Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

PMS is real people!

Shakti   

excuse me.. excuse me.. make way ppl, i got some false gray hair n pairs “ of something” 2 pick on :D

Ouch! Did that story about the cats annoy you that much? It was written almost two months ago!

Yeah I remember coz that was my first encounter with ur coma transcending post! Oye, if I only knew... I would’ve moved on, like i do now

Besides, unlike you little sister, I’m sensible enough to realise that not every reader of my pearls of wisdom is going to like what they see. This does not mean I should stop expressing my opinions in a more eloquent way just because some school kid can’t understand the nuances, connotations, sarcasm or simple similes within!

lol@ pearls of wisdom….. Thanks... really I need that laugh.. u call ur blabbering "pearls of wisdom"? Oye...As they say in Somali “wax kastahi walla cunaa lakiin wax kastahi mallagu hadloo ” same applies 2 ur written! u sure can write, no doubt there however the content of most of ur comment or ur tales of lies can only hold nothing but thin air dust.. so spare us from ur halaah halaah n blah blah

You want to write (and read) one-liners I suggest you take yourself to the chat room. Forums are for expressive, interesting, articulate and attention-grabbing discussions (like my cat story that you remember two month later)

I realize forums are for “expressive, interesting, articulate and attention-grabbing discussions” however in ur case, 1 line might be advisable for ur “pearls of wisdom” leave the rest 2 those that do not blabbered just coz their r in love with their written :D

I know I sound like I’m having a go at you there, and I am a bit but it’s nothing personal. I’m just trying to see if a little pinch might make you see the light.

Surely a person who claims to be wise such as urself :D should be wise enough 2 know that anything we write (any 1 of us including ur mislay mind) is nothing BUT personal! if that wasn’t the case than we wont be in this quarrel. Having said that…. know this as well, anything that ur mislay mind delivers can only provoke a coma incident 4 most of us not pearls of wisdom… ha ha ha.. wallahi that just cracked me up..

question wise man, how wonderful it is 2 me in ur own bubble?

NGONGE   

^^^ The pinch did work though :D

I got more than one line from you, see.

Now we just have to work on the delivery and the logic. Stay with me, don't lose it now and revert to one-lines. What I'd love to see from you next is the total discarding of the ghastly 'text speak' that you always employ. I want to see commas, dear. Lots and lots of commas.

ps

In answer to your question: my bubble is great and I'm trying very hard to get you to share it with me (not in that way). Get in and let us float high up above the one-line rifraf smile.gif

pps

Cambaro, I'm not against one-liners all the time. Yours was perfect and not suprising. You were simply lost for words. :D

Ibtisam   

Mahatma :D I beg you, can your sort of MKY Younis 5pages post on numbers and . and , . My God you think Ngong has issues, wait till you meet the devilshike :rolleyes: The man is so in Love with everything about himself that he brings it to every dicussion. :mad: :rolleyes:

On this little fight though, i think you must be PMSing, Ngong can you be more understanding and speak to her nect week, i'm sure you would've changed her mind about you and your writting by then smile.gif

Shakti   

^lol.. what r u talking about lady, MKA rocks. MKA annoys ppl deliberately…lol.. unlike mislay mind here! who seems 2 carry the gene of annoyance.. may god help us

as 4 me pmsing... i thought u didnt believe in such thing.. make up ur mind yaaa ibti

NGonner, do not misapprehend.. im not 1 of those toadies here that concurs with ur coma transcending comments or ur mordent sense of humor.. u can bedizen ur stories with all the elaborate expressions however it will still have the boring factor attach to it . as they say “Dhar magaalo xirashadiisa dhowaa dhaqankiisana dheeraa” so wrap it up with 1 liners Dear instead of trying 2 be somethin u not! :D