Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Latest developments taking place in Somalia

nuune   

- Abdullaahi Yusuf in Libya, siding with Eritrea & Egypt, Ethiopi'a main enemies.

- Eretrea welcoming Yey's latest developements.

- Ethiopia cutting communications with Abdullaahi Yusuf, and inviting Nur Cade to Addis Ababa.

- Ethiopian troops leaving most of Mogadishu's bases leaving it to Brundi/Ugandese armies.

-Al-shabaab engaging clashes with Brundi/Ugandese troops as soon they took over from the Ethiopian troops.

- Most TFG troops defecting to Ashabaab, and many becoming normal citizen.

- Nur Cade announcing new cabinet to rebuke Abdullaahi Yusuf's statement that the government collapsed.

- Sheekh Aadan Madoobe ordering the MPs to return to Baydhabo ASAP, while most of them thinking and waiting Yey's return from Tripoli for cash.

- Major operation under way to oust Abdullaahi Yusuf and not to ever return to Baydhabo or Mogadishu.

- MPs divided about the current turmoil going on, half with Yeey, the other half with Nur Cade.

- Alshabaab planning to take over Mogadishu in a planned coordinated attack from all corners, Mogadishu is being cornered by them, in all routes.

^^The situation is fluid, to be sure! But from what I can tell, the fundamental political arrangements are still in place. TFG is there and despite the current drama, the forces that backed her are still riding on her. There could be few cosmetic changes here and there, but its political framework I think will survive the storm.

ICU is still here. Brave and bold. In the leadership of Sharif, the peace process is making progress. In fact, I can argue it’s the arrival of Jabbuuti caravan that’s shaking things up and making some old goons act funny.

Alshabaab knows the drill. But when all is said and done, they will still be alshabaab, a groups whose political objectives are starkly different than what most Somalis are looking for today. They have global ambitions while their local politics is not firmly established.

So nuune, the drama sounds great, but the fundamentals for success or failure for that matter are still intact.

nuune   

Xaaji Xiin, with all the drama going on, I don't know how the Peace caravan would fit in there, I am afraid it would be lost in action!

Moderate ICUs, moderate MPs, and moderate people ayaa meesha iskugu soo hari, wixii intaas ka soo harey waa ninkii raaya ayaa reerka u haro.

Oodka,

Considering your previous analysis of the possibility :D of dialogue between Shariff and tfg, I am afraid we may have to leave it there and see how it all comes to pass…

^^oh! so there is a credibility issue with xiin as far as this caravan goes?

Here it's from the horse's mouth :D as it were:

The United States government remains committedhope for bringing peace to Somalia.

We look forward to continued cooperation between the Transitional Federal Government and the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia in advancing the peace process.

We urge all parties to the Djibouti Agreement to put aside their differences in order to establish a unity government and a new Cabinet.

A power struggle at this point does not serve Somalia’s interests. It is essential that a process that has the potential to end the violence that has so long plagued Somalia not be interrupted.

We urge all factions not yet party to the Djibouti Agreement to cease their hostilities and sign on to the process for the good of all the Somali people.

Source: US Embassy, Nairobi, Kenya

Originally posted by nuune:

- Abdullaahi Yusuf in Libya, siding with Eritrea & Egypt, Ethiopi'a main enemies.

Lol @ ^ that smile.gif I cant wait to see the pics of Yey, ina Aweys, Afewerke and probably Indho Cade holding hands & posing pictures for photographers :D

Originally posted by nuune:

Abdullahi Yusuf is very ambitious and resourceful president, gotta give it to him. We all remember what happened to gheedi when he fell out with the president.

RedSea   

UIC is an apologic group sxb. They need to understand that the enemy refused to sitt across the table and work for common purpos when the UIC/alshabaab were in control most of the south. The enemy went ahead in invading somalia anyways and now that alshabaab and rest of somalis have fought back and defended their honour well, they plan on getting into apologetic way of beggng the enemy to leave somalia. Not gonna happen. Alshabab aim is to force the Ethiopians out of somalia, and bring the member of the TFG criminal enterprise pay their crimes in blood. Runtu waa taas iyadoon wax macaan ah lagu darin.

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

Lol @ ^ that
smile.gif
I cant wait to see the pics of Yey, ina Aweys, Afewerke and probably Indho Cade holding hands & posing pictures for photographers
:D:D:D ,,, Ahhhh Politics .... Finally Afewerke is in love with Yey .... I think he is gonna kick out Aweys then ,,,,,,, :D

nuune   

The drama is getting worse.

- Geedi came out of hiding, and spoke for the first time in a year, showing his dislike for Yeey.

- Qanyare doing the same, saying Yeey should not be allowed to lead a government since uu ku xadgudbey cahdiga baarlamaanka u yaalo.

Abwaan   

lol...Dabbaal Cali Jeelle was made a deputy minister for the same post. What a crazy dowlad ku sheeg. If Nuur Cadde uu wax dhaamo C/llaahiga uu sheegayo intuu dhaho Maxamed Dheere halla rukhseeyo Mr Jeelle ma keeneen.

nuune   

^^ You didn't get it sxb, jagadaas waxaa iska leh jufada Nur Cade, so it must be someone from his jufo, saas ayaan u fahmey, weyna tahay!!