Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

your definition of romance

dawoco   

You can say that again Rudy, Qac will get a digits from a girl asoo tusbaxiisa wata, the words "maandhaay aankuu duceeyee bal nambarkaada keen" come to mind :D

you get a free 1 month trial

Is it me or does that sounds like an AOL campaign?

foxy, that was funny...however, i have the feeling that u heard these words before some where!! correct?? lool... :D

one day u ladies will come to know, that we guys mean business!!! :eek:

Janna   

Why be romantic when you can do that only once a year! Thank goodness for Valetine's day! Thumbs up to that!

Have you folks seen the movie "A walk to remember" with Mandy Moore? Now that’s what I call romantic. I don’t mean to plagiarize, lakiin you have to admit, and the thought that your man goes through the effort to make your dreams and wishes come true has to take the cake. I'm in to the smaller things he does just to make you smile at the most strangest moments. Out of the blue he surprises you. You stay up all night talking about things that interest the both of you, and laugh all day about silly things we do. Have water fights whilst washing the car, or play practical jokes on each other. I guess my main idea of romance is keeping it alive and fun throughout all the years we plan to stay together. I mean I still want it to be interesting after 10yrs.

Oh and a single red rose he brings home for no reason but to say that "yo I still wanna sweep you off your feet"

Aaah...Now to find such a man :(

dawoco   

^Water fight aa?! Sis don't u know how damaging such activities can be for somalis? A wet sari might be considered sexy, but a wet dirac and macawiis aa, heeyl NO.

And besides, after spending 3hrs on tima la fooneeyay, any faarax who comes near me with water will meet my beloved kal who i lovingly call metalic mistress icon_razz.gif

Wouldn’t it be annoying to have a sensitive and romantically inclined faarax? Imagine, not only would he rent "love story" and expect u to cuddle up to him, making u feel sweaty because of the close proximity of his body warmth, which I would imagine to be far from sexy, he would expect u to talk about it afterwards and reflect on how eternal ur love is. Romance, as defined, is very annoying, i think. I know that such shenanigans would put me off any living person for life. That type would smother anyone under the pretext of being loving.

If you want someone who understands you, get a best friend, if you need someone to advice you, turn to your siblings, if you want presents, get a job or apply for benefits and treat yourself. Why sugarcoat all those things into the ambiguity that is?

By far, the “romantic guy†sounds too effeminized to be appealing.

Oh, and rudy, no comment :D

Jacpher   

Dawoco, your name says it all.

What's with that KAL! Aren't you in the mood for romance? I guess Xalimos cant' give up kal & kab.

Dawoco,

LoL...the lady doth protest too much? But your right, being romantic has pretty much become synonymous with being clichéd. Thumbs down.

Intuition,

You big sap! Shame on you. :mad:

Originally posted by
WILDCAT
:

My definition of romance? If I don't get whipped to within an inch of my life, personally
iimaba baxdo
:D

Oh, how I miss Wildy! :D

Xoogsade   
Zephryne, God, adiga kan ku shukaansan doono dhibkiisa ma yaro loool. Perhaps karate matches and the winner dictates is the way to go for you hon.

Saalixa   

Qaa Qac

I am the typical somali girl trained by somali females. This is what i was told of about romance.

Romance lasts only the first two years of a marraige relationship. Esp a somali one.

Beyond those you only mind the kids, his home, clothes and food( only the rights he has as a matter of respect) but all the love dubby business fades away, and this new kind of romance which is normalised with long term partners begins.

Hmm Hmm well i don't know if it is true for all but with the couples i have seen it was a Fact! And it leaves me into tears because iam contemplating maybe the same happening to me. That is why i sometimes think maybe 10 years from now you will have different prespectives of romance and MR RIGHT, very different priorities so don't worry. Maybe then money and raising children will be the #1 goal i want to achieve??? :confused: who knows, atleast that is what my mother tells me, but agian she is a person raised differently.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Zephryne
, God, adiga kan ku shukaansan doono dhibkiisa ma yaro loool. Perhaps karate matches and the winner dictates is the way to go for you hon.

Sounds like a novel idea. :cool:

2. lid the candles, when u have normal light working for u, at home

OK, i need help here;

How does one exactly 'LID' a candle? :confused:

I am interested in this phenomenon and i have this sudden urge to impress one certain lady.

Am sure just like her,she would be interested in this new 'LIDING of the candles'. wooo hoo.!!

Lid the CANDLES!....lets merrry FOR WE ARE LIDDING THE CANDLES! :D

najma82   

quote: posted by Qac Qac

here is my definitions.

1. take her out for food, when u could eat at home

2. lid the candles, when u have normal light working for u, at home.

3. put some expensive shampoo on the bath tap, when only a water could do.

4. speak english with her, when somali could do.

5. look good together outside when walking together, but fight most of the night at home.

my top 5 definitions of romance. enlighten me if u have more.

I don't know... but is it just me or is Qac Qac being sarcastic with us... icon_razz.gif