Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

raula   

Mr Jibril..

1st, there is nothin' absolutely wrong with expressing ur opinions bout 'em somali girls....However, generalizing & categorizing all of us is totally wrong.....that's where U made the mistake brotha...

However, ur notion 4 this discussions is true...I agree w/U...some som gals really need to improve their status...there r those who r lost in btwn 2 worlds..there r also those who just stupid & ignorant-dont know basically what their role in life is & just happen to agree w/whatever the other says ...this r the ones who r taken advantage of....moreover, there r still those who r uptight and do not accept changes 4 the better...this r the strict ones and whatever they say goes....they r also classified as unknowledgable( I'd categorize them as illiterate)..Nevertheless, there r those that think they r the finest..(no biggy but dont assume that U r the only 1..& start putting down others)..& independ sistas who live in a public housing w/3 roomates illegally..but drive " some" car..worst is that when she gets married they still live in the same old apartment...dont think u all dat honey!!!!..lastly but not least....they r the gold diggers- this ones will use a brotha...to get whatever they want...but cant do dat to a brotha from a different culture than her..(this is really true...infact they "share" responsibility--but when it comes to a somali brotha..he is responsible in providing everything).....

Despite all dat!!! a REAL somali sistas will take care of U all the way........like LF said....ur a$$ wont be in a nursing home after 50+ years of marriage.......besides, U want someone that U can relate to in life, culture & religion.......so why make a choice?....choose a fine somali sista honey?....believe me it will do u good......if U cant.....compare her to ur mother.....WOuld u eva disrespect her.....U respect her now coz she is ur mom...but just think of when she was young.......

midwesta.

Hibo   

what's is the matter bro can't take no for an answer,

we sommali women put up with ur shit for so long, don't u think it's time for a change.

boy if u only knew how to treat a lady u wouldn't be so bitter

Hibo   

Blah Blah Blah, why do you girls jump to the conclussions always? "we put up with you shit guys for so long" and " you will never gonna find women so obedient like somali ones" and "if you dont like us then go with non-somali ones" those remarks are all bullsh*t. Believe me not, some of you girls are blubbering non-sensical points. I know Somali women use to have those qualities but i am affraid those qualities have gone with floods. Furthermore, marrying a Somali girl is a rip-off mostly, you have to incure alot of expenses before you can get to her first (they say it is to show that they are worth every penny)lol, what are they worth? I think this is overdoing it. If marry a girl and I will become a source of income to her parents, thats the very torture that drives many brothers dangle themselves from ceilings.

PS: Some somali girls have every right to be called "queens" but they are 1% of the whole Somali population, ya heard.

[This message has been edited by MrJibriiL (edited 02-08-2002).]

Salaama All,

Horaa Looyiri Wixii XUNBA XAAWA LEH!! Why do I keep Hearing women this and women that? What about the MEN? you guy's say Somali girls/women are not the way our 'mothers' use to be? How about the men? you guy's are not like the way our 'fathers' were either!! .........First of all, Like i said b4... Not everyone DESERVES to Be PRAISED! I'm not blind to this so called 'truth' their are some messed up sisters everwhere, and to be frank there are as much or perhaps even more messed up brothers all over the Place! so lets not blame the girls/women only!!....

2nd thing is, whenever a guy has an encounter with these messed up indiviuals why do they 'generalize' and make it that we all got the same disease as his EX-Xawo??

Lets be FAIR here? if we are gonna discuss/debate this issue in a 'civilized' matter then we have to talk and discuss all the different angles to this problem! That means, we have to talk about 'em boyz/men tooooooo! Lets be honest here my dear farax's you aint all that either and some of you are ZERO's, who think they're Heroe's......TRUTH BE TOLD..........

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

LF lol, i never knew you also write somali

If you want to see a topic similar to this one about men then i suggest you bring it up to tables of discussions.

Alyssa   

Having read this entire thread, I am inclined to think that people taking this far too personally..the age old man/woman thing may have different cultural contexts in the cultures around the world, but somali or non somali what it boils down to is finding a mate a partner to reproduce with..blah blah blah

In the course of finding the person that is right for you you will find many that are completely wrong! that is down to biology, chemistry, personality clashes you name it..

There are so many factors at work here, remember that you may think you don't like a person coz they are shallow, selfish or dumb..but we know that there are a lot of subconcious factors that apply when choosing a mate, you might not even be aware of the real reason you reject some and want others.

The randomness of it all is quite depressing, so much room for unrequited love but to internalise the bitterness of every failed or unrequited romance is not the way to go.

