Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Qac Qaac   

Yo Golden Child raptors.. are 2-0.. teams they beat are Rockets and Pistons.. let me see Knicks beat those 2 teams... and yes VC led them both games. with big plays when they needed them.. as right now raptors are #1. in atlantic devision.. although it is only 2 games.. that spot is between philly and raptors.. knicks loooooool. no comment..

Raptors 3-0 very surpsing but i wouldnt get too happy Q-Q cause there's still 79 games left. All i know is that Lenny Wilkens wants to keep his job he should bench Tim Thomas and start as much as i aint a fan of the boy JYD cause atleast he's got defense and rebounding something the kncks need from their 3.

Qac Qaac   

Golden child, r u wishing the raptors to do bad now.. r u wishing for injuries.. bro u know it 2 the only thing kept the raptors making the playoff last 2 years were injuries..and now they look like cohesive team with no injuries.. knicks loooool, give up on them bro, 2 point guards would take u no where..

Wiilo   

I cann't believe inaan soo booqan this site, waraa ma ogtihiin inaan ahay sports commentator maxaa shaqadayda aaba iga dhici rabtiin.

Back to the Topic.

Yeah the Raptors are doing well, but as usual, come playoff time they are gone.....gone like the wind. So, What was the biggest Premiere Week surprise?

Kings going 0-3

Raptors going 3-0

Jazz going 3-0

Grizzlies going 0-3

Bobcats going 1-1

Suns going 3-0

IstacajAb:

Qac Qaac   

dont take away anything from the Pheonix, Raptors, and Utah. they all seem good...

but maybe the loosing streak of Kings, and Grizzlies are more shocking after what they did last year... Orlando loosing to Charlette is another surprise..

da HEAT are 3-0 and tops of their division

da competition was supposed to be Magic but they lost to Bobcats

and da Wizz got blown out by da HEAT on their court and watch da rematch 2morrow at A.A.A

we'll jus call it da blow out 2 expect da sequel to be a bigger blow out then da first

wah was that trash talkin bout all summer by Arenas. Wade jus killed him

and this is for all the doubters

Da HEAT got da Southeast on lock

KNICKS WIN

KNICKS WIN

KNICKS WIN!!!!!!

Where were ur 6ers lazy girl hahahaha

the score doesnt represent how the game went we blew your 6ers in the first 3 quarters. Knicks back down to business watch out now

Wiilo   

ok.ok...the Knicks won.....we know that....Yal the Raptors are playing right now and they are not leading although it is just second Q...They are playin with the Kings who are winningless..We will C who wins...........Damn...TWolves were beaten...Ca kuye maxaan ku sameeyaa kuwaan.......

IstacajAb:

Capital H, it was a sweet sweep, 2-0, back-to-back. It must have been sweet victory for wade with 22pts 9 assist, but did he also have good numbers on saturday night?(I didn't watch the two games, just the highlight for tonight's game)

Everyone knows arenas is envious of young wade, he probably wished it was him representing the US team this past summer instead of wade, or else he wouldn't lash out on a young talent without probable cause.

Getting back to Golden Child and to the rest of you who think just because your teams played 3 or 4 games that it will determine the faith of their ??? Gimme break, lets talk about standing records after december. I really wanna know how raptors will fair the end of the year, thats the most important piece puzzle of their season.

For starters, will they stretch their winning streak to 8-0/9-0 in the coming week & a half, or how will they close out the 2004 year, with 10 wins/10 losses or start 2005 with 0-4 record?(those are the questions raptor fans should be asking themselves, not getting excited over a 3-0 record start for franchise history)

Golden Child, you do realize that knicks were 0-2 coming into tonight's game, and you are excited over a ridiculous win?(76ers will make them pay with the next three meetings we have left with y'allz, don't you worry about that.)

I didn't watch the entire game^^^, I just caught up with the last three minutes off the 3rd quarter and the entire 4th quarter. I must say, there was various attempts made by the 76ers to make a comeback, and it didn't go their way tonight. All my props goes to the Knicks front court defense, y'all hammered the 76ers tonight, and I did say this before, over N over again this habit of late; scratch and struggle with last minute comeback attempts, it just isn't working.(this isn't pre-season, even though they got away with the lazzieness of late during pre-season). The effort they showed during the opener against celtics, and the drive they had to come back from double digit deficit and win away from home in opener, doesn't mean much if its temporary. ( O'brien has to go back into the books, he needs to draw better plays for his guys. I just don't see the effort from the coach@all, and as a fan, I don't expect much from the players when the coach isn't leading by example. With that said, these last 3 games falls solely on the coach's shoulders, and he needs to get his act together the sooner, the better........and I already smell the injury bug with Sam sitting out...not good, not good@all)

Jaylaani   

Well said Lazi,

I was thinking the same thing in addition, our transition defense sucks big time. You can't teach offense but you can always teach defense. This coach have to go back to the drawing board and come up with some answers. You simply can't win with your point guard scoring 30 at night. Other guys must step up and play harder especially, half court offense. With the exception of Marc Johnson no one seem to understand thier role as big man. Somebody needs to talk to Kenny Thomas and let him know that his job is to control the paint not shooting jumpers 18 feet out.

I still beleive they are good enough to win their division.

The word on the street in the city of brotherly love is that Big Dogg isn't part of thier plan. They're willing trade him soon or later. I'm chatting shareef, shareef...cross your fingures baby.

Qac Qaac   

what r u ppl eating... u still believe the knicks would win the division. loooooool. give me a break...

Lazygirl.. sis stop wishing bad end for the raptros, the reality is they are 3-1.. against teams like kings, pistons, rockets, and blazers, i would love to see how your 6ers or knicks for this matter do against those 4 teams.. probably 0-4, both of ur teams...

next 3 games for raptors... utah, sonics, blazers, and nuggets... r u kidding me, who made this schedual for the raptors... someone who was planning for them to go to 0-10, maybe... but so far 3-1.. next game utah. tonite, will see.

Wiilo   

they probably gonna win couple games here and there, but they gonna be history as usual.(The Knicks) Have U guys seen last night btw Toronto and Sacremento????

So the Raptors are beaten by the Kings.......And

tonight they are playing with the Jazz tonight who are 4-O, my guess is that the Jazz is gonna win tonight which is gonna make the Raptors two game winless......Here come the Question of the Week.

Which 4-0 team is playing the best basketball?

Indiana

Miami

Phoenix

Utah