Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Need Your Advise

Brother King,

as you can tell it as much as we can all, XALIIMO7 loves you too so if she loves you then you shouldn't worry about what any other soul has to say or do.

so now go and kneel down infront of her and tell her what you have been telling us all day.

GOOD LUCK Bro.

Brother,

First of all, I am very suspcious why you are so in a hurry to marry this sister. I hope there is no hidden motives on ur part.. I said so because

U never told us why u can't wait until she accepts or rejects your proposal.anyway wish u good luck But Somalidu waxay tidhaa"Deg-deg kuma gaadhsiiyo deegaan barwaaqa ah" smile.gif

well my dear brother what language does the woman speak??? are you in love with an alien woman????

Find another woman . But seriously, if she is still not decided about what she is going to do with you then, move on man. Or you could give her some time until you see her with another man..

knock her socks off and good luck.

P.S. Body odour is a huge turn off for women. Before you meet her, take a shower with soap and water.

Xalimo7   

Hey K450,first thanks for your hospitality, secondly my only advise and the last advise i am going to give u is, come to Minnesota and forget about that Chick , she don't deserve you brother, don't waste your time on her, i know you are a Good man, cz i met you, so ignore her and come to Mn.That is my advise to you. Take it or Leave it

,you know i am smarter then her, and prettierr then her, so why waste your time, and make yourself act fool. Some ladies got it and Some are Junkies , player, so forget about her.

see you ,

Zakariye   

King_450 i was trying to give one , but since i am new to this site, i think your future is in the house and all you have to do is read one of the posts. smile.gif

nuune   

sxb king,as far as i can see,xalimo is your ideal partner,iam not giving you any advice,but the potato chips is right there!!

Xafsa   

nuune I agree. cause the girl has a crush on you king ;) I think Y'all would make a hell of a couple ;)

Paltalk   

TO: King

First of all you have to consider the kind of world you are living in. We are in strange world with strange people, Some are uniquely strange. but at the same time we are in modern world, where everything works through the process of cooperation. The worst case scenario would be if you take short cut, because you never know if it will lead you to your own grave. It seems like you have strong feeling for someone, Some one that you met in mysteriouse way. but after all you are not receiving the signal you were anticipating, in this case you should change your strategy. When you are taking this kind of step it is a major step through your life time. and it needs to be carefully planed, be a visionary imagine all the positive and the negative thing that could result in the event of her refusal after you take unworthy risk, then decide. But from my side. give the lady a chance to think about your proposal, no one would reach a major decision with out studying what they are proposed to. She needs time, She needs consultation, she needs more info of what she is dealing with. So give her the time and let her make the decision,then proceed from there. but your determination and dynamism will also support your proposal, but if you proceed quickly it will abate your efforts...Good luck..

awwww. this is a cute story. well, i think right now is the time to exude some patience. this is the type of thing best not rushed into so be happy that she took it seriously enough to think about it, than if she accepts yr proposal you know that she is ready. if she doesnt though, (its a possibility) remember to give Xalimo a call. ;)

Changed   

she did not respond cuz she does not like u .......and she does not want to have a future with u ..i may sound harsh but that is the truth ...get over it and there is no need to make a topic out of it ...GET A GRIB and GET THE CLUE SHE GAVE YA :rolleyes:

i see there is lady that is willing to take over give her a chance ;)