Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

Kamila   

Salaamu caleeykum,

To: Dr R. Hello Brother.

If you want to say something about somalian women first look at your self! and the guys around you.

Who r they?

What did they do for them self?

do you teach your sister/s the quran?

maybe you need to learn quran!

This is all about quraan and suna nabiga (scw) most of us don't care about what Alaah says we just caring on what we like and that is why, (Ilaah gacmaheena cadaab ugu kasbanay).

do you know why we all as a somalian people have no country no government why can you tell me?

You as a somalian Man has started the war in somalia ....no women!

everybody has a sister/s you can teach your sister/s how to behave.

Next time when you want say something think twise Dr.R.

Peace & love

am out

W.salaam

_________________Kamila____________________

Love is the quest, Marraige is the conquest,

Divorce is the inquest.

Well Mr. Jibril to some extent I'll agree with you that Somali women have became the "HOT BUTTON ISSUE", whether it comes to the family or in other places. The fact the matter is they(women) are getting brain washed by this Western Civilization and it's glamurous objects such as the qualities that men look when choosing thier soul mate and vice-versa, men's ought to have perfect income in order to be considered as a soul mate, and that the female figure is viewed the dominant individual in the household.

However, we as Somalian (Qaxootiis) didn't care all those values when we came to these foreign lands, and instead of learning them we started from the extreme, in other words, we did not climbed the ladder from the first step but jumped to the last step, and that is what caused most of the arrogance in the Somalian community especially the women. I remember (this is real life experience) a serious and horrific scenerio that happened to one of my colleaques. And that is was His wife told him to divorce because he was not satisfying her in the bed and that she found a bantu guy that would satisfy her to the extend she wanted(Come on Now) Give me A Break!!!!! Ladies. As Sangub Said Before "Ma Jamacian Seedi BAA) to those who don't understand Somali "Is Jamaican a brother-in-law".

On the other hand, we as somali men do not have to generalize that all women are indeed corrupt and bad, there is a famous quote that says "For every tree that beers seeds there will be good seeds and bad seeds" and it is the same case "for every society there will be decent people and to those who are loosers". So we have to be careful when describing our female species because after all they are among us what affects them negatively consequently will effect us the same, and I have to say that to those women who take care of their families to their best abilites they can "I WOULD BUILD MONUMENTS AFTER THEM"

After all they are not only Somalian women, they are our mothers, sisters, doughters, wives, and the list goes on... And no man can tell me that he does not being born out of female body, or does not have sister, nor does not have a wife. And to this point ladies I would give ya'll to much deserved Appreciation, and take off my hat.

Now let me talk about males(Somalian) ever since we fled our country we have being living in other countries like shattered glass window, we had experienced a tremendous change in our culture especially when it comes to dating and marriage. Even some us, married people from different ethnicities and background then ours. And we never questioned ourselves that instead of marrying someone else why not flock with your group?

Finally, no matter what you guys do in society ya'll are still will remain "NOMADS."

In Kastoo Doofaarku Durdur iyo dabaal galo waligiis ma daahiro :confused:

This topic surely seems to be critically set. The topix title and the responses were commonly great. The arguements, though as usually to weaker sex give way to bad mouthing, atleast their reponses made some sense.

revive this topic --- it is one the heated and interesting ones.

You know what I cant understand is Mr. Jibril actually sounds smart and dumb at the sametime. From the way you put your grammar/punctuation/and sentence structure together you seem intelligent. But your CONTENT....IS A WHOLE OTHER STORY!!!

Why you gonna take it out on us like my sista said cuz khadija and xawo dumped ya *** ? That aint our fault! But in every race/ethnicities there are people who are arrogant and I gues your one of the few somali guys out there for us. Represent your 1% population! And as for you and your GAALO girlz stick to them cuz any somali girl with sense will never be with you......and that my brothers and sister is the "NAKED TRUTH" about our friend Mr. Jibril!!!

I'm out two fingers~

Ladiif   

Sorry to say this, but this topic is getting nowhere. It sounds as silly and senseless as you can imagine. Listen more than u talk folks-I meant it-not pause btween the impassioned arguments. Try to see it from the other person's point of view, so u can undestand that person better. It's a difficult road, but the only one worth traveling.I think its the time you pause for a minute and make sense out of what you r saying to each other-u keep on repeating the samething thru out--ya'all full of negativities. Its time to take a deep breath and take a look around. Besides, critisize the idea not the person-ya'all have the right to disagree if you choose to but please do not insult ur sisters and brothers. It's so difficult to settle ur differences when all you do is to blindfold yourself to see the truth and critisize one another. 2 wrongs dont make one rite. I think u could agree on one thing but u just chose to disagree for some reasons. Please evaluate yourself and exercise some reality checks. Am not gonna say so and so is rite and so and so is wrong because each of u is right in one way or another or vice versa. Dont be egocentrics. Give each one his/her share of deservatives. Be nice and respectful to one another folks. Be mindful of ur words, they sure carry lots of weight-the way u say it isn't necessarily the way others interprete. "Hadalku waa margi, nina si udheh, nina si u qaaday." They surely, will haunt u down sooner or later.

