Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is a man/woman worth fighting over?

Let the cheater do the fighting!

Someone I know was crying last night over this issue. Ohh, the plans she had for him(painful, eye-watering torture techniques) but she won't go through with them. She won't lose her dignity over an A-hole.

I'll do it for her. :mad:

Not really. I've advised her to remove him from her heart and mind. She cried and cried and it was heart-breaking but she'll live and he'll suffer.

I'm sending the boys round. :mad:

How did we get to talking about gold and diamonds? Anyway, if someone gave me something of that much monetary value I'd refuse it. Imagine having to take care of a ring finger and what sits around it...my head's in the clouds far too much.

nuune   

garabka waraa adi dadka ha waalin hada leeba laheed ubax hadana caleenta shaahaa.

**bigeys buu cabbayaa kan qaadka**

Jurnee   

is a man/woman worth fighting over? who are u fighting exactly?

if a man/woman cheats on his/her significant other than the solution is simple, get rid of them, they obviously didnt care enough about u in the first place cuz if they did they wouldnt only think of u when the temptation comes but there wouldnt even be the temptation to cheat.

This thread is really giving me headache ,,, fighting for a Man/Woman ,,,, i would fight for her if there is no cheating at all ,, but someone u take care of him/her ,,, why should i fight for a cheater, deceiver, layer and ****** persom like that ,,,,

Is there anyone who is telling me if he/she sees his/her wife/husband sleeping with other man/women then starting for her/him ???? why ,, u saw this person ,,, sleeping with others ,,, then why fight for him/her ,,,

Didn't get at all ,, and there are some issue that are not discussible at all,,,,