Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Galgala: Root Causes Masked By SSDF Clan Media Outlets

Xudeedi   

Ever since the creation of Puntland, Sanaag, Haylaan and western Bari region have seen and lived through midst of darkness as its stability has been repeatedly violated by Puntland Authority. Among these series of violations is but not limited to the Majiyahan incident, when Adde Muuse (former president of Puntland) had sent his ragtag clan militias to guard the mining village of Majiyahan, which led to a bloody battle between Makhiri’s (the clan that resides in Sanaag, Haylaan and Western Bari) and Puntland militia in quest of occupying Majihan by force, but later faced a defeat on April 2006.

Sanaag region did not only experience battles and skirmishes, but was neglected by Puntland and all of its ministerial departments, who don’t bother even paying the serving army from Sanaag and Western Bari, a repeated pattern the Makhiri clan views as humiliation.

These events along with Faroole’s latest war declaration in Galgala highlight that a proposition of a new Regional government instituted in those regions as the only long-term viable solution. Puntland had failed and re-failed and its administrators had long consumed international funds earmarked for those regions.

Galgala: SSDF clan militia’s vs Inhabitant’s of Western Bari

Atam came to power after a prolonged debacle of corruption, isolation and lack of respect for the region and its inhabitants. His movement is supported by the indigenous clan of Western Bari region thus it’s anticipated to lead momentum in the coming skirmishes. SSDF media outlets have for long strived to convey negative information from the region to the international community. Faroole, the president of the SSDF clan spoke on universal TV today and had urged his fellow SSDF kinsmen to join the war against those “who are coming for their clan”.

Despite how the war is depicted, international intelligent agencies will do their own investigation to determine the root causes of this conflict. Lately, warlords and clan chiefs flipping the terrorist card to subdue historical foes has been a trending phenomena. At last, I only wish for this conflict to be suspended simply because saving a single life is more important than clan ego’s.

Xudeedi   

That inverview on VOA is fabricated simply because Galgala did not have a telephone reception for the past few years. That was a paid SSDF agent, i'm from Galgala i should know who is from the city.

So basically you’re saying this atam guy is above the puntland Constitutional law because he hails from your clan. Interesting how the pirate state works.

Xudeedi   

Xaaji: i'm saying that Puntland has has never had authority in the said region. The clan administration has a constitutional law only over it's clan.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

That inverview on VOA is fabricated simply because Galgala did not have a telephone reception for the past few years. That was a paid SSDF agent, i'm from Galgala i should know who is from the city.

xudeedii waa raggeedii, wax walba ssdf baa lacag siisay buu ku leeyahay :D

A_Khadar   

I was listening an interview of a witness man in Galgala twon where fight occurred by VAO and it broadcast as the two, puntland vs al-shabab.. So Xudeedi the real work for you is clearing this out. Is this a war between the two clans, makhrians vs puntlanders or otherwise..

Xudeedi   

^Why would VOA interview a member from the SSDF clan, when they can find Western Bari inhabitants in abundance?

Jacpher   

^lol@xudeedi. I didn't know Galgala was Waziristan of Puntland.

Sxb, seriously, you can't play a clan card when PL's very existence is at stake, as it is right now. Stop throwing flaming words. Atom is alleged he's Shabaab and PL can't sit idle while Shabaab take root and seek to destruct PL.

Qudhac   

thats the difference between true nationist and red blooded tribilist... within blink of an eye xudeedi descarded puntland for his adeero.

those are the people claim they represent the intrst of somalinimo looool

for all the fault and corruption of puntland how can a man gather millia and live in moutains if he is just sheikh, what would shiekh need an army for???

xudeed atleast defend the guy based on his innocence.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

thats the difference between true nationist and red blooded tribilist... within blink of an eye xudeedi descarded puntland for his adeero.

those are the people claim they represent the intrst of somalinimo looool

for all the fault and corruption of puntland how can a man gather millia and live in moutains if he is just sheikh, what would shiekh need an army for???

xudeed atleast defend the guy based on his innocence.

But what about rat teeth doesn’t he have any supporters

Xudeedi   

A_Khadar: What happened today in Karin was an anticipated defeat. The SSDF clan vowed to wage a war on the inhabitants of the Western Bari, nevertheless they faced humiliation as the SSDF president cried out to Somaliland and the world.

This is a war between a religious man from the region with an utmost indigenous support and the SSDF clan that had long transgressed in Bari region.