Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

playmaker sxb lets not bring real basketball on the court, because not only would i cross, dunk, or post, spin, shoot in they eye and dominate they azzz, i would also let them know that if its street ball, dont even test the gun. it just might blow on you, so in that case, playmaker i'll let u handle them, since the elite is all i play against lol

Dang J.A.B, So you are a humble guy after all lol..well since you put it that way we don't want embarrass them so i will handle the light weights for you..

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

quote:The only thing he can play is Video games

Wel doesn't that count for something..

Hey Jay you kind of pick and choose what you are quoting me on, there is no denial the lakers championships was a team effort but at the same time you can not deny kobe was just as lethal as shaq, and i can't believe you bring the airballs back, c'mon the kid was just out of high school..17yrs old man!!

Hey talking about games, arenas had sweet revenge last night after the suns coach cut arenas from the olympic team arenas said he was gonna drop 50 on them and that is what he did..I like it the fact he wasn't trying to sugar coat it or anything he said he wanted to beat this guy because of what he did to him in the summer..after the game he said one down one to go..N.Mcmillan you next buddy..

hehe, but I am sure PM has game

Don't be fooled yaw, the old man can still hold his ground..bring it..LazieG that little jay of yours is not gonna work here, my boy just-A-B will swap that of the air..
All I was saying was Shaq was Batman and your boy Kobe was Robin in those championships with the Lakers. Things were different in Miami last year. Clearly. Wade was the Batman and Shaq was his sidekick.

BTW, Did you see those idiotic comments Kobe made about Gilbert Arena’s performance against the Lakers? He called his 60 pts outing LUCKY. That "liitle boy" is a sore loser!

Layzie,

I watched the Lakers to see what you saw in them and I couldn’t find it baby. I was so happy yesterday that Kobe and his overrated coach were embarrassed on national television. Phil Jackson is dissing Shaq like he did to Kobe couple of years ago. What is wrong with this guy?

BTW, Did you see those idiotic comments Kobe made about Gilbert Arena’s performance against the Lakers? He called his 60 pts outing LUCKY. That "liitle boy" is a sore loser!

50 pts and 60 pts are not lucky pts, kobe should keep his mouth shut after he let arenas dominate him big time..But in reality this team is missing lamar Odom so bad, the guy was just having a good yr before the injury..I hope he gets better soon..

Hey Jay, i know this is sports section and i normally don't visit the politics section as i don't have same view as those ppl but what do you think the amharo ppl and the so called transitional goverment commiting massacre against our ppl back home?..I don't mean to effend anyone but i think the TGF leaders are cowards..

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Hey Jay, i know this is sports section and i normally don't visit the politics section as i don't have same view as those ppl but what do you think the amharo ppl and the so called transitional goverment commiting massacre against our ppl back home?..I don't mean to effend anyone but i think the TGF leaders are cowards..

For the last few months, I was going there (the political section). It's so much fun toying with them guys and watching them go crazy over nothing. I learn the name of a lot of warlords and names of different cities. However, I decided to QUIT. I've noticed personality was changing so I wouldn't recommend you to go there. I’M STICKING TO THE SPORTS SECTION. YOU ALL NEED TO COME HERE MORE OFTEN. This medium makes my day go faster at work.

To answer your question I think both of them are wrong but how could any allow habashis march into your home towns after all these years is beyond me.

how could any allow habashis march into your home towns after all these years is beyond me.

My point excatly, i just can't undrestand you bring #1 enemy into the country that is why i think they are cowards and they will never get public support no matter how much control they gain..

Jaylaani   

^^I had to stay up last night to watch AI play. That is not fair dawg. Not when I watched the guy doing his magic for 10+ years every night in Philly.

He isn't even facing the Sixers In Philadelphia until next season! ..f.uck that shyt man.

I feel sorry for those who bought the season ticket expecting him and good product of basketball…that is bait and switch. They should sue the team.

Havent posted in a minute so had to go back and read previous posts and it looks like the same old garbage is goin on here

yo J.A.B dont even sweat layzie man. She doesnt have a clue bout NBA. Just read what she posted

Layzie:

“This newly developed facination that I have for the lakers started that opening night against Phoenix suns, t superb performance on both ends, the suns and the lakers side.

