Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Ahlu Sunna-The Anti-AL Shabab

Fabregas   

Xiin, well, If I am keligis muslims then Sheikh Shariff was one in 2006. And so were you. Remember he was the one that sent thousands of SOmali men to war to fight "Ashahado la dirir, Ethiopians and Amnisom". Here are his precise

You haven't answered my question still: why are Ashahado la dirir, Amnisom and Ethiopia good today, but they were bad in 2006? Your problem is everything revolves around one sheikh.

Secondly, if Islam is a way of life it should govern every aspect of life. On the contrary, For you, Islam is merely reduced to private rituals, hence you even suggest "Somalis should forget about Sharica" and you are willing to support African mecenaries to bombard Muqdisho. This all supposedly for the sake of "peace" and "Maslaxa". I wouldn't be suprised if you start cheering for Ethiopia if the warlords call upon them again.

That is the same predicament that has hit your friend Thierry. He was a good lad, who used to show wala and bara when the Ethiopians invaded. But, now, all of a sudden he says that he wishes to call on Israelis and Xabashis. If only he know how much of a kufr statement he committed.

Thierry, at least I never pretended to support Islam and Muslims- but then suddenly became an over night apologist for Amnisom, Israel and their ilk.

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

well, If I am keligis muslims then Sheikh Shariff was one in 2006. And so were you. Remember he was the one that sent thousands of SOmali men to war to fight "Ashahado la dirir, Ethiopians and Amnisom". Here are his precise words

You haven't answered my question still: why are Ashahado la dirir, Amnisom and Ethiopia good today, but they were bad in 2006?

Secondly, if Islam is a way of life it should govern every aspect of life. On the contrary, For you, Islam is merely reduced to private rituals, hence you even suggest "Somalis should forget about Sharica" and you are willing to support African mecenaries to bombard Muqdisho. This all supposedly for the sake of "peace" and "Maslaxa". I wouldn't be suprised if you start cheering for Ethiopia if the warlords call upon them again.

That is the same predicament that has hit your friend Thierry. He was a good lad, who used to show wala and bara when the Ethiopians invaded. But, now, all of a sudden he says that he is willing to call on Israelis and Xabashis. If only he know how much of a kufr statement he committed.

Thierry, at least I never pretended to support Islam and Muslims- but then suddenly became an over night apologist for Amnisom, Israel and their ilk.

Thierry,

AL Shabab and their anarchists friends are not Muslims. Sorry to inform you. The only language these cavemen understand is the power of the gun. Sh Sharif has made every effort to accommodate them, yet they arrogantly refused to even meet them and refused to accept the meditation of the Islamic Courts.

So, the end justifies the means.

The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) asked the Jews for assistance against the invading Maccan Armies.

So Uncle Sam should pay a quick visit to Somalia and discipline these teenagers.

Thierry.   

Adeer what do you support is it Al Shabaab or the TFG there is no middle ground, especially in a time of war.

Saxiib don’t comment on others Islam when you have no knowledge of them.

Fabregas   

^^yeah and you will pray in Somali somaha? ;) Ataturk was a not a muslim btw.

thierry, you will find the answer to that question on page two. As for talking about Islam, yes, you commited an Unislamic statement when you wished for Israelis to bombard Muslims. I am giving sincere advise to repent from that error. Don't let support for a man or group make you say wax kasta.

Fabregas   

So you support the Ethiopians, AMnisom and ashahado la dirir against the resistance groups, interesting stuff, ya sheikh. ;)

Thierry.   

Saxiib deviant groups have attacked a Muslim government who wants to have peace with them, it is in its right to defend itself how it deems, or you know the consequence. I suggest you go and reread the Israeli statement properly in its context before calling a Muslim a Munaafiq.

I support peaceful negotiation, if that doesnt work, then the government can use the necessary tools to defeat those that want to destroy it

Al-Zeylaci

Ashahado la dirir,

Wallee meeshu waxay noqotay wada Parrot miiran, I don't even think you understand what the word "Ashahado la dirir means", you just repeat wixii laguu soo laqinay. I don't know how you and your likes sleep at night while your "brothers" are bombarding the innocent and running havoc in the city, I can understand this war has no effect on you coz your receiving your JSA benefits and your fridge is full with pepsi and pasturised milk, the poor women who are rotting in the Ceelasha biyaha don't have a full fridge and a tidy sum of benefits handed by KAAFIRS to you. Islam has nothing to do with the ideology of death and distruction. War ilaahey ka baqa.

