Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ahlu-Sunnah Remove and Burn Women's Veils

Shaqadaas bilaash yaa shaqo u haayo. :D

Teeda kale, widaay, if you knew how low indhashareer is perceived in xaafadda Islii of Nayroobi, you wouldn't have defended it like the way you are doing now. It even has some unflattering names and sub-categories in Islii, indhashareer that is.

Laakiin MMA waad ogtahay inaysan isku mid ahayn dadka indhashareerka ku hoos jira iyo indhoshareerka laftigiisa. Waxay la mid noqonaysaa adoo dhaha hadaad ogaan lahayd wadaada surwaalka gaaban iyo garka leh siday u dhaqmaan iyo waxay sammeeyaan, surwaal gaaban iyo gar ma difaacdeen :D

EDIT,

NGONGE, please edit what you wrote balaaya kula tagtaye'e :D

Xiini, your idea of religious discussion is to reiterate what your local spiritual leader tells you is right, which is not quite the same as knowing about Islam or having your own opinion.

You go out of your way and plagiarize few hadith phrases here and there and next you call it expert opinion because you have to keep up face over your scripts, online script for heavens sake.

Now, if you want to engage in a meaningful debate about any number of topics, not limited to the blanket aka the veil, I'm ready to put you in your place, you just name the place and date.

As for MMA cleaning up, I believe you called him into this thread because you wanted the bit about your criminal background deleted but the real question is why? is it because the truth hurts?

I think I'm the only one in these corners who knows how to push your button and when to push them. You lose your mind whenever you read a post of mine, especially one that is meant to challenge your tard of a brain.

Now, hadda haddii wax isku hayso, I wouldn't lose face over your scripts(they are important to u, right) if I were u, I would take the challenge and engage in any number of topics but thats if hadaad nin rag tahay. Haddii kale, be the lil squirrel that you always were(with a hit and run, hoping the MOD will safe you) and discuss chastity, purity, extremism and Mcveigh in the same sentence as the blanket as an attempt to make sense. You are not articulate, you never have been and its really sad.

As for the veil subject being a weakness of mine, I never claimed to be expert on the subject, I just believe it to be menace to society, one that has no place in this century or the next. anyone who reads my posts about the subject will sum up my position as totally being against it.

Now, the problem with you and others who hold similar view about the blanket is that instead of taking time to refute my position, you just act out like a big baby crying for attention, calling people names, which really hinders the overall objective, to prove me wrong, to explain why you think I'm wrong and the rest of you are right about the blanket and its place in Islam.

Where did you read that the blanket was Islamic? Where did you get the idea that those that don't wear the blanket over them are somehow haran and those that do are halal? Who is really making the judgement here? Is it really the sound bites of your leader or truly a view you hold?

If you truly believe that its a sign of preserving chastity and guarding the subject, expand on it, give me cases where such claim is permissible in Islam(and where it rejects and dismisses those that do not wear the blanket as nonbelievers and prostitutes, haran etc), don't just repeat what you heard.

Again, your problem isn't just basic comprehension is that you refuse to do any independent thinking of your own, your mind is constantly being violated by your spiritual leader(u are like a victimless child, numb about the abuses). Who knows, many more like you are being violated inside your cult like recreation centre. He tells you to jump, you ask, how high, no question, no nothing.

All in all, your approach is flawed and you need to work on it, instead of throwing temper tantrums. Remember, I don't just bully anyone, only the ones that show weakness but at the same-time potential to grow as people. Work on your character, build yourself up, be a man for a change or else I will continue to have you for dinner and no amount of underhanded comments will discourage me.(I can take as much insults if not more than I dish out, u should know by now)

Only words, words on a screen

yours,

LayZie aka your tormentor

i think all women should be wearing only a bikini...that way everything is on the table! no hidden things.

Stay away from women wearing veils, trench-coats or long jeans/dresses...they hidding something.