Mr Jibril, at least you know what you DON'T want..which is good when you find the woman of your dreams these unpleasant experiences will be a distant memory.

Mohamedj,

glad to see a familiar face in here smile.gif

somaliland women are difficult huh!! if so, it was a natural evolutionary process, to adjust to living with the notoriously difficult somaliland men!!

Hibo   

salaama

lady fatima i want 2 thank u 4 ur smart comments gir............l ur the best.

Mr Jabril does the word (DOOQ) means anything to u if a girl doesn't want to go out with u it's probably ur not her type the sooner u get that into ur tiny brain the better, have u ever wondered y Somali girls are rejecting u ? i tell u y ur arrogant and attention seeker who has no respect whatsoever to any 1 including ur own family by saying all somali W ur stupid& dumb, it seems to me u were never taught to respect women/girls.so my dear bro until u change ur attitude towards SW u will never rest in peace, and one more thing learn how to play the shukaansi game,no hard feeling right; i do respect u though regardless of all the stupid things u said about us. nabad galyo iyo nooli kulan

mohamedj   

alysaaaa!! macmac

nice to see you dear sis;;;

i really missed you and samygyr i did not have your emails .. our home is underconstraction..

back to somaliland women difficulties .. it is natural thing like thier men of course.. i mean we have most romantinc stories and songs and poems but still this difficulties create little problem.. however, somaliland men always try hard to take the sisters with care.. yes i agree the men are also little bit diffiicult.. i think it is a natural proccess.. there is this instruction of our culture that women has to be difficult to men and at the same time to be romantic.. this is the contradiction..

for example .. look hadraawi.. ubaxeey u baxeey . rag ulbaa celisa.. but still creating one of the best songs in somaliland history of litrature of romanticsm. on the other hand,look the mukur accusation.. look also the romantic instructions..

however, the issue here was the shallowness that is common of somali women.. why they just smile and feel and click with non somalis easily.. and at the same time when somali male try to seduce her responds as though you are eating her alive.

on the other hand why women ribb off especially our sisters I mean his lifelong earnings, and the next day you are in the street looking a brother to give little shelter.. it didnot happen to me but I have helped consoled alot of bro...

so some thing is wrong here.

mj

Hibo   

Originally posted by queens:

salaama

lady fatima i want 2 thank u 4 ur smart comments gir............l ur the best.

Mr Jabril does the word (DOOQ) means anything to u if a girl doesn't want to go out with u it's probably ur not her type the sooner u get that into ur tiny brain the better, have u ever wondered y Somali girls are rejecting u ? i tell u y ur arrogant and attention seeker who has no respect whatsoever to any 1 including ur own family by saying all somali W ur stupid& dumb, it seems to me u were never taught to respect women/girls.so my dear bro until u change ur attitude towards SW u will never rest in peace, and one more thing learn how to play the shukaansi game,no hard feeling right; i do respect u though regardless of all the stupid things u said about us. nabad galyo iyo nooli kulan

Some ol' shyt, blah blah blha, you ought to grow up girl and come up with better lines

Salaama All,

Mr.Jibriil....You know what? I've Nothing I mean Nothing but LOVE for my Fellow Nomdaz! Unfortunately, I did met with few that I disliked their actions very much However, It's not a major issue, I shouldn't B*tch about 'em on the Net.... Unlike some plp...lol....You see, the actions of 'few' shouldn't be used against the large majority walaalo, each person is Individual and they should be dealt with as such! Besides...what good will I get insulting my own Brothers?? absolutely Nothing!! Their Good elements makes me look good too, and Vise versa....so dearest, I won't stoop to your level, Hadii aad adigu xumaanto noogarataye, caqligaagaa intaa ku siiyeye....but I ain't mad at ya!!

Horaa looyir Caws Jilaal waa Lagama Huraan.. Regardless of our 'shortcomings' We have to be Patient with one another, after all No one or 'group' of People is Perfect!! Somali men need their women and somali women need their men more then any other group of plp.. the catch is to find someone that matches your criteria....

Also, Mohamed Jamac... It would be really nice if you don't turn this into Somaliland women Vs. Somaliwayne...it's not where you from it's how you 'conduct' yourself... as they say Lax walba kobtaye is dhigtaa lagu gawracaa!! we have the Good,the bad and EASY in every group of plp regardless of their Locations.. so plz stick with topic!!

Much Luv...

Ma'salaama

P.s Buubto,Barliin,Ameenah,Ismahaan and Queen thanks all!!

