Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

Did Meles rebuff Silanyo?

NGONGE   

^^ You really think that little imposter is Xabashi? Don't be so naive, Zack. He's as gunuine as your love for a united Somalia. :D

Oi, charlatan, try and make it interesting you dunderhead.

^ :D who knew Che was the Awrkii intuu rati ruugay - cabaaday.

what ever one pretends to be - they might as well be it. pretence and practicality are the same in my book when it comes to this. :D

The Zack   

NGONGe, the thread initiator is fully xabash fooqal xabash, this has been proven by Zack I. C. Investigation team. IP addresses of the Internet Cafe he logs in from also indicate that. Now, can u tell me why Libaahe and Xunduf are trying to his ***? Tell them that he has no way to attempt to harm them :D .

The Zack   

^ I see whacha saying. It could be Duke pretending to be Xabashi since he has no adeero to represent in the Somali top seats any more :D . Are u saying the two cousin are bestowing for the wrong guy :D:D .

Kan xunnee xabashkaa macna malahanee liifada ugaabiya haba ujawaabina, mideeda kale his contribution waaba nothing iyo nac-nac.

Somaalideena ajnabiga waa uroonahay anagaa iska adag, war hala bully-gareeya idinkuba hadaad qowmiyad kale utagtaanoo afka taagtaan waa la idiin miirin lahaaye.