Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Hibo   

Hehe, Haraky give me one good reason why we shouldn't discuss matters that concern us? This topic is a valid topic and it is important that we talk and discuss matters to solve them.

The main reason which this topic serves is the improvenments.

Hibo   

We hjave to talk about this matter and women have thier rights to talk about men and discuss things with them as they wish

i think it is fair

Hibo   

Salams Jibril!

I love your post.. I must admit there is alot of truth in what you said (though it was slightly rude). I am a married women and at a time I use to play these sorts of complicated games with my sweet hubby before we got married but not without a reason. Firstly somali culture advices you to act proud to protect yourself from being the weak one in a relationship/getting hurt. So my dear mothers brain washing worked very well though I tried to ignore it. And secondly I didn't know better I mean as much as I would have love to trust my sweet hubby I naturally trust my gaurdian more.

The truth of the matter is as a somali women I am not self absorbed meaning I don't expect the love to be going one way and when it does it seems fake( short lived). I believe it is important to show some sort of affection to your partner but it's true the average somali women expects there partner to be infactuated with her but this is how society has molded us. Personaly for me it I was just having a hard time believing that a man truely loves me as much as he claims. Anyway my point is after coming to the reality of things (getting married) I do believe it now and am adjusting to expressing myself more.

In conclusion VERY COOL topic and it is an issue for somali women.

Salams

Hibo   

MrJibriil you have made an interesting statement in regards to Somali girls and I would just like to point out couple of things and as u said the truth hurts but it is better to have it out than not.

As to your comment about how a guy would praise a girl that he does not understand, well you (men) are not suppose to understand women in general regardless of what culture they come from and that’s the universal truth. I find it ironic and contradicting that u would say that Somali girls are naturally dumb and yet say that they are hard to deal with. I think you find the ones that are difficult or out of the little box that men make for women to fit in and they call it “what a Somali women should be like” hard to deal with and my only advice in that term is if it is too hard for u too keep up then get out of the race. Again let me refer back to your comment that Somali girls are naturally dumb and it has nothing to do with disability but you wrong it has something to do with disability and it is not from dumbness as u said but rather from men like u in Somali communities. For example, the “normal women” that u talk about have many options in the types of men that they associate with or that even their culture and society produces, where as Somali girls have to deal with same types of men that have the same mentality over and over again and therefore taking away the mental stimulation enjoyed by “normal women”. In another words, Somali girls hands and creativity are tied when dealing with a certain “Somali guys” because we don’t want to hurt their feelings by showing them how mentally inadequate they are, but u see how that kindness from Somali girls is returned to them by your, what a shame. I find your statement about how Somali girls don’t understand what a brother is trying to accomplish by seducing her to be hilarious, I mean the parents might not have told Somali girls about the birds and bees but certainly this western society did. Talking with her, maybe you just didn’t present yourself well because sometimes it is all in the packaging. Now you get disgusted with Somali girls hiding their feelings and emotions, which to me proves their intelligence cause, they learned their lessons. Telling a Somali guy that you have that type of emotions or feelings for him and he feels like he can get away with anything, which defeats the whole purpose of the relationship. Anyways “Somali guys” don’t express their feelings and emotions like “normal men” do, so it is reciprocal relation between Somali girls and Somali guys. I got a class to go to now, but the last thing I wanted to say was that Somali girls shouldn’t care whether u Somali guys call them “queens” or not because they now what they are and it is not needed for u to validate that for them. Maybe u haven’t been treated the way u wanted them to treat u cause u haven’t treated them respectfully too, so how can u harvest what u haven’t planted yet. And if you think there is a problem with half of the Somalia society then it is only natural to look at the other half and see what’s wrong with them too.

Peace and …..(lol)

Hibo   

To Username,

Sister, I am glad that you've taken some time off to tell us about playing games with guys and how you never trusted your husband before marriage.

It seems most girls are always offended whenever a brother advices them to change their atitudes towards us. Not all Somali men do treat women as inhumane as they way many girls claim to have been treated. I for one loves to treat girls like i expect to be treated and in-return i have been treated well by girls but the atitude thing is something which becoming wide-spead and common to all Somali girl young and old. I proposed this motion on behalf of many brothers who still suffering embarassing treatments from sisters.

When i said "Somali girl are dumb" I meant it coz I have seen their stupidity many times and their(most girls) perceptions do disgust me. All I am saying here now is, girls, there is no need to be gloomy faced couse you have the choise to say no to a guy but never be hostile for no reason.

Hibo   

To Scorpion_sista,

Sista, thank you for showing us your concern.

