Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

QUESTION TO DA "GUYS" !!

Hibo   

Guys, I only wonder this,would u mind your younger sister dating your friend?

And would u also mind dating your friends younger sister? cwm1.gif

Lady L i'll be honest, it makes me sick. I actually know a couple who met like that. Your brothers best friend is pretty much your brother too in my opinion. He has been around for years, all of the sudden you're romatically involved, iiieeww! Just like ppl who date their own cousins................whatahellisthatabout!

mrKacKac   

haduu walaashey u soo dhawaado, gurigiisa shaah aan ka cabaa walaahi, go'eyga oo la laab laabayo uus imaanaa walaahi, cabuuladeyda oo saliid loo soo wado uu imaanaa..lol..that is enough

------------------

nin dooli dilay , dad muus u daahaa. lol*

Camelman   

Why not does the Camel know his friend's sister.

I even loved to do that PERSONALLY.

"GET SOME ADVICE FROM CAMELMAN, YOU WON'T GET LOST EVER"

nice-guy   

LADY-L.

the answer is NOOOOO HELL NOOOOOHHHH

If he wants to marry her or vise versa i would be honoured. but fooling around no way.

peace.

Hibo   

That would be great if my best friend would marry my sister. Imagine then you are becoming relatives you and your best friend!

On the other hand if I marry his younger sister(which I intend, I already took her to a movie) he should be happy. If he becomes mad so wahat I love Canab and she loves me and my bestfriend better accept that beacuse I will beat him up if he talks bad to my future wife!

Canabey me and you will go to see the

TAJMAHAL soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdinuur   

ME: totally against it...except somethin'

like towards marriage or what not...

but like...nice guy said....hell nah...lol

and I wouldnt want to date my best friend's

little sister either....it's somethin' like

brotherhood I guess...

Hibo   

guys come on if you don't date her someone else will do, so like the sudani man said " our oil stays in our house" straight translation it might not make sense ..use your common sense loool any way guys if the girl is what you looking for and she is the one... why not .. it would be better for her and u and for ur friend cause you are going to treat her special way but as somalians we seem to live this imaginary life that my friends sister is my sister hey in tht case i would never marry cause even time i meet someone it turn she is a sister of my friend so guys yes i would date but with respect on consideration to my friends feelings.. loool forget this backward thinking which led to us as somalians being the smallest population in the world lets increase our population and forget this brotherhood yo yo style ... peace

mataan   

hi guyz;

that will really make me sick... i'll never ever date/marry my friends sister even if she was the world's most beautiful woman, i wldnt ruin my frienship,

bye

Nasir   

MY BEST FREINDS KNOWS ME.HE KNOWS WHAT IAM THINKING OR HOW I AM FEELING.HE WILL SURELY KNOW IF I GET WITH HIS SISTER WHAT I ATTEND TO DO LOL..THE POINT IS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA PEACE OUT cwm7.gif