Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

your definition of romance

Khayr   

Salaams,

My Definition of Romance is:

Well....hmmmm...As long as I am doing my

Part in the marriage inshallah the romance inshallah will be there.

So if it means 14hrs of hell at work and her being home ready to tell me

every little detail of her day, then that is Romantic!!!

(I Gotta remember the earplugsss ofcourse icon_razz.gif )

Fi Amanillah

Rahima   

You big sap! Shame on you.

Zephyrine, leave it to me to knock some sense into her :D -it’s that Farah :mad: -he has her mesmerized.

Heey ,, anigana waa i kanaa ,,,, Dr. Romance waaye nooh ,,,, haye ,, hawlahaygii maa loo soo galay ,,, aniga Romance Afsoomaali aan ku sharraxaa ,,

Romance marka la fiiriyo luqada casriga ah waxa waaye :

Dushaasaa la iska fiirsanaa ,,, meelaa lagu kulmaa ,,, halkoo kelmed ahaa la isku tuuraa ,, magacaa la is waydiisanaaa ,, waa la iska helaa ,,, telephone aa la iskala hadlaa ,,, waa la ballamaa ,, xiriir aa la bilaabaa ,,, 3 sanno iyo ka badanaa la isla soconaa si la isu barto ,,,, arrimaha caashaqaa la iska waraysanaa ,,, film la daawayday aaa la metelaa ,,,,, iska dhaadhicin badan aa la soo gadanaa ,,,, waa la is guursanaa ,,,, hal toddobaad ka dib waa la kala tegaa ,,,,, dad kalaa xiriir lala samaysanaa ,,, marka la is arkana waa hore baan is jeclayn aa dadka loogu sheekaynaaa ,,,,, :D:D:D

Run ma tahay mise waa been ???

nuune   

^^^ Ray, sxb Runtii oo Qarax Waaye, been na ma ahan runna wali ma gaarin oo dhaxdey sii tukubeysaa!

Curly   

Originally posted by Afromali:

How does one exactly 'LID' a candle? :confused:

I am interested in this phenomenon and i have this sudden urge to impress one certain lady.

Am sure just like her,she would be interested in this new 'LIDING of the candles'. wooo hoo.!!

Lid the CANDLES!....lets merrry FOR WE ARE LIDDING THE CANDLES!
:D

lol! :D

AndI thought I was the only person to noticed. Sorry Qac redface.gif

Afromali be nice! :D

You big sap! Shame on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zephyrine, leave it to me to knock some sense into her -it’s that Farah -he has her mesmerized.

Hee whats the big fuss sheeesh!

Zephyrine why not have a lil romance? Hell I find the thought of living with some farax for the rest of mylife a little hard to swallow, its the only thing to keep me sane. Lakiin I dont like the smuthering sisy types. He still gotta do it without jeperdising his manliness

As for you Rahiima come come now, you know aabaar ban kujira in that department, its you who is "mesmerized" my dear friend ;) Its ok let your love shine icon_razz.gif

dawoco   

lol@bee.

LoL...the lady doth protest too much?

She doth and she stands by it :D Have u seen that film bedazzled (very bad n corny btw), there is a scene in it of the "romantic and sensitive" man, a ginger minger with a big fanax and freckles covering him, who cries everytime he sees a nice sunset, he writes love songs and recites odes to his lady-love too. That image always comes to mind, when i hear the word romance icon_razz.gif

Romantic is:

- Puts down his favourite (and quite expensive)Jacket on a puddle so I won't wet my high heels (nevermind that I could sidestep or jump over the puddle).

-Cooks me meals while I watch Oprah. Serves me. Finds pleasure in the act.

-Trusts me completely and hands over his paychecks. Everymonth. Without question.

-Would DIE for me without hesitation. Over the silliest thing.

-Allows me to win fights to save face. Doesnt matter whether I'm right or wrong.

underdog   

What the....?

Haven't been here in a while....I missed out on all this....

FF,

Thats gotta be the funniest day dream I've heard in while.... :D:D

or I could be totally wrong and you could be a catch of "Taj Mahal" proportions.

underdog   

FF,

according to Sue?...is this the same Sue who get's lottery numbers and stock tips from the birds in the trees?

by the way, I'm always ready ;)

p.s.

Your list would happen:

-only if slipped on the wet floor a accidentally dropped the jacket on the puddle (which you can be nice enuff to pick up and say "oh, don't worry, honey I'll drop it off at the cleaners for you)

-Only if you can return the favour when the Spurs kick Detroits a$$ tomorrow night (only way I'd find pleasure in it is knowing I'd rather slave over a hot stove than watch oprah anyday)

-I'll hand 'a' paycheck....not necessarily 'the' paycheck...

-I'll catch a Stray bullet for you anyday

-We already do that...you don't honestly believe you won any argument on merit do you?

I guess I can train you later.

I'll catch a Stray bullet for you anyday

How sweet.

Kale--- do you think such a man exists?

UD and FF LooL what a match that is! I just can't get passed picturing you two getting old together and ending up like Frank and Marie Barone from "everybody loves Raymon" :D:D

asxantu