Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dilemma

Originally posted by Faarax Brown:

First of all,how can I say this;Well,a woman with 4 Men(Husband or whatever) automatically becomes a H0,period.

While a man with 4 women halaal or no is a STUD no doubt?

Baluug   

LOL @ all the women in here. You simply are not bringing up any good arguments or reasons as to why a man should have only one wife. The only thing you're all saying is he's a "piece of shidh" or "worthless" if he marries another wife. Instead of just running your mouths off, why don't you give some valid points for a change?

Katrina   

Liibaan, what makes you think any woman has to give you or any male a valid reason?? It's halaal.

A childish tantrum really says a lot about you.

Why are you looking for opposing views, anways? Just do it!! Heck if any of the women in this cyber world cares.

Peace

Originally posted by liibaan:

LOL @ all the women in here. You simply are not bringing up any good arguments or reasons as to why a man should have only one wife. The only thing you're all saying is he's a "piece of shidh" or "worthless" if he marries another wife. Instead of just running your mouths off, why don't you give some valid points for a change?

Hey Men,We are in Hypothetica,LalaLand. Nothing personal.Personally i like this kinda like this kinda sheeko.

Before you know,the topic will dissapear into dark alleys and so we will all be on one side yelling at Someone.[shoot it could be you].

It has been like this for Generations of Solers. icon_razz.gif

Btw Sheh;The man with 4wives is not an Israeli ;)

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Didn't mean to ask a trick question. Did it hurt?
smile.gif

Yes,Dear. You have to be Gentler[err Ladier] next time. ;)

Have you been chatting with castro lately? :mad:

Lake   

LOL@them actually turning this into "what if we do that then" the nerve of these girls haha..just give it a rest. You could not sound anymore pathetic ladies

Faheema.   

Polygamy this, Polygamy that….is there nothing left to talk about in SOL? :confused:

OK. Here is my penny’s worth.

First of all, this Faarax brought this Dilemma on himself….Yaa ku idhi daa dahee dumar aan loo dirsan …I say stop being such a *insert*... be a man about it and face the consequences. :rolleyes:

Secondly, I partly blame the woman. Yaa ku idhi nin naag leh, niyada u dis ….If she don’t mind sharing, not all woman are willing to distribute their husband to other woman. However, if you are going to pursue a married man, the least you could do is a bit of background research….find out if you and his 1st wife have things in common… like sharing her husband :D before you put all these romantic ideas in your head.

Lets be real, woman are in control when it comes to these situations, and if she decides nothing is to come out of this… it won’t….all she has to do is to draw THE _________ And, WALA! Presto! ….things Only start to get messed up once she crosses THE ___________

Finally, had the 1st wife regularly given him a satisfying meal that was balanced and well-combined to ensure that his body, mind and soul were well nourished….kumuu saqajaameen appetizers ;)

x_quizit   

Kashafa had the best and honest answer as to why men want multiple wives, we are possessions to be had, and the more u amass, the higher ur status as a man is. Thxs for pointing it out to those that actually brainwash themselves into believing its for the better of the ummah. As if!Bwahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Faarax Brown:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

Didn't mean to ask a trick question. Did it hurt?
smile.gif

Yes,Dear. You have to be Gentler[err Ladier] next time.
;)

Have you been chatting with castro lately? :mad:
U can't handle it miya? Don't sweat it, better men can't. ;)

muunad   

originally by Faarax Brown"

"Besides that’s toooooooo much power to be handed to a woman, they wouldn’t even know what to do with it I tell ya. I mean having complete control over 4men is just biologically[Emotionally] impossible for a woman. They cant handle one husband,how the *Beep* could they handle 4men?."

:eek: woow!!! hold up bro who says we can't handle four men. i mean just look at child caring, we can take care of infants clean cook and put up with a man who is not competant of doing even half of that with out rushing for the door. it isn't a issue of can we do that but rather do we want four more over grown boys to take care of....

-Lily-   

Look, for the millionth time, women are not disputing that marrying 4 wifes is allowed for a man, they just don't want to be forced into a situation whereby they have to share a husband, when they have always stated, no shouted their protest. It's simply not fair.

Nur, my advice to this brother would be to really think about his feelings for wife and his GF. If he loves his girlfriend and wants to marry her, his wife cannot continue to live with him and his GF would not accept it, thus he cannot pls everyone and he will burn in the middle. For this reason, Allah has made divorce halal if parties cannot live together. Thank God we are not Catholics, so lets not behave this way. Divorce is not to be taken easy but eventaully the parties involved and the chidren will get past it. Maybe the wife can find herself another guy she can grow old with.

For any woman to chase a married man, is beyond me.

WhaaaaaaaaaaaW

Damn, the topic generated 10 pages, gosh naagaha are so sensitive in SOL, all of them arguing on one side! LOL

Nimankiina gabdhaha blood pressure haku ridinina!