Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A new flag for the State of Puntland

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

xiinow dadka hadii la bixin waayo waa reer kismaayood baa la iska dhahaa.
:D
dadkoo dhan baa hada wada sheegta meeshaas.

Kismayo dadkeedii weli waa noolyihiin awoowe, raggaan dab'aal aqoon oo leh wacad'alle Kismayo anaggaa iska leh xatta waa la arkay :D . Laakiin lahjaddaa ciilaysa, it takes about threee generations to be a real reer Kismayo. Ask BOB

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

xiinow dadka hadii la bixin waayo waa reer kismaayood baa la iska dhahaa.
dadkoo dhan baa hada wada sheegta meeshaas.

oo muqdisho goormaa laga baramoosay? soomaali bar ayaa muqdisho ku dhalatay ayaan dhahayay. mise turki ayaa kismaayo attractive ka dhigay? :D

:D Kadawo.

Xiin, I was in Kismaayo back in 1991 my way to Utanga. I fall in love that city. hopefully will be back when situation is settle. You wouldn't mind in aad na marti soortaan? right Xiin.

^^Guri kama dhisan weli Ducaysane. There was certain competation in certain years :D

Seriously, you dont need to be invited to Kismayo awoowe, you need some level of stability and peace to take root in the city.

Wareeraa meesha ka dhacay ninyahow maalin walba boos baa wuxuu ku qabsanayya dad aadan aqoon, lacagtii nalaka dhammaystay :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Kadawo: adeer I am product of the west thus comfortable with the language I grew up with.

As for who go ask around if you mus I aint a mole I am a Somali from Puntland, with deep roots.

ama af reer bari ama af reer mudug iila imoow, markaas ayaan kuu qiraya inaad puntlander tahay. :D

Lool. Kadawo again you are making a meal of it, its all about ones comfort zone, I am comfortable in English, if you want to attack that language and its users, then that’s your battle. :D The funny thing is this young fella from the Diaspora can make rings around you anytime.

Kadawo: again another weak attempt at satire, you are not funny, many more competent insulators have tried to no avail. Again bring it on, you will be no different to those who have eneded up in SOL politics ash tray :D .