Well, as I was reading your post carefully, a strange word cought my eye, it was "contradicting" though no one including me has conradicted him/herself or even deviated. I am happy to remind you that you are no longer forced to do anything out of your will. You are now in the western world and that eliminates the claims that you have no choice or option to do whatever you want to do. We are muslims and whatever we do is entirely based on our moral conduct and believe, so i think being wise and inhostile are good virtues in any religion or culture. It is not about option but it about atitude and those two dont mix up at all. You are either naturally rude and inconsiderate or fair and sensitive. Now, tell me, is there anything thats avoiding you to preserse your treasures and be inhostile? the answer is no and there will never be an excuse to your bad atitudes, it is not religous. How came we respect our girls so much that even sects of somali poetry is about praising them but yet they feel maginalised and mistread? I dont really get it. We love them girls but dont never trust us and all they can say about us (men) is that we treat them bad. We were made for each other and all those ill-treatments you practice on us wont achieve respect or preserve your treasures and dignity. If you have been treaed fairly then you must consider to do same. Complicating matters is a thing of the past girls. Grow wiser not more complex to deal with, ease up coz we need families that are well-built. Join hands with brothers in making our society stronger and healthier

peace

Hibo   

first of all, when i said limited options compared to "normal women" i was not only speaking about in terms of dating but also in terms of lifetime partners. Somali girls have to find a muslim men first and what's the statistical number on how many somali girls actually married women from different races or cultures? where as ur "normal women" don't have all that limitations enforced upon them or limiting by themselves.

last time i knew that when someone said to somebody in a letter, they usually responded back to what that persons said, but to my great dissappointment u had just addressed one point and then rampled on about things that were already addressed by me to u in my response and had no relevence or made sense even. this topic nevre dissed me or ticked me off, but i was greately again dissappointed in how u handle ur response. I learned that one someone represented an argument they usually address the counter arguments in this case mine, but u completely ignored that and i am dissappointed by that to be truthfull. never should i respond again to anything written by u. peace

Hibo   

Well, scorpion sista

I think you are over estmating your position here, no one has invited you this topic and you have every right not to respond to it just as you have the right to respond to it.

Realise yourself that you are not tied by either me or anyone else.

PS: you'd rather not respond to any topic i post coz i fear you might claim i've invited you to it. bye

Peace

Hibo   

Mr.JB I have an advice for you. Don't take your anger on all Somali women just because you've "issues" dealing with your chicken-heads, hoochie-mama's, gold-diggas, baby-mama's and ........etc.

Note: when you talk about Somali women that includes your grandma, your mother and your sister. You might want use your brain before you speak, heck it is there for a reason.

Hibo   

Buuq nice one. Man this Jibriil guy is abusive...just why this fruitless threat isnt closed is somthing that keeps me wondering.

Mr.

Dont bother, I freaking well know where the EXIT is...so ha ila tirsan

Hibo   

Hello Nomads!

I wonder why people use Ad Hominem instead of arguing with the Mr. jibriils points of view. This is a man who just happen to start a discussion topic and core issue to out problem. Those girls who insulted this gentleman (mr. jibriil) owe him an apologize. As somalis said "Runtu dadka ma dishee wey ka nixisaah". So girls bring you issue and lets discuss. Be a real "queen" and convince him instead of attacking his personality.

Bachelor

Hibo   

Bachelor, Thank you sxb, you are such a Gentleman and i respect your approach.

Girls,

This is not a rhyme battle or a topic that disses girls only but it has alot other things to say so please be civilised and join the discussion.

Mac salaam

Hibo   

For your information girls, I am gentleman and Gentlemen only associate themselves with understanding and challenging Ladies. My questions are directed to the educated Ladies whose capacity in discussion and debating is high, I dont intend to harbour lausy freak shows in this topic. I need answers from real women not those who think they are women and get concerned when a question is harled at others who can provide answers to hard to deal with questions. I truly think it is wise if those of who post baseless comments to give way to the real ladies.

I dont need your insults if you aim to insult me and not respect yourself. If you sense that you have alot of animosity then please seek a psychiatrits advice.

I hate to repeat myself but please and again please, if you have nothing to do then do it somewhere else, and if you have nothing sensible to say then take it to some other place. I dont have time to waste with you. I am seeking answers not insults and if you can answer me then insult me not.

Thank you

Hibo   

First of everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you post a topic insulting all somali women, you better expect some *****-slapping coming your way.

so let me say this like a Somali mother would:

Bisinka ka bilaaba sheydaan ha beygagee

malaaikda daakireysaa ha soo daktee

Bahalka buuraha ku joogaa ha baygagee

wakaa wakaa wakaa

Maandoow maxaa gabdha walaalahaa u ceyneysaaa

Ma miyir kaa beeshay mise waa laguugu soo socdaa

Ma hooyadaa baa meel kale kaa habaatey

Mise xaaskaagii baa qancin weydeeeeeey

ulu ulu llul lulul lulu luu

wakaa wakaa wakaa wakaa

Hibo   

lol Isii-sisinta, muufo cunow aa isoo xusuusiset nooh, tinaar aan qabi jirney..LOL

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, you're right.

But i never said anything bad about Somali girls yet i only constructively critisized them for what they are not. Unlike those who say they are not proud of being Somali, I am a proud man no matter how Somalis behave.

I love being Somali and I'll die for my Somali sister but they have to change their perception towards us (Somali men) and go easy on matter like "isjijibinta" iyo "iswalaaqida" lol, we just need to understand each other.

Girls wake up now....