Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dilemma

Originally posted by Rahima:

^ :rolleyes:

Rahima ii daa gabdhaha kuma jirto, waa diracad ilaaheey karti rageed oo kale siiyay. Iiga leexda gabartaas yar, eedo ayey ii tahayee. :D

Som@li   

I would advive the brother in need, If one can't let you wat ALLAH made permissible,let go,You have one life,Live it.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by
Nur
:

Xoogsade, You write:
Curling, I am practically unable to handle more than one
Speaking from a purely economics point of view, does the law of supply and demand has any effect in your specific case? Just a light hearted thought, ( I Hate Smileys, but I am smiling) Nur

Brother Nur, It is not/will not be about economics for me. My inability of polygamy is rooted mainly in the superstitious mind I grew up with. Since I can't say to two women at the same time "I love you", and wouldn't stop feeling guilty about that, I thought Polygamy is not something I can do. Reading too much romantic books sure did corrupt my mind :D It made me a coward and left me with one woman-man mentality that won't go away..

I do admire guys who fully take on the role and seem to manage their homes very well. One such men is my cousin whom I had lived with in Nairobi and who married two wives, one in nairobi and went back to Xamar and married another. I always admired his coolness about the whole issue. For him, as I observed, It was like "Okey, there goes money, unquestionable love while I am here, and anything you need, now, reerkaaga dhaqo and shut the hell up" lool. Damn! That is indeed admirable.

Gabdhahaan reer yurubka ah yaa warkooda ku jiro when others back home are willing to accept minyaro and minweeen roles ;) If those who do marry more than one can avoid being abusive and treat their women equally and decently, with good providence, They have my blessings.

Rahima   

Rahima ii daa gabdhaha kuma jirto, waa diracad ilaaheey karti rageed oo kale siiyay. Iiga leexda gabartaas yar, eedo ayey ii tahayee.

All that for me?

Oh i almost feel special :D

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

For him, as I observed, It was like "Okey, there goes money, unquestionable love while I am here, and anything you need, now, reerkaaga dhaqo and shut the hell up" lool. Damn! That is indeed admirable.

What's admirable about being married and not being there hands-on, helping with the kids, their upbringing, their morals? What good is 'unquestionable' love every few months? What good is an absent father? Every sailor wants a woman in every port but can marriage and fatherhood be just and fair when spread out between continents? U call his attitude cool, I call it COLD.

^^I call them the honorable people with the good intention of increasing the number of our people, who are, in fact, better than the likes of Castro and his stoogies! :D

Hayat   

while we divert ourselves to other silly....billy arguments..............lets revert back to the orginal question...........

yes.........quite a dilemma...........or is it?

the reality is that the dear brother...........which i admire quite frankly sought advice.............that is why i must take his situatuiin critically. in explaining his situation the dear brother set the scene and explained that he has a "stable life", this may i add is one of the greatest graces allah can bestow on a person......one only has to flip the coin to see where he would end up if he does not take this grace seriously. He is complaining about nerves and headaches with this new love being around..........add the the regret, sorrow and the headaches from not sleeping at night steming from leaving his old love..........and it will remain an easy question. if my husband had such dilemma which allah forbid, i would not give him another day to live..............i would at least expect him to talk to me about it...........you owe her that much. and you owe god for the graces he gave you..........if she will not marry.......then you can not have her as a wife...........if you don't count your graces then you will painfully realise it sooner or later.

Rahima   

^^I call them the honorable people with the good intention of increasing the number of our people, who are, in fact, better than the likes of Castro and his stoogies!

Alle-ubaahane, leave Castro alone will ya. Enough is enough; you’re almost on the verge of stalking the brother. He really is a nice fella you know smile.gif .

The two of you should go out for shaah and mac macaan on me :D .

For the sake of my good eedo, I let that liberal go with peace only, shoudl I say, in the presence of Eedo Rahima. smile.gif

Eedo wey badnaayeen, oo NGONGE ayaa ugu hor baxsaday, dheereyn dartiis, marka kan, castro, oo carari waayay ayaan ku dhagay. :D

I have to seek other activities to busy myself! and it seems the navigational course of my satellite points towards the Political Section, the only section I don't show up, and I am afraid much of the liberals are pooling together their final fight in that section. Well, I must take it to them, and leave the little mouse alone, as my good aunt said. :cool:

Lake   

Says the man whose location states, “Headed to INDIANA stabbing women like the phantomâ€. Very obvious you have no respect for women ;) . [/QB]

hugh hefner got nothing on me , word is bond

Xoogsade   

Sheherazade

The word "Cool" was to express how the man handled a potentially explosive situation. It doesn't justify anything wrong or dereliction of duties as Dino Castro put it :D

You are right that in some aspects, maintaining a long distance polygamous relationship can cause one to be negligent. And that wasn't the case in the kind of marriage my relative had if you were specifically referring to him.

I don't expect to see a girl accepting without a protest her husband marry another woman if he wants to, nonetheless, it is/was interesting to read your reactions on the issue. Halaaba dhibkeeda laga bixi karin in my book. I actually don't believe marriage is the way to a happy life if a man or a woman was marrying just for that reason Only.