Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Breaking News - 123 ONLF killed in Deegaanka Shabeelleey inside Ethiopia

Malika   

Duke,You missed me?

:D

Cuqdaad socodaa ayaa layahay! illahi amuraheeni noo sahal.

Jac - dee Sayid berigaasi wuxuu ahay laba sano,he could have not condemn what Siad did - SOL naa muu jiriin - :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

^^^ I will

Inaa Lilaahi...
Wuu ballan qaaday ,,,
War JB ninka hanooni. Gaajo iheysa bakhti looma cuneey :D

Saalax   

Back to the topic does anybody have news regarding where the other 77 soldiers went? or if they were captured and met the same fate.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

^waaw,so this is pay back?

No it is not ........ but i just hate hypocrisy from some.
So are you saying those in the sol are same people who back they were saying these as you referred to? Or as long they belong to same clan they are one and the same..

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Sayid Somali...You are trying to reason with dabadh!lif with no sense of shame or honor.

Folks, this is your anarchist, the Al-Shabab supporter saying this stuff... :D:D:D

there are certain reasons why I tend to stay clear of these sorts threads filled with ignominious pile of horseshit as it only arouses my indignation. But I am forced to respond to Jaceylbaro’s deriding remarks (followed by Xaaji Xunduf’s in agreement comments) about my advice to the participants of this reprehensible thread.

Jaceylbaro, you know nothing of me to accuse of me hypocrisy. Yes my advice also applies to the massacres that were committed against innocents Somali Muslims throughout 1988. I have friends and extended family members who related their stories and the horrors of being hunted with planes even in the refugee camps inside western Somalia where these killings are going on today. My own immediate family members have also lost dear ones. As Malika has rightly pointed to you, I was not in any position to know what was even going on, late alone to condemn anything.

There is a village called Salaxley outside of Hargeysa where my uncle (my mum’s oldest brother is buried) because he had the courage and honour of saving the lives of three young boys who were rounded up to be shot. Instead he was shot by one his subordinate who was relative of General Gani because he dared to free and let escape the innocent youths. His brother who was captain in Mogadishu was also arrested and put prison without trial for simple being related to man that was considered traitor for doing an honourable act. Despite this I do not hold any ill intentions towards anyone from that clan. I wonder if you can say the same thing? Next time before you open you big mouth – I appreciate if you ask your questions nicely without presumption or presuppositions.

habbeen wanaagsan - i am out.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

Jaceylbaro, you know nothing of me to accuse of me hypocrisy. Yes my advice also applies to the massacres that were committed against innocents Somali Muslims throughout 1988. I have friends and extended family members who related their stories and the horrors of being hunted with planes even in the refugee camps inside western Somalia where these killings are going on today. My own immediate family members have also lost dear ones. As Malika has rightly pointed to you, I was not in any position to know what was even going on, late alone to condemn anything.

There is a village called Salaxley outside of Hargeysa where my uncle (my mum’s oldest brother is buried) because he had the courage and honour of saving the lives of three young boys who were rounded up to be shot. Instead he was shot by one his subordinate who was relative of General Gani because he dared to free and let escape the innocent youths. His brother who was captain in Mogadishu was also arrested and put prison without trial for simple being related to man that was considered traitor for doing an honourable act. Despite this I do not hold any ill intentions towards anyone from that clan. I wonder if you can say the same thing? Next time before you open you big mouth – I appreciate if you ask your questions nicely without presumption or presuppositions.

habbeen wanaagsan - i am out.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

ha waa runta - lakiin ma kan hoos ku xusan baa ka waday?

_1747697_morgan150.jpg

We do not believe you man ;) .

Dhibaatooyinka ugu waa weyn ee dadkeena haysata waa inaysan is qabanin oonan loo sheegin ruuxooda khaldan, bal layskuba dayo in hadalkii gafka ahaa ee ruuxa ka soo yeedhay lagu taageero si indha la'aan ah maadaama aan reer hebel isla nahay!

Cuqdada iyo jahliga dheeraaday ee ay dadku kasoo kabsan la'yihiin waxaa ka kow ah in ruux ay lasoo daristay dhibaato (noocay rabtaba ha noqotee) inuu mid kale ku jees jeeso isagoo lagaba yaabo inuusan garanaynin maskiinkaas dhibaataysan balse u dan leh xumaynta mushtamac guud si uu taa u gaadhana waranka ku sii ruxaya shaqsigaas dhibaataysan.

Haddal imminka kula fudud oo aadan ka fiirsanin ood ku soo qorto shaashadan ayaa laga yaabaa inay ruux kale kaga xanuun badnaato dhinbil dab ah oo dhafoorka loo saaray, taasina ay sii badiso cuqdadii iyo kala fogeyntii dadka walaalaha ahaa.

Waxaan iddinkaga tagayaa ereyadan oo aan ula dan leeyahay intiinan cyberka isku haysta oo qudha. "Qof walaalkii gaday meel shishaa laga ganaaxaaye. Gacal uu xigaalkood hagraday gocosho dayn waaye"