The game was just breathtaking, and I knew right then and there that this season had alot to offer.(I even commented on it here)

Kobe worked with his teammates, kobe was kobe as well, and in the end, they got away with much deserving W. That night, I said to myself, it won't be long until Kobe comes out being the ole Kobe.”

Da funny thing is dat Kobe didnt even play that game he was recovering from his off season surgery dats why he didnt play for da US at da world championships. Yes i did follow da FIBA WBC

like any true fan would.

Every time i read her posts i wonder how can sum1 write so much and make such lil sense??

PS: Now lets watch as Jay tries to come and save her. This story is gettin old hommy real old

Lake   

Buhahaha...The moment of the truth has arrived at last...Iverson got traded,So now we will see if the same ones that where jumping up and down are still a loyal 76ers fans.

I been saying that lil prick (not naming any names) was a Iverson stan and not 76ers.

Originally posted by Capital Z:

PS: Now lets watch as Jay tries to come and save her. This story is gettin old hommy real old

lool capital z well put abti and tone i think u talkin bout jaylani lol true ryders to the fullest.

J.A.B dont even sweat layzie man. She doesnt have a clue bout NBA. Just read what she posted

This is the problem when kids drop out of school. Nothing will make sense in life, thats why education plays a bigger role in one's life. Start hitting the textbook Z. More reading, less nac nac.

I don't understand why children who have no business having discussion about topics they have no clue about are allowed to participate in this site, Moderators.

il prick

If that isn't hating, I don't know what is, and why you allow this lil mosquito to come in here time in and time out is beyond me, Moderators.

Yo she at it again ahahahhaha

for ya info Layzie this my last semester before i graduate out of university in nanotech with a minor in chem.

But quit tryin to avoid the question. The question to u is that did u really watch dat lakers Suns game back oct.31/06. But atleast tell me dat u did watch the first bit of the first game. U kno when da HEAT received their CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS!!!

LOL@Uni student, dude you are giving me too much information. I never asked you to tell me what uni you attended or what your major was, but since you are dying for my approval, why don't you scan and post your degree whenever you graduate, this way I get to see it with my own eyes and I assure you, you will have my approval.

But quit tryin to avoid the question.

I knew you were a dreamer Z, but I never imagined that you would be dreaming about a question you asked me in your dreams and expect an answer, lol @ stop avoiding the question, a question that was never asked if I may say so myself.

If you really want answers, go back to this thread and re-read my answers from previous discussions, unlike you, I don't seek your approval, as badly as you seek mine.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

LOL@Uni student, dude you are giving me too much information. I never asked you to tell me what uni you attended or what your major was, but since you are dying for my approval, why don't you scan and post your degree whenever you graduate, this way I get to see it with my own eyes and I assure you, you will have my approval.

[/i]

Auch!

Capital,

Until you fax or scan your degree to Layzie you will be considered high school drop out in SOL…LOL!

P.S. Layzie doesn’t need my protection. She is the only chick in the sport section amonmg guys and she’s making all of you cry. In that regard, she must be crowned the victorious one.

From Capital to Play to the confused kid Tone and the new kid on the block named Just…y’all ganging up on her for the simple fact that a girl, a Somali girl at that, knows more basketball than all of you combined.

lol@JAY, and dont forget the single most reason why they continue to drop tears in here.

Yes, you guessed it, you and you alone. They want to replace you.

Btw, didn't you state yourself that you were going to remain a 76er for as long as webber is around and that you were Iverson fan from the get-go, how many times did you say that around herE?

Too many to count, yet they all wondering when you will flip, when you yourself made it clear numerous times, what's wrong with these pple?

Out of all of us here, you are the one individual who actually roots for the hometown team of your city, JAY. How some will question that is beyond me, but getting back to these tail riders, non of them are rooting for their hometown teams, yet they all riding other teams.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

lol@JAY, and dont forget the single most reason why they continue to drop tears in here.

Yes, you guessed it, you and you alone. They want to replace you.

What can say boo I get it like that.

Happy New year.....did you see Odaygii sadaam ooo qoorta xadhig loogu xidhay. What a shame!