Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Opposition media down plays Kismayu change????

Afro, do you honestly believe waxa aad qorte?

Ofcourse, you shouldn't defend people in the name of qabiil. YOu should defend and speak on behalf of all innocent victims, regardless of their qabiil. Furthermore, you should defend the innocent women and children that are in the midst of it all.

Teedakale, where do you get off accusing me of carrying my people on my chest?

When did I ever defend one single tribe or one single area? Or who is my tribe? People make assumptions about who I am or what I defend when infact they have no idea what they are talking about.

If anything, I have always stayed true to the people of mogadishu, those innocent people made up of all sorts of tribe. They are the ones who suffered the most and lost the most out of everybody.

I think you need to take back the above comment until you can show me the date when I went out of my way to voice my concern for my people and left the others on the side. I don't support one tuulo from another, and I am not loyal to any one tribe, not even my own.(not that you know or anyone knows what that is)

I am a peace seeking wadani who will do and say anything to make sure that more innocent people don't lose their lives.

I have always spoken out of the killings of women and children that are dying because of power hungry odayaal who have no idea what they will do with the title they desperately seek.

It is a shame that you are just another fadhi kudidir as the above poster said. I couldn't agree with him more, its an ugly site to witness.

I didn't think I would witness the day a somali sister would come out in the open and speak on the basis of clan loyalty. Its not attractive at all, I prefer nimanka tolkooda ka hadlo over a woman now, because I expect alot more from a woman.

I thought naagaheena were much better than this, but I guess I was wrong to assume.

lazia weli waa mur mooosaaa....

"Ofcourse, you shouldn't defend people in the name of qabiil. YOu should defend and speak on behalf of all innocent victims, regardless of their qabiil. Furthermore, you should defend the innocent women and children that are in the midst of it all"

TRUE

MZanzi   

I'm sure im not the first or last to support his/her pple

PS:Unknown this guys are fooling you did u ask yourself why they're supporting al-shabaab? think twice baan kuleeyahay

Adeer lets stick to the topic, Hiiraale is gone, why is some of the media hyping up one area and not this?

The same groups who hype up mortars in Mogadishu are now keeping a lid on the defeat of Hiiraale.

Is it a JVA thing, where is Horn.

As for Al Shabaab who are they? The Youth of Waamo and their liberation struggle has succeeded, to some its Unknown fact no 1.

Top Clan Courts websites have down played this titanic struggle and the defeat of Hiiraale.

Goobjoog, Somalidoon, Dalkanews, even Hiiraan did not cover this in detail. All these sites would have us belive they are in struggle with the TFG & its allies. Yet when the people of Kismayu fought against their injustice they were quite, why?

Is it a conspiracy, the Jabiso group are real wadaads, so why not give them the same coverage as clowns like Indacade and others who are not religious folks?

The Zack   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Zack, you need to shift your focus to the topic.

The title of the thread is about the opposition "media"'s coverage of the kismayo story, not emperor or his tribe.

Adigu Title iyo Topiga ka hadal aniga ha iga hadlina. Yaase ku dhahay wax noo sheeg.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Is it a conspiracy, the Jabiso group are real wadaads, so why not give them the same coverage as clowns like Indacade and others who are not religious folks?

Jabiso are the same folks fighting against the Ethiopians and TFG in Muqdisho and the rest of the country. :D

Emperor   

^Jabiso is short for Jabhada Islamiga Somaliyeed, they are the ones that captured the port city of Kismayo and have alliance with Hassan Turki... their leaders are Sheikh Maxamed Mire, Macallin Barre, Sheikh Sooyaan etc...

Lazy G, you are a star my dear, these guyz have nothing to offer but personalise issues at every opportunity, they have no reasonable argument to counter with what's posted but dwell on Emperor, what the oppositions media's got to do with Emperor, me wonders...

As for Afr0, she's a bit over carried marka kaganbiso...

Thierry.   

Emperor come on saxiib you know where these folks are coming from, the liberation of Kismayo is good for the people, the people who liberated the city are in the least in allegiance with the resistance in Mogadishu, so how can you be pro resistance in one city yet call another resistance looters inc, it does not make sense.

Emperor, no no, you are the real star and you know why. :D

Z, I don't remember giving you permission to talk freely to me?

I told you to focus and you have yet to follow that simple instruction, therefore you are in no position to say anything.