Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The TFG is wrong on Khartoum.,..

The TFG is wrong to give shelter to the warlords, it is also wrong in avoiding the Khartoum meeting.

These courts should be given the chance, since they control Mogadishu and the areas around it.

Its unfortunate that the TFG chooses confrontation, defed yourself but there is nothing better than dialogue...

BAYDHABO: Madaxweyne Yuusuf oo khudbad dheere maanta ka horjeediyay Xildhibaannada Baarlamaanka Somalia

Posted to the Web Jul 14, 15:19

Baydhabo (PP) - Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed oo maanta khudbad dheer ka hor aqriyay xubnaha baarlamaanka Federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in aanay iyagu ka qaybgalayn kulanka lagu wado inuu dhawaan ka dhaco Magaalada Khartoum ee dalka Sudan.

"Ma ka qaybgalayno kulan ay Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah ee Muqdisho ka qaybgalayaan oo ka dhacaya Magaalada Khartoum ee dalka Sudan, waayo Maxkamaduhu waa kuwo ku fikiray inay dalka dhibaatooyin ka abuuraan isla markaana aana doonayn dan iyo maslaxadda Ummadda Soomaaliyeed" ayuu yiri Madaxweyne Yuusuf oo intaas ku daray: "Maxkamadaha ragga Sheeganaya waa kuwo ku fikiraya inay duulaann ku soo qaadaan Magaalada Baydhabo oo ay dowladda Federaalka deggen tahay".

Madaxweyne Yuusuf ayaa sheegay in ay Maxkamadaha u dagaalamaan rag lagu shisheeye ah oo ka yimid intooda badan dalka Ethiopia iyo kuwo lagu soo tababaray dalka Eriterea oo uu ku sheegay inuu yahay dalka gacan weyn siiya Maxkamadaha islaamiga ah ee Muqdisho ka jira.

"Dekedda Maclamka ah ee Muqdisho waxaa maanta taagan laba doomood oo keenay rag u dagaalama Maxkamadaha oo aan weli kala dooran inay Baydhabo weerar ku so oqaadaan iyo inay Kismaayo marka hore weeraan iyo hub ay kala yimaadeen dhanka dalka Eriterea oo gacan gurracan siiya Maxkamadaha Islaamiga ah ee Muqdisho" ayuu yiri Madxweyne Yuusuf oo intas ku daray: "Annagu lama heshiinayno lamana fariisanayno kooxo aan doonayn in dalka ay nabad ka dhacdo haba yaraatee".

"Sababaha ay ku diidayaan in dalka la keeno ciidammo nabad ilaalin ah waa inay dalka soo geliyaan kooxo argagaxiso ah oo ay ku adeegtaan, waxaana maqalnaa meel hebel waxaa qabsaday Maxkamadaha, balse goobtii ay kari waayaan waxay u diraan raggaas shisheeyaha ah oo aan naxayn, marka waa inaan keenno ciidammo shisheeye oo aan kaga hortagno kuwaas" ayuu hadalkiisa ku soo gabagabeeyay Madaxweyne Yuusuf.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

Uthman1   

General Duke, you seem to have backed down from the hardline stance and unfair propoganda you had for the UIC, alhamdulilah.

Congratulations, maybe you can now help and clear the misconceptions and unity with the fellow brothers and sisters

Fanisha   

I think odeyga A/Y lost his mind or he does not give sh*** t about Somalia. waay uu dagaal iyo Xabashi qudhun badan is ku dabawadaa.. muu wallaalahiis la heshiiyo oo shirka nabadoonka ka qaybgalo haduu dalka iyo dadka inuun kafakirayo.. Walee waa yaab.

I gues he sold his soul long ago or he is another warlord who is yearning for blood. what a selfish dude.

Uthman, I call as I see it. I am not against the peace of Mogadishu, I am a supporter of national governance and unity.

In this instance, the TFG is wronng..

Since SOL has been in a refreshingly literary mode (see good Sharmarke's thread), it would only be fair to inject Sayid’s famous verses of chastising certain Somali clans for falling for foreign bribe and opposing his armed struggle.

Naanalayaal iyo kufraad nabiyo moodeene’e

Nacalluhu kuwuu fuulay baad daba nashlayseene’e

Nasab haddaad tihiin gaaladaad nici lahaydeene’e

Likewise the acts of the old man and his TFG are singularly shameful. Every Somali would understand Ethiopia’s position and her resolve to keep Somalia and Somali people in a state of perpetual war. But for a government that has borne out of a lengthy and difficult process to boycott peace negotiation is simply disgraceful. The irony is that the old man and co are opposing the very progress that eluded them for years now. These men have no soul and are void of morality. The only lenses by which they see are that of clan. Somalia will be better off without them as they are the only obstacle that stands before peace. Let us pray they vanish from the scene rather rapidly…they are no good.

