Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Need Your Advise

Paltalk   

MIzz-Uniquee

Can you be kind for one's. They guy is asking for advise not discouragement and this is not the kind of advise that would serve his best interest. Maybe that girl he wants is probably nomad, she does not know what love and romantic is. she probably is inferior to his level, and he is probably nocking the wrong door, but anway who knows.

Changed   

PALTALK

well i was not discouraging him .....i was marely stating the facts ....i dont like giving out fake hopes ......i hope she accepts but them lets face it ,if she wanted him she would have said yes since she is not giving him the benefit of the doubt the only logical solution to me (emphasising on me ) is she does not want him and he should get over it .........this is my personal opinion am giving ..

i wish him all the luck out there cuz he will need it

Zakariye   

Aslaamu/calaykum waryaada u tartiibiya Ninka waa idin sidee .ninkan la yiraahdo kinka450 waryaahee ma isku dayday in aad isku qortid walaal Newspaperka,waxaad iila muqataa in aad tahay nin wax garad ahi oo aan fursad u hayn in uu lakulmo hablaha soomaaliyeed,sidaad daraadeed waxaa nagu waajib ahi in aan kula talino oo aan kuu sheegno ,sida ugu sahlan oo aad u heli kartid mustaqbil wacan.

Teeda kale qof waliba waa in uu si fiican wax ugu sheego ninkani soomaaliga ahi, adiga oo aan canaanan baad haddana si wanaagsan ugu sheeki kartaa nolol fiican. Walaal kink malaga yaabaa in gabadu ay marhore goorsatay oo ay ka cabsaneyso in aay guursato hadana? malaga yaabaa in aysan ka helin Nafsadaada? mase laga yaabaa in aad adigu cabsatey oo aadan sameyn wax wacan?

walaal waxaan kuu rajeyn in aad si deg deg ahi aad u heshid gabar wacan oo soomali ahi, waayo waxaanu rabnaa dadkayna soomalida oo wax bartey in aay ku soo laabtaan waddankii hooyo. Anigu waxaa ila dhalatey gabar wacan hadii aad raadineysid guur oo aadan iska hadleynin, bal ii soo qor aan isku dayo in aan ku caawimi karo.

wanaagsan iyo nasiib wacan walaal.

*****aykuma salaam.

Paltalk   

TO: Mizz Uniquee

Well from that sense. I think this girl he is seeking she is probably too smart and too beauty. and she has set high standards for her self, and as a result of that she is not willing to lower her standards with any men with the smallest degree. The absence of her response manifests her endeavor to remain with her strong principles. But so far we never heard from her side, does she actually want him?, or not?, and this clearly indicates that she is not even interested. But at the same time there are other female nomad member's who are willing to accept this guy in any forms. I think it is time for him to shift his gear and turn to these other females who are begging for his attention. Xalimo seems to be very desperate for his attention but at the same he never responded, i feel sorry for her she is probably disappointed. but I would advise her not to give up.

Xalimo7   

Xalimo seems to be very desperate for his attention but at the same he never responded, i feel sorry for her she is probably disappointed. but I would advise her not to give up.

Brother Paltalk, that is good of you to say, but here is my pinny take on this , yes king is ok, but cz of his studies and his extracuricullar activities i think we just be friends at the moment and further more, if it ever happens you are ivited Paltalk, lol. love you bro

see you

Paltalk   

To: xalimo

Sis I know there is lots of things you are considering interms of establishing relationship with this man that you are so desperate. But at the same time of course there are always obstacle that you will face when you want to accomplish certain goal. But it is imperative that you be steadfast and focus these obstacles with clarity and focus, and in no time he will be all yours. And I would appreciate you to invite me in the event of your wedding with him. Because after all marriage is a good thing and it is obviouse that we are the products of our great parents and so will you have to produce products as well.lolo..let me know how it goes sista

king_450   

Paltalk, for sure in due time i shall reply sister X7, in prober manner and order. Your advise though well taken, and thank you so very much.

Changed   

hafsa.....i think people need to think and the man is thinking.its not about xasiid nimo.. am sure the first lady is still thinking about the offer .. ;) ..... icon_razz.gif any wayz.....girl am just bored and responding to every forum i find interesting :(

paltalk nice advice ;) ..

king_450   

Flying-still, me "Xaasid" nah never, just am trying to be as much honest as i can be, did u hear "honest takes Guts". like i said in due time course, everything will be deliciously taken care.

but ty for your input. Love you all.

JASMIINE   

Xalimo7, i just hope that ur not too serious about this chase after King45, Girl hasnt ur mother tough u anthing? never let a man know ur too interested in him let alone ur desperate for him. If u like a guy ignore him, act like he doesnt exist, believe me that'll make him chase after ya ;)

nuune   

lol@JASMINE,i know some girls who did what u just said and guess what happened 2 them,no one noticed and their time was already up which means guumees bay noqdeen say ulahaayeen is macmacneeya oo is waynisiiya o nimanka ha idinn daba ordaan,time is not as used 2 be,now it is different,macsalaamo