Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Need Your Advise

king_450   
Zakariye   

s/calaykum,

Waa sax walaal, waxaan kuu rajeynayaa mustaqbil wacan, nin wacan ayaad tahey, illah ha kuula garab galo. dadka adiga oo kale yaa meeshan igu soo celinayaa, for the way you handled this issue, even thought it seems hard in public but job well done.

c/slaam

Xalimo7   

Well King sorry i miss this postings,Ty walaal macaan, and yes i loved all those songs, very much,each and every one of them is special i will take them with me.Aprreicte it.

see you soon

raula   

King..bro..have you asked your self the degree of her love to you as much as you do love her?....No need to ask her parents for her hand in marriage when the girl is still contemplating on whether to get married or not(big mistake!)..., she might have some other priorities in life to fulfil, or might have a different outlook of marriage life maybe from past experiences or such baffling obstacles and issues before she accepts your lifetime proposal. My, advice, is that you consult her and watch for hints...she might just accept your proposal but yet deep down she is not really ready for marriage..then a nasty divorce will be the outcome(hopefully with no kids-coz this will even be more constraining).

For Xalimo7...I think, like the bro said, he got mad respects for you but you are trying to make the situation complicated for him if got him thinking double :eek: :eek: :confused: .

Xalimo7   

Wow Walaalo King,

Wow, congratulations! You're a beautiful couple, you both looked amazing!!From a distance, though, I wish you all the happiness in the world...and maybe you can come to my wedding to raise the level of fashion present,LoL.

i will miss you,take care ,you are the best

you know brother i never wanted coming back and posting , but just for you,here is my last post! i hope this lasts ever.

God bless . Brother Zak thanks 2.

did i miss something :confused:

am guesing the brother got married...congrats king if u got married.......

why sad people ?

wedding is about celebration now lets celebrate ...

****fire works *********** more fire works ******

my best to the lovely couple if that is the reason we are congratulating :rolleyes:

Zakariye   

s/alakum

walaal jasmine , su'aal? Y u r so confused? anything bad that was said, Lol, or you want create a Drama in here LoL? Abeeso ha ku cuntee lol. just kidding

c/salaam

King. This is your bro, D.C_Male aka Mr.Millenium from the other net place we met. You should ask her why she doesnt want to commit!. Maybe she wants to finish her education or maybe she is still having doubts bro!. Keep asking her time and time again. Dont give up as she is testing you bro!. Play politics! ;) .

Zakariye   

s/alakum,

hey bro continental it seems to me that you do know the brother, if you are in DC area then you r much closer then i am ,just check him out at the Dept of Health and Human service, i think that is where he is as an intern. Good luck bro.

c/salam

Yes I know the brother briefly. We dicussed marriage as a topic somewhere else on the net once and about finding pretty somali girls in the DC area!. I know he in D.C although I am in atlanta now doing my intership as well. Lets pray for the brother to have a wonderful and fruitful marriage with lots of iman and kids!. May allah grant him jannah along with his wife to be and may she be as good to him as he is good to her!. Allah, guide these two young people on to the righteous road and forbide evil and satan to enter their souls, amiin!.

Peace.