Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Wax Qabadkii Dawladii Kacaanka

The Zack   

Maalin wanaagsan all.. waa maalintii uu dhashay kacaankii barakeysnaa ee dalka wax badan oo wanaagsan u qabtay.

Now sing with me:

Tooradatan barakeysan..

Tooradatan barakeysan...

Read more about this day..

I would've chosen to live under that military rule over the crazy chaos we are deeply in today.

Originally posted by The Zack:

I would've chosen to live under that military rule over the crazy chaos we are deeply in today.

I am sure you would have loved the fledgling democracy we had (before 1969) even better. Qoloba qolay dhaantey.

******please respect the rules and stop the personal attacks. Give your thoughts in respectful manner. **************

[ October 21, 2010, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

I am sure you would have loved the fledgling democracy we had (before 1969) even better. Qoloba qolay dhaantey.

Alloow alle, aduuno ba'! you keep on writing about this "fledgling democracy" we had. Did we ever have a true democracy or family appointments? have we had an election all over the republic? the answer is NO, then STOP saying all the time that we had democracy in Somalia. Everybody knows those selv-appointed karaaniyaashi and interpreters of talyaanigii in 60's who somehow majority of them hail from one clan and specifically one sub-clan, you know who I am talking about, right?

It was these selfish Karaaniyaasha and their remnants conspirators who helped our arch enemy and undermined the confidence of our armed forces. It was because of their misplaced perception and their ignorance that we lost the war we already won.

JIGJIGA 1977: This is when Siyad's army overran Ethiopians.

Nostalgia for the well connected families ayaa maanta dabaal deg ku jira :D Dee kacaanka looma dhamayn lama wada jecleen, ee sanka galiska naga daaya.

Somalina   

Calamo cusub soo sanka naga lama geliyo maalin walba. Dee maxaad rabtaan markaa!. :D

Wallee labadii shaley kasoo horjeedey ayaa maanta raba iney dawlad noqdaan. Aabihii garashada indeed!

Somalina   

Kuwaasi calan meysan sameysan, waana la dhex geli karey si midnimeysan haddii run la sheegaayo, marka please yaanan history cusub noola dhisin.

Kuwa la daawanayo maanta waa kuwii qeyb weyn ka qaatey afgenbiska oo garab istaagey labada is waalwaaleysey. :D

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Nostalgia for the well connected families ayaa maanta dabaal deg ku jira
:D
Dee kacaanka looma dhamayn lama wada jecleen, ee sanka galiska naga daaya.

Gheelle, kacaanku wa loo dhamaa reer Puntland, Somaliland rag ka maqnaa malahayn ee waxba yaanan Kacaanka la xijjinin chairman Jaalle Siyaad xaggisa. Doonta waa lawada saarnaa.

Hales   

Alloow alle, aduuno ba'! you keep on writing about this "fledgling democracy" we had. Did we ever have a true democracy or family appointments? have we had an election all over the republic? the answer is NO, then STOP saying all the time that we had democracy in Somalia. Everybody knows those selv-appointed karaaniyaashi and interpreters of talyaanigii in 60's who somehow majority of them hail from one clan and specifically one sub-clan, you know who I am talking about, right?

Ohhh the Irony :D , anyways allah ha unaxiristo, he tried to take us towards the sucularist communist path despite our culture and religion and mixed Somali nationalism and succeeded for the first 10 years anything after was a shamble of a leadership.