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

^^yeah and you will pray in Somali somaha?
;)
Ataturk was a not a muslim btw.

No Sir. Bob Dylan album comes out in few days.

Atta Turk was a visionary. Look what he turned Turkey into and what the Cavemen turned Afghanistan into?

Fabregas   

Moonlight, I didn't give that name to them. Thus stop the wailing and name calling, dear brother, as I have not insulted you. What is in my fridge or what benefits I take is none of your business. FYI, The name was given to them by the people of Somalia, particularly Muqdisho and Puntland after these people started targeting religious figures and symbols. They COINED that name before I ever heard of such a phrase. So that is what we will call them.

The rest of your post is not worth commenting on as you have already decided that war has no effect on me. Why don't you say something to kuwa halkan ka duceyna for amnisom bomardment, Uncle Sam firepower and Israeli jets? Do you think their bombs don't hit women and children?Bal car wakase wax ku de.

Recovering siyad bare secularism nostalgia, sxb the days of Ataturk are over. Don't kill yourself.

Zeylaci, No you are the one who is talking like the keligi-muslims of SOL. This is what you are forgetting;

1- Sharif led Courts war in Xamar after warlords started to think god-fearing wadaads as commodities that can be easily produced by the demand of cia consumption.

2- After the victory, Sharif accepted to negotiate with TFG, and begun to send delegations to Khartoum of Sudan. It was the right thing to do.

3- When those negotiations showed signs of bearing fruits, the puritans, well embedded in the highest echelons of Courts structure and having absolute control of its military power, started to abort everything Sharif and likeminded men were doing for Somalia.

4- It was alshabaab that recruited Indhacadde to issue ultimatums against tfg that was holed up in Baydhabo, and it was alshabaab that carried out failed suicide attempts against Abdullahi Yusuf

5- It was alshabaab that finally attacked Baydhabo without even notifying the leaders of the Islamic Courts, resulting the hurried defeat and years of set backs.

6- Sharif was forced to flee, as he became a leader for a group that in reality was working against what he believed.

7- In the bushes of Jubbooyin the real agenda of this group came to fore, and men like Sharif realized the real ideology behind the sham Islamic slogans. He quickly sought to exit, and found a safe haven in Yemen.

In bullet #1, a reasonable person would not equate what happened in 2006 with what’s happening now. It was a necessary war; this one just like the one in Daynuunay is a foolish war. In bullet #7, it was the right thing to have done in light of the facts that what this group wanted was incompatible with what Sharif, and the majority of sahwah wanted.

Today at the feat of brilliant peace negotiation, with a spectacular power handover in the tfg’s structure, with an active assembly of Muslim scholars consulting ways to bridge the gap, the crazed youth equipped just like you with half cooked fatwas from men hiding in the mountains of Afghanistan erupted with violence and started firing indiscriminate mortars toward the political seat of Sharif. Instead of seeing the misguided act for what it is, you lose your spontaneous thought and sheepishly endorse the violence or the fitnah as you were saying in the other thread.

It will take another thread to educate you about why Ugandan troops have no parallel (in terms of century old suspicion and unresolved border dispute that exist) to Ethiopian army.

But first let us get the sequence right, get the historicity of things straight, let’s us draw true analogies, and shun from the false ones.

Recovering siyad bare secularism nostalgia, sxb the days of Ataturk are over. Don't kill yourself. [/QB]

Siyad Barre did it wrong.

First step is behead these clerics and spare the innocent of their fitnah. Religion is for home use.

What is in my fridge or what benefits I take is none of your business.

Sorry I did not mean to insult anybody, but I just wanted to show the world that those who support death and distruction with their armchair jihad are living among Kaafirs, recieving their benefits, swearing on their queen when they are becoming citizens "which is very likely you did", they respect these Kaafir's laws and rules, and then hypocritically they claim to deffend Islam by raining morters on women and children.

The difference between you and the other camp "the Amnisom supporters" is that you are ruining a great religion by demonizing its name, and you bring some verses and hadeeth and twist it to justfy ugly deeds and the unjustifiable, but these guys are not doing the same damage, they may be wrong but your mistake is much more damaging as you know twisting Allah's word to fit you agenda is one of the greatest sins.