Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

What a difference a day makes : who won?

Kashafa   

Expert predictions ? Abti, waaba is mahdisay. You're celebrating wayyyyyy to early. Yaaba is gaaray. I'm wondering what you're reaction will be when Abdullahi Amxaar's najaasah corpse is dragged thru the streets of Mogadisho. Will much wailing and teeth-gnashing ensue ? As did when the Tigray/TFG militia were dragged and burnt earlier this year ? or will it be a more somber heart-felt mourning as you did when your dhabo-dhilif militia ran away within 40 minutes of hearing the bullets crack in Laas Canood ? 40 minutes. Dayum, yo. That's gotta hurt.

Is-daji, abti. The war between Ummada Somaaliyeed and the Xabashi Dhabo-dhilifs is for the long-term, no use going overboard over something inconsequential as a power struggle between dhabo-dhilfs. After all, there is no honour among thieves. As for Aabo Cabdullahi, he's gonna get what coming for him, when his time comes. Not sooner, not later. Marka, relax.

Oh, and when he finally gets got and croaks out, don't forget to invite me for the Tol-ka's Tacsi,yo I'mma be up there throwin a parrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

As for Geedi, I'm very happy that he got thrown under the bus, with his house getting looted right now, his security no doubt being reduced, and faster than you can say, Malcoon Dhabo-dhilif, BAAAM, fast-track to Naaru Jahanama, inshallah. Whassa matter, Geedi ? Now that you resigned inaa la iscafiyay maa umalaysay ? Cafallahu camaa salaf maa istiri ? Well, you worry about your Akhira, all that concerns us is your actions in the Dunya. And you will be held accountable for it. smile.gif

Ayyyyyyy, let the good times roll.

Kashafa Sorry to say this but you sound like you control the Naarul jahanaba in your hand. well just remembar Alaah is the one and the only one who for gives. QAFUURUL RAXIIN. QAAFIRUL DAMBI, WA QAABILU TOOWBAH. Iam not sure if it is good idea to wish for some one for naarul jahanaba.

As for geedi i wish him for the best. All humans make mistakes and he is one of those people.

The Anti TFG group hates Geedi, The Pro TFG group hates GEEDI. What is this celebration from the Duke & The Emperor? :confused:

You lost your own damned PM,who,as we have been telling you all for quite sometimes,is a useless goat doctor.

Paragon   

Rumour has it that Odoga Geedi asagoo katiinadeysan ayeey dhawr wiiloo amxaaro baydhabo keeneen, warqadii istiqaaradana jeebka dambe ugu jirto. Dabadeedba qalinka unbuu warqadda ku lifaaqey kadibna Yey faraha ka saaray.

Berrina Yey oo katiinadeysan armeey Baydhabo amxaaradu inoogu keentaa? Waa suurta gal! :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

The Anti TFG group hates Geedi, The Pro TFG group hates GEEDI. What is this celebration from the Duke & The Emperor? :confused:

You lost your own damned PM,who,as we have been telling you all for quite sometimes,is a useless goat doctor.

Maad fahmin sheekada inabti. wadnaha ayaan farta ku haynay in aan Yeey laga badin. :D

Geedi Has served his country as best he could and will be missed. We are all aware of the difficulty anyone in his shoes would face. For good or bad, he was a man of his ward. The One negative thing was that he refused to step down when it become obvious to all that he could go no futher then he got.

good luck Mr. prime minister.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Rumour has it that Odoga Geedi asagoo katiinadeysan ayeey dhawr wiiloo amxaaro baydhabo keeneen, warqadii istiqaaradana jeebka dambe ugu jirto. Dabadeedba qalinka unbuu warqadda ku lifaaqey kadibna Yey faraha ka saaray.

Berrina Yey oo katiinadeysan armeey Baydhabo amxaaradu inoogu keentaa? Waa suurta gal!
:D

Pragon :D , Abdillahi Melez ayuu soo xidh xidhayaa. Wallee ninkani wacdaro ayuu soo wattaa. Anigu Xaajigan gacan ayaan u taagay. He is a true decisive,brave Old man. Ninka ragga ah libtiisa waala siiyaaye. Waxkasta ha wattee laakiin waa geesi :D . Like wise Geedi, he has openened a new democracy chapter for all those legislators. Somalia maanta ayay saxansaxadii dawladnimo iyo nidaamkii ka muuqdaan. Wixii sacab iyo hugun dhacayay wad maqlysy.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Berrina Yey oo katiinadeysan armeey Baydhabo amxaaradu inoogu keentaa? Waa suurta gal!

Oh you are forgetting that has already happened to A Yusuf.He was imprisoned by Mengistu from 1984-1991 in Addis Ababa's notorious Kirjaleh Prison.Remember that....I suppose the Geedi Vs Yusuf episode was all about who could kiss azz best and we seem to have a clear winner, no need to put a brave face to it and pretend this was all about showmanship ,it was just pure azzzzzzz kissing.

Fabregas   

I wonder those who are hating on Geedi would have done the same thing if Abdullahi Yusuf was accused of the same thing? Perhaps it is more about who he opposed rather than what he did?

Fabregas   
Originally posted by General Duke:

The Duke will compile the quotes from various "experts and pudits of SOL regarding the issue of Geedi's removal.

A certain SOL pundit said the following:

Originally posted by Geel_Jire12:

[QB] My camels are on the old colonel to outsmart the youngun. But will he and his supporters go down without a fight? [/quote

NASSIR   

Duke, there is no an iota of honesty in the analysis of the Nomads you listed, so there is no need to prove them wrong, for they will keep regurgitating the same line of arguments over and over until they see the end of Somalia and the endless pursuit of phantom recognition for their seperate clannish state.

Camir you are correct brother. These groups only wanted a prol3onged fight and the defeat of the whole TFG project.

Why we are happy is the way things tunred out, a smooth change with no real crisis.

The defeated warlord MP's, the exiled clowns in Asmara are all looking ever weaker, ever more isolated and the TFG is moving ahaed.

NGONGE   

^^ Where do you foresee the next crisis coming from? Lets assume that Geedi was like one of those old Xamar roadblocks standing in the way of the TFG, and that old wise Yusuf is on a mission to clear out all the debris! Who would you say is the next target? Surely you don't believe it is all plain sailing from now on! So who would you bet on as being the next Tank Man to obstruct the TFG's advance? :D

(You must have some undesirables you wish eliminated.)

^^^Politics adeer is never plain sailing, and this episode was blown out of proportion by the world and local media. The "opposition groups" made sure to make this little issue into a battle of life and death. It was not and hence "what a difference a day makes, 24 little hours" I think thats a song.

As for the next issue, it will be that of security and delivering services, that will either make or break the Yey presidency. However my bet is on the old man, he has proven to be the most skilled politician in ages.

NGONGE   

^^^ I don't doubt the man's ability as a politician. His record in political duels (moral positions aside) speaks for itself. But my question was about the next snake in the grass, troublemaker, agitator or even defector. Are there any parliamentarians or Ministers that you consider iffy? ;)