Tukale, QAALA RASUULU-ALLAH S.C.W, LA YUUMINU XADUKUM, XATAA YUXIBU LI AKHIIHI MAA YUXIBU LINAFSIHI- waan iniin jilcinayaa macnaheeda-"Qof/ruux/mid idinka mid ihi ima rumayn ilaa uu lajeclaado wallaakiis waxa uu naftiisa lajecelyahay" Ya'all failed and violated these words of the prophet salawaatul Allahi Aleyhi. Ya'all so selfish and mean that u can not even shade a bit of light at points where ur opponents are right and refused to admit when u r wrong. I see a crime against the NOMADS here. How do u expect others to say u right if u can't say to 'em urself. It takes a grown man/woman to say "AM wrong". Be one today and prove this theory wrong fellas. For those who still can't see the light, I suggest you keep on seeing ur pschiaist(i kno ma spellings plz) becuz u r some distrubed NOMADS.

May Allah accept our prayers, saum and guide us to the right path in this holly month of RAMADAN and many others to come..Amiin... Amiin.

Ismaqal dambe oo xiise leh. Insha Allah. so long fellas.

ZOLA   

u sound like a very foncused person MRJIBRIL....i dont really know where in the world u got all that crab u were saying about somali women....u dont know all somali women but u might know a few..so my advice to u is get u head checked dear .

A.A

Boy u sure have a lot to say,

Let point out a few things.

1- don't even bother generlising coz you can only speak about the people who have crossed your path.

2- To insult somali sisters you have to understand what we are dealing with first.

-lack of respect

-guys don't express their emotions

-strayers(players)

-farrax's(chewers,drinkers,addicts)

-contridictors(say one thing do another)

-lack of open minded brothers

-lack of educated brothers

-guys that dont have personality to attract da ladys.

3-if you have a problem with marli women/ladys go your way, why are you insulting?

4-we don't copy,we are who we are.

5- western women can do what we do.

-respect the guys that don't respect us.

-be with the fella you marry till death

-clean,cook,iron/wash your dirty ****

-make sure your pride and name is above those brothers on equil grounds as you.

-keep the kid's in the deen and culture as much as possible.

-respect your family whether their good or bad.

-deal with the fact you might not get us horney as we won't.

-produce like a manufactory

so basically us lady's put up with a lot and I'v never thought of us marli ladys as queen because the truth of the matter is we are not perfect.

about us not being able to be understand and not expressing our emotions let me clear that for you.

we are understanding, we are intectual beings that strive for success, but we don't tolerate guys that don't have that hunger for success as we do. And emotions plzzzzzz why even bother when you know all you end up with is a guy that turns his back on you the second you say "I Love You".

My moto is "treat them mean,keep them keen", and it works for all type of race and ethnic background. And not only will you have to put with that but the generations before you did as well. How do you think our parents got to gether.

but the trick is keep a balance don't be to raw nor to sweet.

peace

poetress   

never did i think i would wake 2 see the day where our people degrade and scorn one another, but come 2 think of it, this is in part where dues should be laid for the murder of our country. fore as i read this i realize Somalia has truly died now. no more can i say we are god-fearin people who love each other. how can a somali man speak ill of women who are closer in likeness 2 the woman he once was inside of and was nurtured by?? same goes for the female. we are so blind. CAN'T YOU SEE?? this is what they want us 2 do. they want our connections and bonds 2 be weak so they can dissasimilate us and truly destroy our essence of bein, Islam. do you people know that Somalia has been a muslim country since the early 1300s, for a country that has been muslim for some 7 odd centuries, we act as if we've never heard of Allah. this is not our country, stop bein so foolish and strive 2 better our people in a postive manner, fore we are already in unfamiliar, unfriendly territory, and it's obvious we are not wanted here. me personally i want a man that's first of all muslim, and i honestly could never truly love someone that wasn't Somali. i want someone who understands my language, my culture, my religion and most importantely who i am. and for any Somali that thinks that they will find that kind of love elsewhere, you are sadly mistaken, and i pray to Allah 2 guide you. in ending i would just like 2 say, i hope what i have writin effects at least one person, and keep in mind ALLAH IS ALWAYS WATCHING, keep your faith in him and you can't go wrong.

peace