Sign in to follow this  
Salma

It's Showwwww TIME

Salma   

Well I love the following shows, I don't waste my time on TV. I would rather read and read and read or go out. BUT< I do schedule these shows:

1. The Law and the Order

2. The Law and the Order: Criminal Intent

3. The Law and the Order: Special Vicitms Unit

4. CSI: Miami

5. CSI: Las Vegas

6. CSI: New York

7. NCIS

8. Criminal Minds

9. Without a Trace

10. Numbers

See, I am not a weirdo but I do really like to watch them, not bcz. of the crime itself, but the way they solve the crime. The problem now is after all those years of watching them, I can predict how to solve one.. I am totally of full of them but not fid up at all.

Crimes happen for two reasons: either for a Motive or because of a Mistake.... it is too hard to prove the second one.

I was feeling like some antisocial nut cuz I race to the gym after work so that I can be glued to my heavenly TV untill bed time :( .

I Heart Law&Order especially SVU and Criminal Intent.

Bones is :cool:

I'm obsessed with Criminal Minds. Profiling serial killers is soooo interesting. Did you watch the Finale last night? Wasnt that the best episode?

Salma   

Yeah I heard about bones and I watch an episode or two, I don't I just couldn't digest the acctress. Besides I don't know but I can't recall exactly which channel showed it.

Rudy: good 4 ya,, don't trouble your eyez much, I can see that u r wearing eye glasses sporty man.

Faheema.   

My personal favourite Criminal Minds not only does it have Shemar Moore, it's a brilliantly written and acted.

I've never seen so many TV shows focused on Crime. By watching a combination of these shows it might be possible to commit the perfect crime smile.gif

To add to the list.

Lie to Me & The Mentalist

P.s Just curious, why is this on the Woman's thread?

Salma   

^^ Maybe coz they always think that women watch shows like : Beauty, cooking, aerobics and love stories :D

P.S> Just to know what the galz are watching!!

I've never seen so many TV shows focused on Crime. By watching a combination of these shows it might be possible to commit the perfect crime

:D:D Sometimes I find myself biting my nails and conspiring with the criminals :( .

Originally posted by Zulfa:

1. The Law and the Order

2. The Law and the Order: Criminal Intent

3. The Law and the Order: Special Vicitms Unit

4. CSI: Miami

5. CSI: Las Vegas

6. CSI: New York

7. NCIS

8. Criminal Minds

9. Without a Trace

10. Numbers

I used to watch most of the shows on this list but now I'm down to just NCIS. Faheema, I like The Mentalist too. As well as The Closer and Shark.

Miriam1   

Dexter ! Best crime show out there.

Law and Order (orginial)

Law and Order (SVU)

I don't get NCIS...how can one branch of the US Military have so many crimes ?

Salma   

Val, u reminded me with "Shark" that brilliant guy, was he a lawyer or something focusing on the celebrities crimes??

Lily, what gruesome?? the real gruesome is happening in the real life: All these bombing, killing, terror and injustice in life,,, trust me the real crime makers are those big-mouthed politicians and economists appearing on the TV News ...

'Lie to me', bit over the top, but good.

Why do tv series lose their suspense and thrill after a while. Lost, Prison break, etc. When they first came out, they were brilliant, but then they sorta lost something which made me turn away. It happens most of the time.

I'm a crime shows fan as well, I have to give my #1 vote to Criminal Minds, I love the profiling element to it. Wonderfully scripted. Not to mention Shemar Moore...

I get distracted just thinking about him! Enjoy all the Law and Order ones as well.

Also like a bit of drama, huge fan of House and Greys Anatomy.

lol here comes my list, yep I am a tv junkie :D:D

1. Law and Order (Original, criminal intent, and SVU)

2. CSI- Las Vegas but occasionally the other two

3. Medium

4. Criminal Minds

5. The mentalist

6. lie to me

7. house

8. Ghost Whisper

9. Numbers

10. the Closer

11. Monk

12. Psych

13. Burn Notice