[This message has been edited by LadyFatima (edited 02-09-2002).]

Hibo   

Hey guys, you know what? I aint the bad too. LF, resorted to desperate measures in describing the kind of level i am at. The truth it is, my main aim of bringing up this debate was solely based on creating a heated discussion in somaliaonline.com smile.gif I am not that dump to abuse all Somali women(i only critisized) and go back to my words and read'em well enough. You wont find anything that can be considered bad mouthing, the words i have used a commonly used in day to day communications. I didn't said Somali women are "H*es" or "Bi*ches" and many other un-pleasant words. I have refrained from all those words coz of the respect i have for my Somali females lol. So Miss LadyFatima and all others girls, it is your turn to tell us (men) what needs to change.

No hard feelings girls, we in the stage where we can all take critisims and jokes.

Hibo   

People, this is getting really tedious. The boy obviously doesn't want to hear wat u hav to say.....so just leave him be. U kno wat they say "each to his own".....in this case I agree....If he doesn't like Somali girls THAT IS FINE, if he wants to date other nationalities.....THAT IS FINE also. It is a free world!

Hibo   

lady faduma

let me quote you please:

"Also, Mohamed Jamac... It would be really nice if you don't turn this into Somaliland women Vs. Somaliwayne...it's not where you from it's how you 'conduct' yourself... as they say Lax walba kobtaye is dhigtaa lagu gawracaa!! we have the Good,the bad and EASY in every group of plp regardless of their Locations.. so plz stick with topic!!"

really ??? i did not turn or say thinks are somaliland vs somali -- weyn .. what do you really meant somaliweyn.. well let me count you about different nature..

as somali male lived somaliland and somalia and travalled alot in the diasapora , I met a wide ranga of somali girls and women and i have a clear picture of their pyschological respond of males and how they respond differently, or conduct them selves with respect to where they came from.. more over, this topic is not probaganda politics, or political discussion .. this is social manners and behaviour..

jabuuti somalis behave differently than other somalis , itobiyan somalis behave differentlt than other somalis.. kenyan somalis behave differently than other somalis.

like wise somaliland women behave differently than other somalis in terms of shukansi and how they conduct thier affairs..

no one was talking about somaliweyn thing.. i dont know what you mean that but i can guess, however, i dont want to ponder about that...

poeple who live in a same village behave differently or dispaly different attitudes always with respect to other pple who live the other village..

even in regions, poeple have so called afguri and play different dances, and customs.

we are men and we know our target and how to behave in certain manners as the women respond..

bye the way this proverb is wrong how you said it .. it seems you read from a wrong translation..

it is:

LAX WALBA SHILALKAY IS DHIGTO AA LAGU QALAA..

what do you mean "" conduct" ..it seems that is what jibriil is talking .. we dont have to put " a kob" si laysu qallo ..this is mind set the jibriil is talking .. SHAAALLOOW GIRLS, SHALLLOOOOW..... GET IT, NOT SMARTNESS........

1. we are not shop.

2. this is dump.. this is not A PROXY war.

3. this a boy trying to seduce a girl...

maaha lax kob lagu qalayo.. dabci aa laga hadlayaaa

Hibo   

War ninyahow maxamed-Jaamacow, sxb, hablahani waxey un iska jeclaadeen cayda ee wax murti ah marnaba kuma hayaan goobta.Swaxili ayaa waxey yiraahdaan

"Aibu ya maiti ajuaye ni mwoshi" oo u dhiganta " ceybta meydka ninkii dhaqaa ogaada" Marka inaga unbaa ogaan kareynaa sida ay dumarkayaga u dhibaato badan yihiin, laakiin iyaga marnaba isma oga, oo waxey ismoodaan in ay noo fududeeyeen shukaansigooda. Run ahaantii Dumarka Soomaaliyeed waxey ka wanaagsan yihiin kuwo badan, marka sidaas darteen ayaa waxey maramarsiiyo ka dhigtaan wanaagaas yari ee ka sareysiiyey Dumarka kale.

Mar marka qaarkood waxaa ku qabaneysa dib dambe haba ula hadlin balse hanada iyaga un baa nagu wanaagsan, inkasto ay wanaagsanaan laheyd in ay dabciyaan taakada ay nagu hayaan maalmaha shukaansiga. Waan la wada soconaa oo waa laisku baahan yahay, lamana kala maarmi karayo sinaba.

Hablahagow, bal naga joojigiya dhibka aad nagu heysaan lol

For those of you who cannot read the Somali, our brother Libaax sanka taabte will do the translation for his kindness. lol