Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The brutal murder of Ibrahim Cadow what it means

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Its in the SOL record lad, just because you have difficulty with comprehension as you stated earlier is not my problem. Also have some respect for the dead and stop smiling, there is nothing ammusing today.

I'm conversing with a clown how can I stop smiling?

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Cawaale, we are all saddened and shocked at this savage attack. However, in a court of law (criminal court that is) circumstantial evidence doesn't cut bro.

All I am saying is that from political view it doesn’t serve any interest to eliminate Adow and his ilk in the cabinet.

Sophist

I see where you are coming from but remember Al-Shabaab are the only group who practice suicide bombing method that is why people are so quick to point finger at them. Also, you will notice in the coming few days, they will keep quite as nothing happened!!

They can not be called Mujaahidiin, they assassinate and kill whoever they think is threat to their way of thinking.

Wadadii xaqa ayay ka beereen.

Sophist   

Juje,

Walaale I am not being appologist for Al-Shabaab. I just want us to think outside the box and for momemnt understand who gains from this cold blooded killing!. We all know the suicide bombing phenomena is introduced to Somali by al Shabaab. Has this savage attack carried out by suicide bomber? I have no idea. All I am saying there are other capable groups in the region who could carry out such a well planned attack- I dont mean Ahlusuna!

Dhubad, ^

Sophist

nuune   

Bal qeelada aan yareeno xoogaa una soo duceeya intii dhimatey, naftii gardarada geesateyna in uu Ilaah la xisaabtamo,

Ilaahay ha u wada naxariisto dhammaantood, qoysaskii ay ka tageena samir iyo iimaan Ilaah haka siiyo

Haatu   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Adow and other prominant Salafi ministers

Yaanan la aflagaadeynin dadka Salafiyadda ah. The word simply means Ahlu Sunna or someone who follows the TRUE sunna of the prophet. They in fact HATE deviants.

Maaddeey   

^^Haatu, hadalka Sophist dhib malehe si kale miyaad u fahantay?.

Addow, Waayeel(AUN), Sh. Mohamud Garweyne etc. waa Salafiyyiin 'naxsibuhum kadaalik'.

Sophist   

Haatu, maandhey maxaa dhacey? Are you denying these chaps to be Salfis? Insha Allah sidaas ayaan urajeyneynaa.

Sophist

Liqaye   

^^^

Who gives a damn what they were?

Who remotely gives a damn?

We are not intreasted in being drawn into your web of conspiracy theories, or theological arguments, Al-shabaab killed members of the goverment but lack of planning and prudence led them to also decimate the flower of somali youth as well, all for T.V.

That is the only reason why they are backtracking, and nothing else.