Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Source: Realgm.com

Suns May Look To Knicks For Cap Room Again, This Time Marion

CNNSI - Sports Illustrated's Ian Thomsen reports that Isiah Thomas might take a run later at Phoenix forward Shawn Marion, whose remaining deal for four years and $63 million could become prohibitive if the Suns retain Joe Johnson and re-sign Amare Stoudemire to max deals.

By sending Kurt Thomas to Phoenix last month for Quentin Richardson, Thomas essentially supplied the Suns with Marion's replacement at power forward. If the Suns are intent on wiping Marion off their books, trading him to New York prior to the February deadline for the expiring $14 million contract of Tim Thomas would be a logical move.

If the knicks get shawn marion i say watchout ppl. Zeke is looking to get walker just for spacing reasons with jerome james now playing the 5 but if he can get shawn marion to play the 4 with him then we straight. It may seem like a long shot but its either joe johnson or marion now, who do they value more? Guess we'll find out july 22nd (hopefully johnson for us knicks fans).

yo big things goin round da league

Stro to H-town

D.Marshall to da Cavs

i juss cant wait till da 22nd when it all becomes official

to da sixers fans looks like y'all kept KK and Willie Green

Da day to watch out fo is da July 22 cuzz big things gonna go down dat day

August 1st or July 28th but that dun matter

rumours say if Finley gets released he goin to da bulls

if van Exel get released he says that Miami is one of da spots he wanna go is Miami

part of da new CBA is u are allowed to dress 14 player one player on da IL and 2 players sent down to da NBDL so now you are allowed to have 17 players under contract instead of 15

Miami i think is gonna send down

Dorrel Wright and Matt Walsh

y'all name ya teams and write down who they gonna send down

Congrats to G-Child's team. Lets just see how long he lasts in the Knicks bench, that will be the prize of all prizes.

Marshall made a good move getting out of TdotO.

My boy green and korver are locked with us for yrs to come, we will have dalembert on lock down soon, eat your heart out Capital Z. He knows with or without big bucks, ATL ain't got what sixers got and thats Mr cheeks, Ai and company. Who can resists the philadelphia 76ers, who, tell me CAPITAL Z who?

PS: BIG UPS TO MR KING AKA MR GM.(He finally earned his pay, I thought getting Mr cheeks made up for all the bad moves he made in the past but now he showing that he out to put soldiers together for battle, LET THE SEASON BEGIN KIDS.

eat your heart out Capital Z. He knows with or without big bucks, ATL ain't got what sixers got and thats Mr cheeks, Ai and company. Who can resists the philadelphia 76ers, who, tell me CAPITAL Z who?

Nice comment LG but why did ya direct it towards me for???

But let me just add this to it y'all got da exact same team as last yr da only difference so far are that everyone is one yr older, y'all drafted sum1 second round cuzz if i aint mistaken y'all didnt have a first round pick rite?? and everyone is one yr older

but wait how could I 4get y'all hire Mo Cheeks as ur new coach and got rid of coach O'brien so im guessin everyone could resist philly except Mo Cheeks

hahahaha yo lazy keep all the love for your homeboy jay, i dont take recyclables.

Ofcourse Coach Brown is coming to the knicks its his "dream job". By the way i'm a Duncan fan when it comes to basketball so spurs would be my team of choice. I dont brag about them as much about them because lets be serious they on top of the league. Back to the knicks, i think they got some nices pieces to work and nice tradable pieces to get another star player. Either way it looks like there's finally some light for them at the end of the tunnel and if everything goes right they should have this division locked up.

Jaylaani   

C’mon Z ..The Sixers are one year WISER not older. You know if that team was coached right last season they could easily won another 7 games. Mo will do just that and this team will be good. Like I said before, Cheeks will employ in side out offensive scheme where Cwebb will initiate the offensive attack. KK will go back to the bench where he belongs and will do wonders beyond the arch with ease. Andre, the best player in last year’s draft, will play SF full time. They need BIG PG that can run along side of AI and they will be fine. Yes the Sixers signed all their free agencies but they’re also in the hunt of other free agents like any other team. It ain't over yet.

The heat will be good if they land stoudamire and Dixon. They will be huge up grade to last year’s back court in Djones and Dooling but there won’t be a championship parade in Miami. Enjoy the season couz.

LB will help the Knicks. There is no question about the guy’s ability in coaching. However, the whining and the constant complain about who didn’t play the right away and who doesn’t have “it†among other things will drive New Yorkers crazy. Good luck!

hahaha yo jay dont make me laugh man. CWebb running things inside? The man can barely walk preoperly. You guys should cut him for the new amnesty rule and get yourselves a decent PF.

The heat it looks like will resign Djones as Shaq takes a paycut this yr and get an extended contract.

As far as the whining and crying goes, every team LB goes to does it, none more than your beloved A.I. the "answer" (to the question that nobody knows yet hahahaha). Yo wish your team luck cause if they dont add to their roster than its draft lottery again, while us there's talks that LB already wants to move sweetney and get gooden from the cavs (they get basically a cheaper tractor trailer while we get a more athletic PF). I know we have a lot of 4s in our team but you know what they say, "you can never have enough big men" Peace

Jaylaani   

Child,

Cweb is the best passer big man in the league (check the status). He also average 19 and 10 last year with one leg. Tell me how many PF in the league done that..no too many. He started working out two weeks after the season was over and he will come back better than ever watch. About AI if you enjoy basketball you must love AI. You don't have to be sixers' fan to acknowledge greatness in small package. He represents all skinny under size ball player out there Can you measure heart. Ask Shaq and he will give you the scoop.

BTW, I thought you're Spurs fan an hour ago!...Whuz up with you and all this we talk about the knicks?

One year wiser i like that comment

We'll see how da Sixers & da knicks are at da beginnin of da season & how much of a difference their new coaches with their new schemes are

But for Miami to go to da next level we have to pick up a player that will be released due to da amnesty rule someone like a Rose or Finley but I also read that Miami are in talks with Walker's agent and that Miami mite try him out at da 3 spot he can rebound, shoot, bring up da ball all good things u want from ur small forward spot but i'm afraid of him gettin exposed on da defensive end and plus im afraid that we dun have da cap space to get him so u kno wah that means sign and trade prolly Antoine Walker for Michael Doleac and ???? i'm afraid who da ??? person is gonna be thats why im a bit cautous bout dat one but then again i put my trust in Riley he earned my trust when he walked out on da knicks ahahahahhhahahhaah u kno i had to there

but another team to watch out for in da east are da Indiana Pacers they puttin a strong team together there and they finally got their point guard watch out but still my predictions as always

Miami Heat 2005/06 Champs yeahhhhhhhhh

da five team trade is official we sent out

Eddie Jones to Memphis Rasual Butler to Hornets & Qyntel Woods to Boston we got rid of some talent but in return we picked up Antoine Walker, James Posey & Jason Williams and top of dat we still got our MLE to use to pick up players yo Riley keep workin ya magic

Qac Qaac   

hey Z, i have to admit.. heat looks good on paper now.. will when the games begin.. as right now..i would give them the edge..toin, j will,and posey woow.. with d wade and shaq.. damn.. and mr. hustler haslem still there.. look out.. east..

but they have to prove to me,they could beat gino and timmy d.. to me. to crown them.. for good..

first of all Qac good to see ya back

yeah tru its good on paper but now we gotta prove dat Walker and JDub aint no chemistry killers

IF we shapened up Odom then why cant we do da sayme thing to Walker & JWill