Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A new flag for the State of Puntland

The flag I designed is not here and there but the idea behind it, which is that we need one and may-be the design was not resembling creativity or craftsman-shift but the same inspiration, that Puntland needs such a design. My design might not be original or might be poor.

I might even be of lower than average intelligence or a young kid but nevertheless I stand to the principle and idea that we need such a design.

I didn't say that mine was the solution but what we need is the idea and for that I will push.

Thank you for your comments nevertheless.

Emperor   

Gheele.T adeer don't take us for fools, that was a clear and direct insult against Puntland, and not the flag... pay more attention, go back and read it again, and perhaps we should ask other SOL members the literal meaning of those words...

Xiin, aniguba guriyaga waa naloo adeegi jiray :D

Che low jibes against Puntland are well-noted by all of us and we entire agree that it is of a personal nature rather than having to do with current SOL affair such a proposal for a temporarily flag for our state and everyone could see through it and who thought it ever occur, Che has a base as well a fan base nevertheless :D by the name of Gheelle.

Nevertheless the inspiration is here and it's:

The envy of Somalia, the Puntland State of Somalia and I present:

Puntland, my beloved Puntland

The one and only true star

From Hurdiyo Town to Highlaan

How Beautiful you're

From the Prairie Plains of Ayn

To the top of Raas Asyr

You're the much envied one (Che in mind)

and the Somali Masayr

emp, I don't agree some his views, but at the same time I don't think Che hates reer PL. To call him hater is a powerful word and uncalled for methinks.

Oh I'm wrong, it's not a Che fan-base how silly of me but a Anti-Sakhar front from the past and I don't mean the comments on the flag but at how some people approached the thread it shows that they're some grudges and mis-feelings from the past.

I don't have any such and ask to be forgiven by everyone as I'm a new person and a reformed character.

Ducaysane, anyone can become President of Puntland as long as they live there and can gain the support of the people.

The fact that the locals will choose a local is a given and as the political situation matures the diversity of leadership ill expand. Puntland has achieved much but it is only a decade old and has never received a cent from the outside world.

Kadawo,

I hear Cade was born in Mugadishu in that case Gedo is more closer to Mogadishu in distance then to puntland so I would say yes He could be a governor of Gedo or for anyother region for that matter.