Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Who says it is not a tribal war?

^^Hakaa saarto, wallee ilaahey dhulkaan asagaa leh, ugumana tala galin in ay ka socoto qadiyad raqiis ah oo ay gumeystayaashii uga tageen waqooyi-galbeed.

Signature-kaaga waxaa la rabay inaad ku darto "Ramadaan, shahrul Jihaad" maadaama bishan haduu ilaah idmo uu jihaad kulul ka dhici doono Hargeysa, iyo Burco, intaba.

N.O.R.F   

Signature-kaaga waxaa la rabay inaad ku darto "Ramadaan, shahrul Jihaad" maadaama bishan haduu ilaah idmo uu jihaad kulul ka dhici doono Hargeysa, iyo Burco, intaba.

Should it be termed as Jihad when you are fighting your brothers? Come on now, you are making a bad example of the UIC supporters

^^What do you call a bad example? Allah said in his book, "Yaa ayuha nabiyu jaahidil kufaara wal munaafiquuna...." Nabigaanoow (scw) la dagaalan kuwa alla beeniyay iyo munafaaqiinta...

Marka ma wuusan aheyn munaafaq kan diinta kula sheeganayo oo ilaahey umadiisan ay ka caabudi weysay Allihii Abuurtay? Mise Riyaale Kaahin laguma sheegi karo munaafaq islaamka aan xumaan mooyee wanaag iyo Alle ka cabsi u horseedin?

Diinta aad ku difaaceysid Maamulka Hargeysa inuu yahay mid Islaami ah maxay tahay bal ii sheeg, walaalow?

N.O.R.F   

Waaxaankusheego, one minute you wish for someone to die and the next you want a secular govnt ousted. Enough said,,,,,

General Duke wrote

^Ninka ma taqaanid. I swear he does more harm to the message of Islam that the Courts preach more then Indhacade can ever do.

Adiga maaba hadlaayo oo intaan arkaayay ugu liito, oo qalbigiisa uu ka buuxsamay C/laahi Qaa'inul-Wadan!

Cajiib, ileyn qabiilkuba wuxuu ahaa kuwa dadkooda iyo dalkooda inteey dumiyaan hadana wali lasoo taagan iney soomaali yihiin.

Fadlan, Ayaan Xirsi lee ha isku noqon hadeey sheekadaan aad c/laahi yuusuf ku taagereysid kuuu socon weyso!

smile.gif

Ms DD   

Easy with the inkaar. We are all muslims and the courts would do well to keep the people of mugadishu and other areas they control onside and happy and get on with what needs to be doing (and there are lot of things that needs doing) rather going for Burco or Boosaaso.

It is Ramadaan and make a lot of istaghfaar for your nafs rather than cursing others brother alle-ubaahne.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

May Allah forgive you and cause you to die before the end of this holly month of Ramadan, aamiin.

Heh. Priceless. Absolutely priceless! Comment of the year. :D

RedSea   

Enough said here, I think Shiekh Alleh Ubaahne has more passion for his country and people, then you people can imagine. He might have gotten little emotional there,but no harm done anyways.

However, what irritates me the most, are the ones who were so loudly cheering for the cause of the courts and suddenly now are putting quotation marks, while questioning the legitamacy of the ICU. These people should be ashamed of themselves. I can understand Duke, because he was never a supporter of the ICU,but those who were bashing him yesterday for him being anti ICU, are being anti ICU for the same reason today,because the ICU are now waking up from their supposed tribal lands.Hmm, it only makes me wonder as to why that is??!

Sophist   

Chaps,

What grips hold most people with suspicion about the ICU is the wholesale support of those who were unti-Islam yesterday but of all the sudden taken up the placards shouting with loudest voice of support. The singular factor that unites these people (some of whom are known Cilmaaniyiin) is the clan lineage. Is this a fair judgement? Perhaps not. But we should deal with practical consequences of such sentiments combined with the political naivety of our brothers on the steering wheel of the ICU--- the latter impediment isn’t their fault for they have found themselves on the stage of the National Oprah Theatre without the proper acting training.

So long as individuals in this forum and the society at large continue to cloak themselves with Islamic garments due to the above-mentioned reason then we shall have these continued cynicism and scepticism towards the rise of ICU. Many people here are doing disservice to the ICU without them even realising it.

On personal attachks

As muslims this is sinful indeed. It is Ramadan for allah's sake. Allah Halaga Cabsado/Jeclaado.

I know General Duke personally. He is a man of enormous integrity, intellectual intensity and unparalleled patriotism. He is indeed the embodiment of what a good Somali ought to be.

Brother Duke, rise above this petty debates of which your good name might be sullied.

Ramadaan Wanaagsan

Cumar   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Enough said here, I think Shiekh Alleh Ubaahne has more passion for his country and people, then you people can imagine. He might have gotten little emotional there,but no harm done anyways.

However, what irritates me the most, are the ones who were so loudly cheering for the cause of the courts and suddenly now are putting quotation marks, while questioning the legitamacy of the ICU. These people should be ashamed of themselves. I can understand Duke, because he was never a supporter of the ICU,but those who were bashing him yesterday for him being anti ICU, are being anti ICU for the same reason today,because the ICU are now waking up from their supposed tribal lands.Hmm, it only makes me wonder as to why that is??!

Salamu Calaykuum

His passion stems from apparent ignorance of the Deen and Shari'ah. Calling members who oppose him munafiqun whilst at the same time not knowing the meaning of the word and that takfeer is specifically reserved the scholars of the Deen. Unjustly praying for the destruction of his brothers which is one of the acts that cancels once's good deeds and the ones who were targeted are rewarded. The constant call to incite a rebellion in Somaliland of those in authority in a country where Muslims are not oppressed, nor are deterrent from worshipping Allah. This is one of the characteristic khawaarij and the salaf never incited the masses to rebel against the rulers despite the fact that there were some corrupt rulers in their midst but allowed the people to worship Allah freely and did not oppress.

We all love the Shari'ah and it is our hope to have it implemented but even the implementing requires a methodology (manjah( which has been fully laid out by the Nabiga (scw) and exercised by the salaf.

So walaal, Alle-ubaahne, leave these acts that are eating your good deeds in this blessed month, guard your tongue, and take heed in the athar of the Nabiga when he said:

"Whoever accusses a man of disbelief, or says, 'O enemy of Allah,' yet he is not like that, it come back upon him

Sahih Muslim

May Allah forgive us of our shortcomings in our deen and our worldly activities which we may have done knowingly and unknowlingly, May He accept us, and our efforts, that we do for His sake alone, ameen.

Ramadhan kariim

Wasalam

RedSea   

Suleiman, good advice, very well put.

Those who are Anti-ICU:

Your lack of knowledge of the structure of the ICU and what is based upon might have lead you astray.It's shows, that folks such as yourself have been ignoring the goodwill and positives that has been accomplished by the ICU, it's really not worth to note that to you, since you can't seem to see anything smaller than Awr or perhaps shall I say, blinding yourself from the truth.It bothers not anyone of what Yey cheerleaders might think,the ICU requires the support of those who know what its cause is based on and not those who suspect the goodwill of the courts on Qabiil bases which is totally absurd to say the least.Insha Allah we shall see, the wrong doers,when time comes, I hope not that you turn your heads in the wrong direction but rather take the simple approach to excepting that the ICU is indeed everything but Qabiil based, we shall see Insha Allah, before that save us the energy,since YOU might need it in the later fadhi ku dirir times.

bye