Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A new flag for the State of Puntland

Originally posted by PuntlandFirst:

I know you're not from Puntland why don't you design us a flag, which is better.

How do u know where i come from? or is it so that you think if someone don't think the way u do then he can't posssibly come from puntland.

Btw, was that flag your work? if yes, then it tells us a lot about either your intellegence or your age.

Salaam!

A change from the past means, that I now want every mind to be given a chance to speak and say what they think, we might not agree with it but nevertheless it should be spoken and for that we don't criticise Che but his constant and rampant bad commenting on everything that seems to be progress or a report of it for Puntland and that is our concern. But other than that he's free to say what he feels like.

Xiin disapproves this flag. It's a poor design and has no rhythm.

I heard there's a Cawaalle in Faroole's cabinet, Puntland might need his help as Somalia once did for his uncle.

Ducaysane: Obviously you must be thinking of Siyad Barre's historic failure. Puntland is not based on clan its based on reality and the responsibility of the locals to progress their region.

Emperor   

Xiin, Wallee ma ina Cawaallaa cabinet-ka Puntland kujira?

The son's of former Somali legends are in for something, ma isitiri, malaha Somali politikisba inay lawareegaan ayay rabaan :D

Emp, he was ridiculing that flag. If you have issue with his stand, can you not debate about the issue rather attacking his personality and name calling?

i guess what che means is; if that flag is the work of ethio friends, then they should have something which represents that friendship. in that case i have to agree with him. otherwise i don't see why puntland needs a flag at the moment.

What does Siyad Barre has to do with this. look before you leap Generalle. meel qalad ah baad iga raadinaysaa.

and btw Can Gacmodheere be a president in Puntland if it is not based on qabiil.

lool@son's of former legends

Emp,

SOL KK baa la arkaa wax guridooda booyaaso ka shaqayn jirtey. The rest waa masaakiin ilaahay :D

but yes though i dont remember which ministery.

Abdinasir-Those who supported Yeey while the Tigrays leveled Xamar, firing their rockets from Villa Somalia of all places have the audicity to complain any mention of their affinity of the occupiers.