Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Jendayi Frazer Arrives Somaliland

Nephissa   

Wooow, It is refreshing for me to come accross Oodweyne's shortest message ever on this SOL platform :D . The old chap is taking a break from the usual, lengthy "excerpts from Jerry Springer look alike" posts.

Regards, :D

Nephthys.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Oodweyne/Gaashaamo
area - i.e.,

:D:D ,,,,, miyay garanayaan dee ,,,,,,, :D

[ February 07, 2008, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Baashi   

^The lady has already been taken. The good ones don't last that long. Awoowe iimaanso marwada aqalka kuu joogta. :D

Gaashaamo -- the lil tuulo!! *******? Is that Habar Shiish -- the biggest hag in the domino stones that every player tries to get rid off before it dies on his hand? :D

Awoowe we’ve survived from clan cleansing. We ain’t complaining. We’re here kicking and well. Despite of all the transgressions committed against our civilians we want to reconstitute the state, forget about what had transpired, soothe secessionists with nice words befitting to rebellious teenager who protest too much and like to forget that family and faith is bigger than the lil slap that landed on his cheek back in the days when family had that lil dispute over the kitchen table.

Noble ones forgive and forget -- unless it involves visible properties that have the potential to get old animosities get a new lease of life -- about old skirmishes and focus on what the future has in store for them.

One of these day awoowe. One of these days you will see folks making up to each other and moving on. One that day comes get ready for the Ina Suleebaan Tubeec's famous song:

Waa maalin weynoo,

Muslimiinta oo idil,

Ay wada maqsuudeen!.

[ February 07, 2008, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ninkii gabyay wuxuu yidhi:

Inkastay dhallaan yeelatiyo ubad dhawaaqaaya

Dhimashada ha joogtee si kale waw dhur sugayaa

Dhufsataye qalbiga maanigaa dhudi ka reebaaya

Baashi   

^Caleyk. Abaaba. I like them poems. That's good one JB.

Dhufsate qalbiga ma annigaa dhudi ka reebaaye

Beautiful. Who composed this one?

Noble ones forgive and forget -- unless it involves visible properties that have the potential to get old animosities get a new lease of life -- about old skirmishes and focus on what the future has in store for them.

You reminded me of the old Gabiley story - la jiifiyaana banaan. :D

I see Kismaayo sheekada kuma jirto. Waa arin kale oo ka wayn, tolku Bosaso waa ku dhimanayaa xaalku weeyan. :D

Anyways, Somaliland waa arin taa kasii wayn. Waxa la saxayaa khaladkii ugu waynaa ee umaddi gasho, waa khaladkii dhacay on that faithful day of 1st July 1960.

JacaylBaro

Dharaartaanu kulanaa; Kalgacal nalagu Dheehaaye

Inkastoo mudada Dhaawacdo; Waan Dhursugayaa

Dhimashada Horteed; Waa Rugtaan Heeryadii Dhigay

Baashi   

Awoowe annigu cantrabaqashka aad ku kalaamayso waxba ka garanmayo. Mashaqada Benadir taala iyo shidada Kismaayo noogu timid boowe ogoow masalaha aan goglo iyo akhyaarta aan ku kulmiyo baa hawshaas lagu dhameyn doonaa.

Waxani ma aha arrin ugub ah. Xarbul ahli weeyaan. Waa arrin dhib badan. Kolku raggu wada hadlo oo is haybsado oo dooda lagu falanqeeyo miis rag leeyahay oo waxa lakala tirsanayo laga niqaasho -- kolkaas sow shidada xal uma helin?

Addigu ku faan maatada lagu xad gudbay oo magacyo ka shar-sharqami sidaadii :D (sxb sidaa lagulama doonayn -- wad dhex fariisatay). Anniguna halakan baan raggayga ka abaabulaya oo inta isku dabarido yaad dhowaan waxaad arki doontaa innagoo Soomaaliyooy toosooyoow ku hayna oo ilmada naga deganaysa iyo qiirada naga muuqata aadan maleyn karin :D

^^ :D:D

Awoowe, koonfurta Somaliya is no longer a pitty clan politicking. Ever since, one clans beat the drums for occupation, it has evolved into "Gobonimo Doon" vs "Gobonimo Diid".

Which side are you on, Awoowe? I know Duke and his "Yusufites" tolka are on the "Gobonimo Diid" side.

Baashi   

Xaasha Suldaan. Never awoowe. I'm for Realpolitik. I'm no part of so called "Yusufites" -- that would be ayaan darro :D Waaba nin kale jeebka u gal!

Awoowe raggu waa wada fariisan doonaa haddii Ilaahay idmo waxuun baana la isla meel dhigi doonaa.

PS: Awoowe gabayga yaa mariyay?

Nephissa   

Oodweyne is hitting on me!! Ba'aayeeeey!

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
:D:D

Besides, as a lad from
Togdheer's border region of Somaliland, one do recalled that, rumour has it that the discerning ladies of the clan of late poet
Mr. Qaman Bulxan
in western Somalia have been known to have a soft spot on us
folks
in
Oodweyne/Gaashaamo
area - i.e.,
when it comes to matrimony and what have you.

Hence, that may account for your over-friendliness to give me the said
cilaan
with it's docurating going over, to say the least (
for you'll be expressing at that time, what words could
not
say in a thousand verses!!
)....
:D

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Addeer, that sounds more like a drunken man's dream. :D . "soft spot" was evicted last century..only the opposite is true. My uncle married an Oodweyne woman around the time I was born, so I grew up having Aunt Shuun around and her two sons from a previous marriage [her ex-husband is an Oodweyne, so the boys are Oodweynes :D .] Her sons, not related to me by blood, but definitely family, are one of the group of cousins I'm closest with. And that, my dear old chap, is the closest you'll ever get to me. Sorry.. :D

I hate being personal and offending you, but other than the reason Baashi gave you, I think the other downfall if I were to consider you is the language barrier; I can't speak Oodweyne, I just can type it icon_razz.gif , plus I would want a little younger dude and a body builder type. Sorrry again..