Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Jendayi Frazer Arrives Somaliland

me   

^In other words you cannot present anything to the public. Your wishful thinking is making you hear singing in cadan I guess :D

Horta Oodweyne you are one walking contradiction ma is tidhi. Try to make sense or at least present a coherent case.

For example you say

As for you point, in regards to victory and all; you ought not, dear lad, be deluding yourself in here; particularly, in the hope of thinking that our recent advances in Sool region, are nothing but a pyrrhic victory to say the least.

Indeed one could say, that there is a grand scheme of things that are afoot in here, in so far as this particular issue is concern; and to be honest with you, one could easily see in here (or at least if one start looking through the prism of history), that there is a form to our method of jurisdictional expansion, at least starting from Caynabo in late 1920s to Ceerigaabo of early 1990, and today of 2007/2008 of Las-Caanood.

Which points out your clan chauvinistic stance and you are saying that the capture of Laas Caanood is a part of an ongoing clan war and that your goal is changing the population of Laas Caanood just as the population of Caynaba was changed in the 1920's after the defeat of the daraawiish by the British. But when I say that the secessionist militias serve a clan cause you say the following.

As for your point, in regards to marauding militia and what have you, one could only say, it's Somaliland's Military, dear lad, not clannish militia, that have you on the run; and it will be Somaliland that you shall return to it, all in good time; particularly one day of not that distance in to the future.

So are they a clannish militia or are they not? Because you seem to be contradicting yourself.

Juje   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Arey see camalooti,
duqa
, hoos aa iigu dhigtey, saaxiib...

:D:D:D

Gacana ku tagey sxb..!

Not many will understand the humour side to it.

ii bashaal sxb.

NASSIR   

Anticipate Frazier's visit to Puntland, at least that is what Mr. MCCORMACK's official statement posted by Mr. ME alludes to.

The euphoria reflects when some zealots from the Northwestern corner of Somalia post here the official visitation of Somaliland by World Bank and UNDP officials as though it was an exclusive/seperate case or a radical departure from the holistic dealings of Somalia's discrete, political units and their need for economic development and democratic institutions.

The ecstasy melts as the high-profile officials arrive in Garowe the next day and proceed with their regular business. Though this has been an unfair policy to Sool and Sanaag folks as it places them at the mercy of these two entities in an extremely vulnerable situation, that is how the international community and institutions dealt with Somalia in a holistic approach to resolving our differences and saving the country from continuing to be a sanctuary for terrorists, drug traffickers and warlords.

Juje got it right. America is massaging the landers to relax them into entering negotiation with their equals in south Somalia!

There is a talk of an upcoming peace talks in Cairo between certain functions in the south. If progress were made in Cairo, and no flare of violence brakes out in Sool then don’t count the Hargeysa admin out of the subsequent talks.

Watch this space :D .

^^^^ You guies and your hopeful thinking. The reality is the U.S. wants Somaliland support in stopping terrorism in the region, and making sure the choas in the south is only contained in the south and is not spread throughout the region, thats why they U.S. pledged to support the upcoming elections in the fall.

Ismac yaa mufakir, the conflict in the south can't be contained. Interested external actors dont believe that it could be contained. And the reason US handlers support SL’s upcoming election is to prevent change of admin in Hargeysa.

Now that may upset some of my Northern brothers here in SOL.

NGONGE   

^^ I just go for what makes more sense. At the moment, they seem to be making more sense and are getting all the attention.

Plus, it has always been my policy to support the ones that look to have better chances. Today, Somaliland seems to be doing the business. ;)