Guul wadow siyaad

aabihii garashada

geyga yagoow

hantiwadaagu waabkaa barwaaqo noo horseedayee

dhuwaan ka baxaya , dhulkaa bidhaamayaa

dhawaaqa isu baaqayaa

barbaartiyo shaqaalohoo isbiirsadoo

barbartaagan, darandooran, geyigii ka soo baxaa

Ubalan qaadnay HA HA , MIDNIMADA SOMALIYA inay BADBAADIYAAN.

I guess he was the only man with brain to ever rule somalia. eventhough i didn't moneterily benefit from him, but never the less i loved how he wiped all the SSDF, SNM, AND USC.

may allah bless him.

Changed   

OH, hell no u did not say how he wipped out the *****

kalay is it me or are we having more attention loving people coming around :eek: :mad:

there are different versions of this song! anyway

care to post their version???

haaa! now who is talking? sorry bro! somehow he bit the dust!! as a human, all i can say is that hes definitely upstairs with the main man!

Gediid   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I really don't know what the guy posted . But any thing made Mr HornAfique upset, most be so serious issue and agains somalihood
;);)

Any way guys let us atleast respect each others feelings even if we disagree 100%.After all u gain nothing if u hurt other's feeling.

Salaam

OG Girl

Walaalo this thread is strictly for those who have either escaped from a mental institution or are on their way to one.

cool song, i sorta remember it from going to school back in muqdisho aka xaawo taako primary school

horn..

brotha, i believe its wrong to rush to judgment. although you're advice of keeping one's love for the late somali president to oneself is great, i think people have a right to express their hate or love for the man. before he's ur clan cousin or whatever, he was a man who symbolized each and every somali across the globe. when anyone speaks of him, he doesn't speak of your cousin but of the 'somali president.'

hate and love are 2 sides of the same coin. some will love the man, others will hate. so the story goes..

Changed   

Originally posted by Grinov:

but never the less i loved how he wiped all the SSDF, SNM, AND USC.

may allah bless him.

people that agree with him just read what he posted ..........wiped out aa acuuuuuuuuuudi biilahi minaa sheeydaaaaani rajiiiiiiiim.....

GOD BLESS UR SELF CUZ U NEED ALL THE BLESSING SXB :rolleyes:

ZOLA   

SIAD BARE..GOD,DONT EVEN GET BE STARTED ....I CANT BELIEVE WE LET SUCH A MAN LEAD US FOR SO MANY YRS...THIS GUY KILLED PEOPLE FOR THE HECK OF IT , PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL.....ETC..

MY FATHER WAS INPRISONED IN THE LATE 70'S FOR NO REASON..U COULD SAY HE WAS 1 OF THE LUCKY ONES THAT SERVED A 4 YR SENTENCE COMPARE TO HIS OTHER FRIENDS..SOME NEVER GOT OUT .. 1 OF MY UNCLES WAS IN PRISON FOR OVER 20YRS...

GRINOV..BRAIN KULAHAA....SO ALL THE LEADERS BEFORE HIM WERE BRAINLESS...OK....WAA SHEEKO CUSUB.....ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE GUY AINT GETTING NO LUV AND DUA FROM MALAIKA....WHATEVER HE DID IS BETWEEN HIM AND ALLAH.

A.A

Gabbal   

Wind Talker I would love for you to go back and reread my initial post.

My response to the thread was about anything but the fact that the late prez and I are related.

I said it was wrong for him (Grinov) to be gleeful at the deaths of Muslims, no matter what. Every Muslim's actions on earth is to be judged by Allah (subxanawatacala), no matter what political opinion they held or not! The latter part of my post was basically advise (uumka aqiiro waa la iska daayaa).

Gediid the hidden meaning behind your post did not escape me. :mad:

Gediid   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Wind Talker I would love for you to go back and reread my initial post.

Gediid the hidden meaning behind your post did not escape me. :mad:

Ha shakiyin sxb am also in the list :D:D:D

Changed   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

MY FATHER WAS INPRISONED IN THE LATE 70'S FOR NO REASON..U COULD SAY HE WAS 1 OF THE LUCKY ONES THAT SERVED A 4 YR SENTENCE COMPARE TO HIS OTHER FRIENDS..SOME NEVER GOT OUT .. 1 OF MY UNCLES WAS IN PRISON FOR OVER 20YRS...

that is why this forum got my attention......oday gii walnaa bay u u jibinayaan bal....Naa Malaika welcome to my list ....my Dad was arrested over four times by khadiijo kastuumo weyn and her husband we all know who! icon_razz.gif so dont feel left out ......remember he is dead so need to critisice him.......Allah is Dealing with him As we Speak :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gediid:

quote:Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I really don't know what the guy posted . But any thing made Mr HornAfique upset, most be so serious issue and agains somalihood
;);)

Any way guys let us atleast respect each others feelings even if we disagree 100%.After all u gain nothing if u hurt other's feeling.

Salaam

OG Girl

Walaalo this thread is strictly for those who have either escaped from a mental institution or are on their way to one.
LOL. Thats very funny man. Grinov really fits into that discription.

Grinov   

For many, their true colors are revealed.

iam wondering why the insults Hornafrique?

people really relate to the armed thugs that destroyed our country.

my question is who belongs to USC, SSDF, and SNM.

THese are the ones that killed most of innocent people.

abviously what angered people in this forum is because they unconsiously relate to one of the above rebels on a tribal bases.

I didn't say thanks to Siyad for wiping the innocent people, but rather USC-who commited genocide, SSDF- the original and the most treasonous rebel group, and SNM- blood sucking gaalo loving deviding the nation rebel group.

some of you may wonder if i relate to Siyad may allah bless his soul, not at all Walaahi.

so please for those that responded to this thread, tell us which of the above rebel group you belong to.

i hate lightheaded people.

Long lives the legend of Siyad

Gabbal   

Grinov do you not think? It is a time when Somali Unity, and Islamic brotherhood is being stressed and needs to be stressed. If these nomads had a personal impact from the old horror, then they have a right to be angry, do you not agree? What do you mean showing their true colors?

I am angry, because you are bringing up old ghosts and ghost stories! Do you not think I have seen death, or people close to me murdered infront of my eyes? Every single Somali has seen some sort of death or not, so do not bring ignorance again!

I see that we have to go back to the basics of good etiquette.

1. If you have nothing good to say then do not say anything at all.

AYOUB   

Gediid

Walaalo this thread is strictly for those who have escaped from a mental institution or on their way to one

LOL. Escaped from one? No, i'm just an asylum seeker, .. a mental asylum seeker;) . Looks like i've finally found a place where I feel right at home. :D .

I think what happened in Somalia in the 80s and 90s lead us all to come to some sort of conclusion. Some left the country and vowed not come back. Some want to break away forever while others want Federal States. Whereas some want their language and culture recognised as equal to any, some like Grinov regret letting things change. Everybody think they are right and only the person who takes all the people's feeling into consideration can come up with the right solution.

Grinov i belong to SMN, and i see where you are comming from. I don't think the people who are meeting in Mbagathi have changed, and i am not prepared to say 'tawwakal calallah' and trust them. I think those who think they can deliver peace are deluding themselves because i know true nature of the individuals concerned. Siad and 'hantiwadaag' are long gone, so quit the singing the blues and deal with the reality. :D

Hornafriq this forum is full of individuals who say things to wind up others. Like AJ Timacadeh (bless him ;) ) used to say 'take everything with a pich of salt'. Say what you have to say and don't feel hurt or offended by anyone because you never know the intent or identity of the person posting :eek: .