Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Latest developments taking place in Somalia

Fabregas   

Nuune, you start charging for your daily updates. For it seems the folks up in the building are finding it very entertaining. A new part time job, eh?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xaq:

the ethiopians have been saying that they will withdraw every day for the last month. i'm starting to think that it might all be a bluff

I will not believe them until I see their complete withdrawal oo ay Soomaaliya dhan ka baxaan. Markaas waa la arkayaa.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Odwayne, AT was wrong on the money no one can doubt that, however I don't want to make our chit-chat or exchange about him, thus I leave it there and move on...

Emperor, I have seen your perception of me in your post that preceed this one, but I would have liked if you could look at the issue. And speaking of personality, it is not me who is blindly following his tribeman; it is not me who is changing positions with every sun that rises. Was it not you, who a month or so ago was saying your love for TFG is ended? Kolba dhan ha igaga iman sidii lax wareertaye, meel aan kuugu soo hagaago.

As to my political positions, which Oodweyne seems to doubt, it is not complicated.

1- To start with, I am against the secession of the North from the rest of the country. Here, I agree with Oodweyne on all the factors that led to this unfortunate situation, but I differ on the way forward. This is no fallacy. I don't think separation is the remedy for the ills of yesterday.

2- I oppose Pseudo-nationalists and "unionists" who will not blink to kill and massacre entire communities to realise their goals. That is wrong even when one is convinced of the sacredness of the unity of the country. I will rather see a Somaliland which is independent, than see a resumption of killing of fellow somali's again. It is not worth it!

3- I stand by all the comments I made yesterday as to who should take the bulk of the blame in Somalia.

nuune   

Latest Developments:

- Nur Cade lands in Mogadishu today, just in

- Sheikh Sharif heading to Jowhar in the coming days

- Heavy fighting going on in Mogadishu for the second day in a row, between vairous factions.

Saymaa la eega hadday sagallo muuqdaane'e

Saadaashi la arag ay Adan iyo Samatar sheegeene'e

The music is oddly loud, but the lyrics remain the same:

Kenya,

Jabbuuti,

Ethiopia,

IGAD,

AU,

Arab Leuge,

EU,

UN,

American Embasy @Nairobi

TFG,

Abdullahi Yusuf

Nur Cadde,

RedSea   

^The game has changed. You have been convinced that yesterday. Laakin wali weak argument ayaad ku jirtaa.

Sheekadu way is badashay. Ina Yey ma dhaheen TFG way dhacday, Ethiopiana may dhahdeen Ciidamadayada ayaan somalia kala baxaynaa iyagoo canaan ujeedinayaa A/Y.

Markaan the whole game has taken 180 degree turn.

^^If I were in argumentum mood, I would argue and shoot down your defination of gamechange.

Even if ina Yusuf leaves the scene, that would not change the somali game adeer.

so chill,and watch this little drama...

RedSea   

I very much doubt that you can argue and refute the truth. The truth is not what you make it or wish it would be. But as always you can pretend to be on the moral high ground. you were wrong on your short-lived dream caravan, you will be wrong on this one.So why don't you just state it. It's easier to say things as they are and not act as verbal wit sometimes.

Emperor   

AT adeer we don't have to multi-task unnesserily and discuss about irrelevant different topics at one time. What you, in your own admission and writing alleged, which was that Somalia's chaos and problems is down to a single clan is nonsensical, utterly rubish, logically inconceivable and matematically undefined. It's only you that sees it that way, we can agree to disagree on that because I don't see the need to spend energy expanding on it with you, and that's not only because Im not prepared to do it but Im sure you will struggle to find anyone else from any spectrum in SOL who's in agreement with you on that particular claim.

Adeer you need to go to your nearest home mirror, reflect upon yourself and clean any black spot on your face in the form of bullys you have done in the past on a personal level, no need to drag the whole D-block with you. So you sound so honest, repentant and down to earth, lovely human being to those outside of the block you think :D , it's only you mate no one really takes you serious in this approach, no matter how many times you plead guilty :D . I have always said to you, you like the sound of your qudbad-like speeches, you are just doing fine as you make effort to draw audience, it might work, try harder.

Emperor   

Lazy, you make a good point, help for the poor and the hungury is necessary and should get priority, but what is there to done for them in a country that's going from bad to worse as the day passes. The current TFG leaders are bad goons, its clear their internal-conflict made the situation ever worse, however lets assume they are gone and disintegrated. What is there to replace them, the alternative. Do you think the Abu group will make any better for the poor and hungury Somalis.

Abtigiis   

Emperor

I now realise the futility of arguing with the immature. You form your own statemnts out of my words and defeat them. I have not said a single tribe, but I said that tribe takes the primary responsibility, as long as somali politics is still being talked about in the plural sense!! If you understand what the means.

Again, bashing my personality is not a soultion. Let assume I am all you say I am, but concentrate on the issues. Could you? Hadii kale, waaan kuu soo jilba joogsan.

N.O.R.F   

Oodweyne [salaan sare], I could not have put it better myself :D

I predict the response being something along the lines of 'yeah but you're a seccessionist' erm erm yeah but no but yeah :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Which means, in
my opinion
, to be
"secessionist"
(
which could be a moral defect in your eyes
) particularly in your company of a
"bootlicking and obsequious collaborationist"
, is akin to the sort of
moral reproach
that a man who is on his way to a mosque in his neighbourhood gets on a daily basis from another man who frequents the
caressing delights
that is being offered by the
“ladies-of-the-night”
in local street bordello.

Particularly when this later man suggest to the former man that there is something wrong with him in passing in front of that well-known bordello every morning on his way to the mosque.

In other words, the man who samples the delights of bordello itself is accusing another man of a
"moral laxity"
; since former man only passes in front of the said establishment on his daily journey to the mosque!!.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

:D:D:D

To borrow a lyric from that famous football chant...I'd rather be a "secessionist" than a "bootlicking and obsequious collaborationist".