Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PMS is real people!

"shiid i just realised this topic has been hijacked! One women with PMS is going to have your *** CL! I keep telling you to stop hijacking threads. I'm stop hanging out with you! " i just realised that while bk and i could not stop myself saying it was ibti who lead me into this road so its simple should she get angry i say BLAME IBTI SHE MADE ME STRAY!

SORRY 2 THE WOMAN WITH PMS I SHARE U PAIN, DONT HATE ME OR GET ANGRY ITS MY CYCLES U SEE THEY MAKE ME DO CRAZY THINGS LIKE FOLLOWING IBTI.

Ibtisam   

loool ooool, like following Ibtisam aah, you must be on your cycle 24/7 all year around it that case, you always following my as*S :D you fuuuleeyad, she's still gonna kick your sorry fulleyad a*SS, so might as well stand your ground :D

LOL IBTI who said i will age gracefully, anywho i just cant wait to get old and grumppy and use those old people automobile there so funny i will terrorize the people in the pavements. lol

naah dont get big headed now come down 2 motherland, following my *** kulaha.

ps am not fulleyadh, when she comes i will just offer her xaaji yusuf xalwaad no woman in PMS can say no 2 that surely?

Ibtisam   

Who the hell eats Xalwaad anyway, apart from a tasting the thing on Eid or weddings. ITs like eating a bag of sugar. So you are fuleeda, in fact you are bribing her! :D lool

And we all know aint such thing as aging gracefully, you are going to be like every other Cambro and Ceebla :D

people like u eat them :rolleyes: and i shall sue u for such character assassination u knw :D

Yes dear there such a thing as growing old gracefully, face lift, injecting baby fat in some places if Cher can do it so can i BABY looool

Ibtisam   

Xalwaad is nasty and over rated not to mention unhealthy :D

Injection :D are you kidding me, you mean you would consider get uplifts and shid :Dlool. You are a funny one. Seriously. looool By the way thats not aging gracefully, thats plastic talking which is even worse, i would like to move my face and my chest not burst and melt and everything else when i go in the sun :D

Aaliyyah   

wrote by cynical : he then tried getting my attention by touching my leg now that made me take my umbrella and wacking him with it he started swearing at me ... i just told him to ffff off i then stood up and told the bus driver that am being harassed and if he could call the police for me..

It is true lota somali guys would approach u just on the streets. All you gota do is either be upfront that you aint interested I remember this one time i did that and the guy started speaking somali to me " nin xun miyaan ahay" I was like " maku aqaano so ma garanayo waxa tahay ". Or perhaps a better more civilized way would be to let them know that u gota man and that u r happy with yr relationship :D works for the most time. However, cynical lol this guy u met wasnt typical somali, he must have had sum mental issues why would he try touch yr leg to get yr attention, he should have just left as soon as u said u were not interested in him. But, serves him right that you wached him with yr umbrella...... but hun lol next time watch what u do, I mean control yrself u neva know he could be plotting a revenge now , watch yr back from now on :D .....

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. as for xalwad yeah it is good to just eat it as few times as possible (like eid day etc), as it not good for yr health, it would cause things like heart attacks and so on, since it has so much oil and what nt.

Ladies how do you fix pms problem , I mean i get depressed around that month. Is this gonna go away on its own, the mood swings, does it getter better as you get older? what is it?

mhh ibti come on now i knw u will join me when the day comes lift, ure just acting up now u dont want ppl to knw ure active supporter of going under the knife... nip and tuck baby is the future...

alliyah darling i knw now am on guard i have my rape alarm just in case in my pocket u see :rolleyes: yes i do agree he was funny man.

CC, darling it gets worse with age, i just get depressed and all i wana do is stay home and watch sloppy movies and switch off my phone, others well they take Ben& Jerry buckett to there rooms... so everyone has diff solu 2 this unruly borobalem.

-Lily-   

Poverty, War, climate change, mind-splitting ethical questions, jobs, careers, relationships...

Cancer, Arthritis, IBS, Heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes, infertility...who gives a toss about PMS? Get over it! Feel moody kulaha, go on a shopping spree, do something to make yourself happy. You’re moody because you’re a miserable person. Like wasting precious time to be depressed is an option?

Wallahi some ppl shaqa la aan a kabadatay.

-Lily-   

LoL, CC, no I just don't get what all the fuss is about. I respect ppl's pain but no excuse to moan about it. It just seems like unwarranted calaacal.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool @ shaaqa laan baadan.

loool. looool. lool. hahaha

that made my day to no ends. lool.

I guess since you are stuck with it might as well get use to it. Its not like you can find a cure.

loool