Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PMS is real people!

Ibtisam   

Why does it bug you so much, just say hello, and move on, they are just being friendly ( the truth is they are trying to figure out if they know anyone, who knows someone that may know your distance cuz who is married a guy who you walked pass 5years ago :D ) I don't mind the girls and families, but i don't like when little hoodrats or guys try and talk to me on the street :rolleyes: They are not being friend just waasakhnimo suuqa laa waarikas :rolleyes:

Old people make me laugh :D

walahi i hate i dont care if ure old young female male etc i just dont wana talk 2 u if i dont knw u, when hoyo said dont talk to strangers she did not tell me strangers are not somaliz.. there all fishing for info ohh that sends me to boilling point..

let me make u lol recently i was coming back from work and this somali dude came in the bus he is those aqwaan man with micheal jackson trousers... so i paid him no attention and blasted more music 2 my ears he set near me and u can fill it that he is dying 2 say something but i took the news paper and blocked his view...

next day i am going to work he spots me again on same bus... he sets opp me this time he looks at me and starts saying are u somali? i go no( in aff somali) he then looks at me and starts preaching on how i look and etc so i go lisen i dont wana talk 2 u so would u please stop talking to me.. he goes y not ure somali arent u? am like so does that mean u have a right 2 talk 2 me ge goes yes i got pissed so i told him 2 bugger off...

so i took out a book and proceeded to read it... he then tried getting my attention my touching my leg now that made me take my umbrella and wacking him with it he started swearing at me ... i just told him to ffff off i then stood up and told the bus driver that am being harassed and if he could call the police for me..

latter on he got caution'd by them, but i was still pissed. i so him 2 day morning he gave me the peace i so desired thank god.

same goes for somali woman they just stare and then ask u are u somali? followed by where do u live? do u live with ure parents? who are they? then my fav preaching diin on u? i dont understand this.

ist so much to ask for peace when spoted by fellow community member?

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: girlfriend slow down, i don't know where you meet those people. Do you mind if you don't offend the Awaaqan ppl please. I doubt he would have touched your leg if he was truly one, or even bugged you at all :rolleyes:

It was probably so old farah who liked you and thought he could appeal to your somaliness or religion :rolleyes: You can't judge him on everyone. And even more i don't think his jack ups had anything to do with his deen, probably thinks it is good fashion sense :D

fashion sense my *** i am sorry i dont hold aqwaans on high regards sorry i dont intend to offend people who are aqwaan in here i simply dont but thats my opinion.. i think there very mendacious bunch of liers but then again it is my opinion which i base on the ones i had the misfortune of meeting them.

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^ SO i assume you've met all sorts of different awaaqan people.? I met some very nice awaaqan people in my life. Some really wonderful people. But I’ve met some who just hijacked their name, so i think you should just judge each individual not by what group society lumps them onto, but by their actions and doings. I don't feel responsible and would hate to be judged for what every Somali girl did, or every black person, or everyone i went to school with, or even my friends. Everyone should take others as individuals with their own mind.

So i find it a bit silly for you to judge so many people in one go, just because you met few crazy ones in your time. Do you think that’s fair.

It is like when people automatically judge you to be "bad" because you dress differently or don't hang out with Somali people.

"It is like when people automatically judge you to be "bad" because you dress differently or don't hang out with Somali people." they already did that darling but am not botherd coz i value what my immediate family and close friends think of me not the average person in the streets.. but yes i do agree its not fair hence y i said my opinion based on people i meet..

lakiin my problem with them comes from the fact most of the aqwaanz in london or somaliz who claim and abuse that title are on benefit 2 me they eat breath and shit xaraan, they have no right to say anything 2 me..

ps would u say if a woman gets pregnant bef marriage and then quickly rushes the marriage to avoid ceeb... then latter on cont giving birth all those kids she is producing are indeed *******s and she+he are cont'ly living in a sin?

Ibtisam   

Yeah but you are making the classic mistake of judging Religion based on people's actions. Religion is based on its scripture, and it should be judged by the content of that scripture, not what farah and Xalimo's who lay claims to the deen do.

How do you define an awaaqan anyway? do you assume every guy with Jack-up and every girl in a jalabaa is awaaqan. Does the knowledge they have come into it or do simple judge by their appearance?

As for your scenario, I've heard of things like that, but i can't comment on it from a religious aspect as I have not researched it.

If the marriage is valid then I don't see why the rest of the kids will be bas*tards (the 1st will obviously be) I hate calling kids born outside of marriage bast*ards. It is so evil, it is not like it was their fault their parents were too fast!

i have and the couple's are supposed to get married again once the woman gives birth or else its leaving in a sin and cont to produce bast'rds( i hate the word 2 but hi)

aqwaanz/fakers are those i see in street who wear the jack up and jalabiib, preach diin, attend the mosque and whenever they see anyone on sight they attempt 2 preach on them....

there plenty of those, they themselvz make a point of telling me or addressing themselvz as aqwaanz so its not a tittle i gave them, i do knw that there some true aqwaanz among them and i apologize to them coz i mean no offence but i am simply talking abt the majority fakers..

there is some truth u knw to this saying " those who live near the temple's always make fun of the gods"

Ibtisam   

:eek: There is no truth to that saying honey, it implies something so disturbing I don't even want to think about it! :(

The majority can't be fakers dear, you need to get out more. There are sincere people, and you can normal tell a fake from miles off, by the way they are selective about the deen themselves.

I don't really mind people preaching to me on the street, i regularly talk the guys on Oxford Street with all the books etc, i don't feel the need to run away. And if they are simple telling you the truth ( even if you know it) then clearly they feel there is a need to say it again, so just listen, thank them and move on.

I'd rather they told me than make faces behind my back and gossip and back chat, and make up stories of where i was and what i was doing, which is what the fakers do. The really ones will talk to you quietly, then shout at you and then beat you up! lool just kidding... well partly!

mhhh "get out much" darling if i get out more than the amount am doing now i assure u i will risk the chance being branded something more severe than waaregleey(excuse the somali)

anyway ibti y do somali old woman run funny?

ps was it me or was this weak a blur?

Ibtisam   

loool. because they are old. what is running funny, radcliff run in odd manner me thinks, lool :D

if you mean week! then no it was the longest week i had in ages :rolleyes:

SO you are waaregleey :D i could've told you that for nothing dear :D

sheraap yaree i am not wareegleey am adventurous u see LOL

yes that woman runs funny she tips her head forward and does some mambo jambo with herself if u ask me lol lakiin the habroos they use there right hand pull it up like a bird and attempt to run ( emphasis added on the attempt) becoz there not going anywhere if u ask me... poor them the bus always leaves them LOL

Ibtisam   

^^YOU ARE SO EVIL, why don't you get the bus for them! Unless you can't run any faster than them! And don't be so rude about them man, they are like the mothers of our ocmmunity, show them a little respect and get the bus for them, instead of laughin at them and then pretending you are not somali when they ask you for directions! :D

shiid i just realised this topic has been hijacked! :eek: One women with PMS is going to have your *** CL! I keep telling you to stop hijacking threads. I'm stop hanging out with you! ;):D

ibti how did u knw i did that? hahahahaahahahahahah naah i like to set on the bus and watch them and lol at them while the bus goes lol hahahahahahahaah alaa suxeey.

Ibtisam   

^^^***** you are, you get off at the suffering of maskeen old people :( Remember what goes around, comes around. One day, you wait, aging and death are the only thinks that we know for sure will happen in life. When you are old, and everyone is so evil to you, push's you over in the street, then you will know.....