Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahlu-Sunnah Remove and Burn Women's Veils

Maaddeey   

Xiin, laa taxid cani l su'aal (hadhihi Xaydah), dooddaas hadda ma taal, inta aan ku weydiiyey faqrah faqrah uga jawaab haddaad rag tahay. :D

Haddii aad 'masaalix & mafaasid' ka search-gareysid SOL, ee magaceyga BUD soo yiraah ka warran, Yaa Miskiin? ;)

Xiini, what does timothy Mcveigh and his driver licence have to do with him blowing up a federal building? Matter of fact, why is that relevent when the topic is about veils and its banishment? Some proposed that it be burned, I agree, some said its unislamic, I agree but more importantly, I truly believe you know nothing of this subject, why else are you having difficulty articulating your point about veils and extremism?

YOu have never been a bright fella, ya xiini, so many scripts, too many viewpoints to count, one day you are labaxiniinyo, calling on the same government forces you chear gaalo with your Islamist manifestos and this day you are sitting comfortably in a chair somewhere discussing the link between extremist and the veil by drawing analogy between extremist/veil and Mcveigh. redface.gif

Maaddeey Script is being assertive these days :D

Xattaa in the presence of ngonge, hari mayso

alshabaab masaalix iyo mafaasid waxba kama yaqaanan, waa kuwaa qubuuraha dul fadhiya, oo raggii tahliisha tufi jirey Bee-Kaa-M ka u dhiibay :D

Maaddeey   

Alshabaab madaxa kugu dhufay! :D

War hadalkii Ilaahey afkaaga ka soo yeersiiyey meel saar. :D

Edit: You were refering to me, when you mentioned Masalih & Mafasid, not Shabaab (Xaydah again) :D

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Xiini, what does timothy Mcveigh and his driver licence have to do with him blowing up a federal building? Matter of fact, why is that relevent when the topic is about veils and its banishment? Some proposed that it be burned, I agree, some said its unislamic, I agree but more importantly, I truly believe you know nothing of this subject, why else are you having difficulty articulating your point about veils and extremist?

YOu have never been a bright fella, ya xiini, so many scripts, too many viewpoints to count, one day you are labaxiniinyo, calling on the same government forces you chear gaalo with your Islamist manifestos and this day you are sitting comfortably in a chair somewhere discussing the link between extremist and the veil by drawing analogy between extremist/veil and Mcveigh.
redface.gif

These types of discussions are not your forte. That is why you are unable to appreciate the McVeigh analogy. You are a vending medium, ya Lazy, only able to parrot latest rightwing talking points.

Waxaan ka hadlayno waxaad fahmi karto maaha, ee professionkaaga ku joog :D

Jacpher   

lol@professionakaaga. War maxaad inanta u qarineysaa?

Wax ma garatada shaacaa'irta islaamka gubaya wey ku khaldan yihiin. Blame it on PL as Maaddeey would say.

xiini, you are very predictable...but the question remains, where is the connection?

Explain yourself, give us an example, support your claim about the connection between extremist and Islam/veil and McVeigh...in a very clear, coherent paragraph or is that going out of your script bubble? Probably you will expose yourself eh if you say more than a line or two.

Sorry, ya Lazy, veils are not something your likes would understand---they are for women of religion. They are for chastity; al yacni veils are symbols of women who abstained from unlawful activities. Women who wear it wear it out of religoius conviction...they are not criminals or extremists.

Try as you may you will never get it. SOL is full of threads where you attemepted to sound deep when it comes to these topics only to expose the level of your intellectual *****.

Ka bul dheh :D

[ May 04, 2010, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Maaddeey   

lol@ Kabuldheh,

Naagta, mar hore inaad naga dhicisey ahayd inteysan magacaaga sheegin, any way 'ixtasib ajr'.

ok xiini, so a **** like you can equate chastity with the blanket...

I want some evidence that supports this claim of yours about the innocent of women and how the blanket preserves and even protects that...give me some stats of how many of the blanket wearers, according to the numbers, they are small, were in fact virgins and continued to be from the moment they started wearing the material?

Proponents of the blanket(any garment that conceals the face), some of the folks you agree with say that why ban the veil when only a small percentage of women wear it, about 1-5%(as a form of dismissal) of the muslim population(we are talking a billion people here, half of them being females).....and now if you are equating it with the chastity and calling it the blanket its locket, you are in fact calling, millions of muslim women prostitutes who lost their virginity because they do not wear the blanket or who are filth?

Thats quite a charge yet you have no prove. So, what we will do is, we willl concentrate on your original analogy about the american terrorist and whether or not you can explain yourself further on that issue...how about I give you one more chance?

As for calling millions of Muslimah's prostitutes just so you can draw me in with the crowd, because you are angry that I continue to expose the fraud that you are, so you want to raise temper tantrum and call me names, i.e, prostitute etc, why not just call me names without having to call millions of other women the same, just so you can make your point?

This is why I accused you earlier of being fraud and not so bright... You just dont know how to call tit for tat.

For example, when I want to address you directly, I speak the truth. I think you are a cheerleader, who is one day praising pro-government forces and the next calling them gaalo with other scripts, you do this everyday....and when someone calls you a militant supporter, who has been questioned by the authority(i.e your family member), you start raising hell because you are a criminal or is linked to criminal enterprise who supports shabaab, see, thats how you call tit for tat, not beat around the push. You engage in filth every day of the week, you know it, I know it and that what matters, that you know it.

If anything, I think you sold your integrity to your local spiritual leader for the so called price of paradise, thats filth nin nayow, so why not own up to your true self? Say, **** **** **** **** so, lets try one more time and dont hold back eedo

PS: I think you used the intellectual **** once before and it didnt work

[ May 04, 2010, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Lazy G,

Only an intellectual ***** like you are brave enough to talk about SOL members’ family members . You know we’ve been there before…

You are being difficult, Lazy. Topics relating to veils in particular, and to religious matters in general have been proved to be not in your forte. You tried many times before, only to fail miserably. Why embarrass yourself repeatedly?

Find some other takers adeer. It would be a defeat for common sense to engage you in a good faith,and discuss with you about veils :D

[ May 04, 2010, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jacpher   

^Maandheey bul ka dheh micnaheeda ma garan? KK soo weydii.

Qardho indha-shareer waa laga xidhaa loogamana yaqaaan blanket. Blanket waxaan niraahnaa buso ama kubeerto.