Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Need Your Advise

king_450   

I met recently this wonderfull women, i told her that i want marry her and i want commit , but it seems to me this btfl and intellegent women is sort of afraid to commit, ladies and gentlemen what advise will you give me and my future wife, shall i wait untill things becomes right or should i head her home and ask her parents to bless me? any advise welcome but no insutl please this is a serious issue. thank you all

Muhammad   

Asalaamu alaykum

Akhi marriage is a very serious thing. I think you should ask the advice of your parents and relatives first. They know you a lot better than we do, and I am sure they will give you far better advice than anyone of us can give.

2real   

you already told her of your intentions so you should wait until she's ready. Don't disrespect by going on with your plans without her permission....afterall..it takes two to marry!

king_450   

thank you for the advise, first i know my parents will be ok whomever i brought and ask their blessing, so in that aspect i am pretty much have confident, but the only problem i am having is how can i convince my future wife to say yes? is it because sometims i am feeling like there must be some other things that is holding back, without accusing anyone, so on my parents and relatives things are pretty much ok.thanks , still searching more info.

king_450   

for the lady who have emailed me, you know who you are , i thank you so very much but that is not what i am looking right now, but thanks for your input, next time plz write your opinion out here so i can collect them and get the best advise, but i appreciate your honesty and advise, thank you

Xalimo7   

king450,you still didn't get the right advise, but keep looking bro you will find it. Don't give up.

see you, am around dude

asalaamu alaykum,

King_450, why don't you just ask her what's holding her back? What's her excuse? You know, it could just be that she's not ready to get married and would perhapes like to explore all her other options before she settles down.

I hope it all works out for you.

salaam

Xalimo7   

hey brother king, plz forget about this chick.

Your ideal partner is the person who will be your companion on the road to the ideal world.

see you , am around dude

brother King,

if i were you i would kidnap her and take her to this deserted area and when i know that she is too terrified then i will kneel down infront of her and recite love poem and finish it with my proposal.

women love surprises even if it scares the hell out of them.

if she is not convinced then i really feel sorry for her as she has just lost the finest brother around.

but hey don't worry i have 5 sisters you can choose any one you want.

Hi,

Having someone as a solemate is huge deal. U must know what u want, and what your partner wants. Then can u only come into argeement. I'd suggest that, u absolutely talk to your partner before doing anything that is life altering. So that u can both be on the same page.

Jewel   

Hey bro King,

My advice to u is to slow down, u did say urself u met her recently, to me that suggests that u didnt know her too long. Maybe its a blessing that she's holding back, she may not be the right one for u, and this is God's way of saving u from a mistake. If however u feel u know her well enough to still want to marry her, even if she has doubts about u, u need to give her time to sort out her issues. It may also be an age thing, maybe she's young and feels that to commit right now might be rushing it, or that she has yet to accomplish all the goals that she wanted to prior to marriage. Or maybe she was hurt in a prior relationship and isnt willing to give herself to u without reservations. Obviously im just telling u some hypothetical reasons why she's holding back, but as someone else suggested, the person u need to address this question to is her. Only she knows her true feelings, and only she can give u the answers ur seeking.

p.s.-bro, did u ever think that maybe she's not into u as much as ur into her, but its best if u considered all the options.

Peace and good luck bro, u seem like a decent brother and hope everything works out for u.