Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Faroole Boys Cry Over Somaliland Again

Somaliland, while loudly seeking 'independence', is slowly coming to the fortunate realization that the U.S. government only recognizes Somaliland as a province within a future federal Somalia, as expressed in a recent U.S. policy statement.

HERE

^LooooL...Him and Xaaji as well.

Jb....Legally speaking, you are just northern part of Somalia and the United States reaffirm that simple fact, I don't know restate that can be equated with crying.

I'm not talking about the "legal" status ... i'm just talking about the childish phrase they put that "is slowly coming to the fortunate realization" crap ... :D

Thankful   

It's true though! The U.S just announced a few weeks back that they will be working with Somalia's northern enclaves of NW Somalia and Puntland. And your Government did not protest being lump with Somalia. If this was 10 years ago or even less you guys would never have accepted it.

I think the article has made a valid observation!

Jb-How's that crying-it's mere interpretation of Somaliland's response to the new American policy which is suppose to assist Puntland and Somaliland but within the context of ONE Somalia.If anything, Somaliland's actions speak louder in favor of the policy than Faroole's boys.

I think it's your rationalization of this new policy that's howling :D

Timur   

lol, this JB guy looks pretty desperate to paint make-believe enemies for his tribal state. The article is on point about northwest region's position in Somalia, you shouldn't turn a single sentence into a mental masturbation marathon.

I think you are all delusional.. :D:D

and its halarious, keep dreaming about a unified and prosperous Somalia, I got a better chance of getting recognition then you have to achieve that goal. :D:D

what are you on now your 20th government since 1991.

and they call us dreamers,saxib in an alshabab dominated Somalia the world will have no choice but to recognize our soverignty, hey the people of las canod and eastern sanag do by force of course and we could do it to your other fish smelling villages across the barren landscape as well, just dont tempt us :D:D:D

Originally posted by Timur:

lol, this JB guy looks pretty desperate to paint make-believe enemies for his tribal state. The article is on point about northwest region's position in Somalia, you shouldn't turn a single sentence into a mental masturbation marathon.

^

:D

Haatu   

^ Of course I understand what it means. But do tell me, Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare 2 iiga waran. Wasn't it cajaa'ib!? Time for Halo Reach. :D