Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Congratulations to President Elect Muj. A.M.M (Silaanyo)

ANTARA   

Congrats to both the incoming and outgoing presidents. It's a new dawn for Somaliland politics and the aspiration of its people.

Thierry.   

Warm Congratulation to H.E Ahmed Silaanyo, may he continue the good work of his predecessor and improve or reverse the not so good.

N.O.R.F   

Well done old boy. Do what needs to be done which is slightly closer to home (economy and corruption) than fable predictions of a re-unification.

NGONGE   

^^ The madness of this tired old logic is astounding. A man spends almost thirty years watching an idea evolve and prosper then, suddenly, and for sentimental reasons alone (for Somalia offers him nothing today) he decides to drop it all and go pass the camel to a chaotic school teacher? Why?

If anything, the Somaliweyne proponents should realise that their unity dream has almost vanished with this latest (election/Siilaanyo assisted) blow. Back to the drawing board, chaps. Your product is not selling.

Congrats to Mr Silaanyo. He deserves this shot more than anyone in SL. I would love to see the change Norf was talking about now smile.gif . I'll be on him about this for the next 4 or 5 years InshAllah.

NGONGE   

^^ War adna tacbaan bad tahay. Could you not phrase your question in a way that exposes something warya? Now you gave him time to recover and check his wall chart.

Naga daaaya.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Africa own are you back yet or are you still in somaliland?

Don't I have you on Facebook?

Oodayne, NGONGE and other Mujahids on SOL, waa maalinteeniiye ciid wanaagsan ciida awooweyaal. Siilaanyo was the man I wanted to win. I have stated that many times lest you all forgot. "Victory for all of us" yaa mujahidiin. Forget politics and the usual distractors. That is a debate for another day. Siilaanyo’s win is enormous. The man is a veteran who has been blatantly cheated before. His time has come and he deserves to lead Somaliland.

Annagu GOB baannu nahayoo, guusha Togdheer waan u dabbaal degeynnaa. :D:D

Back to World Cup.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Africa own are you back yet or are you still in somaliland?

Don't I have you on Facebook?
I am not sure , i have lots of friends lol