Sign in to follow this  
Land_Soldier

All Ministers from Sool and Sanaag threatening to resign from Silaanyo Goverment

Saalax   

^^^^ Here is a map, all those areas under somaliland control fully can be considered as full somalilanders, the other non sland controlled areas can be considered aligned with SSC& Pland.

Somaliland - 2010

Saalax   

Isn't little what they deserve? considering the fact atleast more than 40% are aligned to other groups SSC/Pland?

Lets analysis this,

Awdal community - 3 Ministers

Eastern Sanaag/ Sool - 3 Ministers

however the difference is Awdal was given better positions such as justice minister, head of police, VP, and many more considering the fact all their lands are under somaliland and they are more pro somalilanders.

Now you understand the reason i said the Goldogob - Mudug community who are full puntlanders should be given the VP instead of "part time puntlanders" ;)

Saalax   

General Duke, for the moment being yes Awdal is more important than Eastern Sanaag/Sool, the awdal community are big part of somaliland they took part of the creation of the nation and even stepped up to bring peace between the warring factions of the SNM in the sheekh conference, borama conference and many more, otherwise somaliland would have became the next mogadishu nonstop war plagued by lawlessness and destruction, we can safely say the awdal community care about our well being unlike some people who would love to see us butcher each other ;) .

The Zack   

Libaahe, good luck with getting recognition with that kind of attitude. You believe in injustice and you are begging the world to recognize u as a country.

Saalax   

Xaji_Xunjuf, we are not talking about sanaag as a whole though, if you read the news it's actually about eastern sanaag, iyo some parts of sool, wa intas uun waxa qayliinaya don't let Land_Soldier's misleading title confuse you, other than that las anod seem to be happy under sland :D .

Gallad   

Libahe: why not promote s/land unity instead of taking cheap shots? E.Sanag and E.Sool are part of Sland wheather you like it or not. There are minister in Mugadisho who hail from Hargeysa. Does that mean Hargeysa in part of Somaliland?

Dont let the hypocricy of Dukey trick ya. :D

RedSea   

It seems to me Qaran news and Waaheen have become the new opposition mouthpieces. They previously supported former regime plight in right or wrong. Oh! How things have changed. I don't believe this report for one bit.

Originally posted by RedSea:

It seems to me Qaran news and Waaheen have become the new opposition mouthpieces. They previously supported former regime plight in right or wrong. Oh! How things have changed. I don't believe this report for one bit.

Absolutely ad harowo.com to the list two they are the opposition now, waheen iyo qarrannews kheyr ba ma sheegan beryahan :D

Saalax   

Gallad , i would love to promote unity of sland however speaking the reality on the ground is another thing.

^^^Dont let Gallad fool you, he still thinks the bombing of Hargaysa by the Barre regime was a good thing. He has not moved on since the last 20 years.

Libaahe, do you think these men will resign and what will Siilanyu do in that event?