Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Opposition media down plays Kismayu change????

Emperor   

^Lool, Oo adigu banaanka maad naga martid marka? War anagaa wax aragnay

Thiery, my brother, unlike Inda'adde and co I have had my reservations for some of the young sincere Alshabaab leaders like Turki and Ayrow, however, I critisized or scrutinized their tactics.

Is it not good that I support the Islamic movement of Reer Waamo? Why do I get asked unimportant questions?

Lazie L0L, my mistake I got mixed up, the star is on your avator, Usain Bolt... :D

Emperor   

^Adeer meeshu waa miis furan, dadkuna kawada hadli karaan wax abukaato ladhona majirto, laakiin adigu inaad tuuryo dad isaga bilowday hadhowna diidin in lagu tuuryeeyo socon mayso...

Its just a public forum and only words on the screen, bloody hadalo on the Shaashada

The Zack   

Emperor, as an old saying dhahday anigu I shoot the message and not the messanger laking qoftaan anigeyba rabtaa iney i aamusiiso.

Gabbal   

By this we are to assume Emporer and Duke mean to say reer Puntland have taken over Kismaayo? :D:D

Xoogi meeyey aad Afgaduud ku teri waydeen? :D:D:D:D

95% of the fighters on Barre's side of the conflict are still in Kismaayo.

Kismaayo is peaceful and the men are there.

This is not the ICU capture of Kismaayo in 2006. There is no mass leave. There is no attempted disarmament and unity within the clan will resurface inshallah.

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Emperor come on saxiib you know where these folks are coming from, the liberation of Kismayo is good for the people, the people who liberated the city are in the least in allegiance with the resistance in Mogadishu, so how can you be pro resistance in one city yet call another resistance looters inc, it does not make sense.

:D:D:D:D