Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

(Dahabshiil)

RedSea   

Dahabshiil has nothing to do with any war effort, it simply provides money to be helped for those in need. It gave money to Burco during the drought, it gave money to Oodwayne village when they needed schools and hospitals, and now it's doing the same in Sool, the guys in Jidbaal.com and Alcayn lie constantly to create hatred between the people. Waa waxaan xishood iyo dadnimo lahayn.

Originally posted by Nayruus:

Do not fight against the keyboard. Are your interest threatened? You ar new to the site. all the old sol members know my position. if the SNM gang keep going and capture the whole Somali Republic because it is their right as much as it is Yey's right, they will become my heroes. Why would somebody fight for the upkeep of the Somali Republic and whey wouldn't?

Somali Republic is my shrine. Whoever maintains it, beautifies it are my brothers, clan and heroes. Ka biish

You recently have said to those that captured LA recently to go back to their land- How come? Unless you believe that they're from another country.

RedSea   

Africaown,

In the expand of a year, Nayruus started to be prop TFG, then pro UIC, then now back to being pro TFG. What is up with that?

he called A/Yusuf the devil, and Aweys a hero, now it's the other way around.

i say let homie dahabshiil be the president of all somalis. all somalis use his services and they quite happy with it.

If u satisfy you customer, then u doing something good. go dahab! u got my vote.

Dahabshill waa business ee dacayada ha lagadaayo,,,, haduu qalad galay iminka oo sheekadani runtahay waxyaabo badan oo wanaag ah buu sameeyey ooo ka horeysay.

JB sxb gabadhan yaree aad signiture k dhigatay dadkii dhalay mayee waan kula taline sxb inanta xurme iyo dhaqanka soomaaliyeed ba

Ibtisam   

Loool @ rudy.

This thread is just silly, Dahabshiil is a business, and every Somali clan has a steak in it, it has no political association or boundaries as a business. As a man he is entitled to his views and political ideas and visions. Banning Dahabshil from "Somalia" will only harm those who go to collect their "bill" sent by Diaspora families every month and those who he employees in the south.

Poster; you are just upset you (or family) did NOT get a share of the fund or have a fund allocated to your town..... don't worry, one day you might! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't watch TV anymore let alone adverts.! But I'm aware the competition is mind blowing! lol. I remember the little song/ play they aired on BBc somali, can't remember the words. It was so funny. :D

Cige   

I always respect ODAYAASHA iyo HABRAHA and all call it DHIIGSHIIL :D (WAAAAR Dhiigshiil baan kuu soo dhigay mna garaty, Dhiigshiil ka qaado HAYE dheh) since this is man's real name.

and also don't forget most Somalis particullarly from NorthWest; if you're rich you're Xaaji, Dahab etc. and if you bakrupt sjheekadu waa Xaajiga SHARABAADADIISAA soo uray :mad: