Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PMS is real people!

Modesty   

PMS or pre-menstrual syndrome also known as "mood swings" is very real. Alot of women report they have it, and usually occurs 2 or 1 week before your menstrual period. I recently disovered I have PMS...it all started with my irritable pattern 2 or 1 week before my period,so yeah I just wanted to share that you might be moody b/c of PMS. It has to do with hormonal changes, especially with serotonin levels. IT IS VERY REAL! I feel like randomly attacking people now ..I'm that irritated :D

Pucca   

Did you think it was made up? that perhaps women just went about being so darn b!tchy for the heck of it?

Its quite real and serious dear, in some cases women go into mini depressions...

sidenote: there is also 'Post-menstrual syndrome' read up on it when you got a moment..

Info

Buuxo   

modesty , i never believed it was true either, untill i find myself at that time of month ,when im just happy and all of a sudden see myself reacting very volatile to things that would not bother me most of the times. then i think "wow " im close to insanity, darn those hormones.

so any crime i commit, will i be held completely accountable ??? thats what i wanna know.

Cara.   

So, 1-2 weeks before your period, then cramps and moodswings for 1 week. Does that mean you're only rational and stable for 1 week a month?

Ameen   

Doesnt it seem like thats what they are trying to say Cara.

Anyways (I shouldn’t even be sharing my opinions cause of the subject of which I know nothing about but )I have sisters and believe me I know when they are "trippin" or pms (ing) if you want to use that term but unlike most women, they know how to control it.

So ALHAMDULILAH because if they didn’t, than I would have to walk around being real cautions and watching what I say and do during the "one week" they are stable.

Ibtisam   

I don't think is really, it is all in the mind. :rolleyes: seriously everything, and i mean everything can be ignored. I think if you are bored and have nothing to do you will make up crazy things for excuses PMS is one fo them :D ,

Lool. I'm just kidding ladies, i'm sure some of you suffer from them, depending on what you eat, and your life style it could be adapted.

lol well i have an excuse u knw and i love it when u tell man u have ure woman problems they freak out and let u get away with murder lol i do that to my dad all the time works like a magic .......

come on ibti ure not far from the mean xalimo wagon ureself...

haaa! ure true col are indeed coming out now...

lol come on there more worrying maters when it comes to woman cycles than just pms i think...

P.S another qs why ist when a somali sees another somali they think they have the right to talk to you? i mean i never get that, do other none somalis do that when they see their fellow community members, i think not but y do somaliz have that despicable behavior?