What the Courts started is so good and beautiful, I believe, that it will be irreversible. Although these pawns in Baidabo could make Courts job quite difficult, the Courts must rise to this historic occasion and defy tribal equations. They need to continue doing what they have started: to slowly but surely demonstrate the capacity to manage and rule. In due course, and when the people of all Somali regions realize the goodness of what these men of faith are doing, TFG’s hostile pronouncements will naturally be reduced to a shout from a distance camp… irrelevant.

If it takes war to continue this progress...let it be. Sometimes war is the only means to attain noble goals.

The TFG is wrong to give shelter to the warlords, it is also wrong in avoiding the Khartoum meeting.

These courts should be given the chance, since they control Mogadishu and the areas around it.

Its unfortunate that the TFG chooses confrontation, defed yourself but there is nothing better than dialogue...

War ninku sow Duke maahan mise waa nin kale? :D

I truly agree with you this time sxb. It is absolutely vital that TFG do recognise their current status in Mogadishu and not in anyway underestimate the power of UICs and the huge people's support they currently enjoying.

^^^ The courts run Mogadishu, let them bee. Somaliland, Puntland, Banadir and its regions, Juba's it makes the governemnts job less difficult.

My only concern is that they courts will not allow all the clans, armed or otherwise into the decesion making process.

The TFG does not need to create new tensions, what for? There is a federal charter, let the people decide... They need to concentrate on security and building up the armed forces, not to fight anyone who wants to bring viable change.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The TFG does not need to create new tensions, what for? There is a federal charter, let the people decide... They need to concentrate on security and building up the armed forces, not to fight anyone who wants to bring viable change. [/QB]

I agree with you Mr. Duke, and in this case the courts are bringing a viable change more so than the TFG itself. So they need to clear the way for the courts, so the job can be much easier for the courts to work on their magic.

I have to disagree with most folks on this one. This is a calculated and good tactical move by the government of Somalia and its leader Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad!

I'll tell you, what would have happened if the TFG, as weak as it is now, if they'd took part right now in this so-called conference of reconciliatin mutual recognition of the TFG and the new leaders of Mogadishu!

The government is simply buying more time, because they need it.

First, they have to see threw the official arms embargo lifting! Then, they have to show the UIC something, that will put them in the pole position in futuristic negotiations as the UIC currently is on top and they would really get, what they would negotiate for because, they hold the keys to Mogadishu.

Their demand would be for Yusuf Siyaad Indhacadde, Sheikh Ahmad, Abu Mansuur and Abu Cutayba and their likes to join the ranks of the TFG and demand the former posts of the defeated sacked and defeated warlords or worse demand key cabinet posts and there is no way the government can allow such thing.

They want to infiltrate the government and wrack it from within, in order to oppose foreign troops and to become an nuisance to government and parliament!

The government needs confidence in order to really negotiate with the UIC and to be in a strong negotiation position.

Maybe the UIC will get a little bit 'nervous', when they see the government armed to the teeth with Apache helicopters, tanks and 10000s of foreign troops, who are armed to their teeth and when this army shows their capability and strength and capture strategic locations/areas such as Balidogle and lower shabelle maybe then will the UIC come to its senses and give up demands such as wanting to join the ranks of the government and demanding cabinet postitions, the president simly could/would not afford to give away to people, who he cannot trust!

I too must disagree with most people here. If the ICU could not be trusted abid by the basic agreement already reachched, then why agree to more. Why the TFG should no longer bother with these people:

They broke prevous agreements and can no longer be trusted,

these talks are being used by the ICU to buy more time to prepare for even more wars, lastly, what could the TFG offer in exchange for the ICU to disarm even if they were to agree to such a thing, though we know they will not.

there is nothing to agree with an entity whose only goal is to destroy you.

I too must disagree with most people here. If the ICU could not be trusted abid by the basic agreement already reachched, then why agree to more. Why the TFG should no longer bother with these people:

They broke prevous agreements and can no longer be trusted,

these talks are being used by the ICU to buy more time to prepare for even more wars, lastly, what could the TFG offer in exchange for the ICU to disarm even if they were to agree to such a thing, though we know they will not.

there is nothing to agree with an entity whose only goal is to destroy you.