Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Ahlu Sunna-The Anti-AL Shabab

Malika   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

The men are coming to the battle-ground, and the kids will flee.
:D

Lol!

I am waiting for Uncle Sam's coordinated aerial strikes on these anarchists.
^Your Uncle Sam,better stay away!..He is not invited to this party,better yet he can also take his puppets the AU with him and leave the matters to the waryas [skinies]to finish it off.

The good Sheikh, need to call upon the peace loving Somali people for support and help..Ninkuu muu dadkaa lahadhloo, or speech isn't his strongest point? He needs to win peoples mind, we can only over come this madness if there is a merging of minds.

Alshabaab, also need to ditch the foreigners,lets see hadaa laa isku haaro maxaa diici doona!

This bloody unnecessary whirlwind of violence on already pressed people is an absolute tragedy!

Meiji   

It seems that every time Al Shabab fights Ahlu Sunna, they end up losing. I wonder what their secret recipe is.

The secret is: Alshabab can only manifest itself in places were the clan feeling is weakened and were diversity exists and the ordinary people have become tired of clan conflicts. Hence why the group had its origins in Mogadishu and could rapidly expand to territories which can be labelled as ''low-group feeling, diverse regions''.

Beyond Beledweyne, there lies a Somalia which is very traditional and were the pastoral culture is very alive. Hence, why Alshabab which itself is an organisation that gets its strenght from its plurality and non-clan based ideology has difficulty in setting a foot in those traditional, clannist places.

Northeastern Somalia and Northwestern Somalia will become very difficult terrain for groups such as Alshabab since the Somalis in those regions are very traditional, clan-oriented and mostly live in homogenous, clearly defined clan area's. The fact that the Somali clans in those regions are very organized and would not hesitate to invite foreign assistance will make things more complicated.

Another aspect is the deep roots which Suffism has in Central Somalia and Northern Somalia.

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

Lol!

^Your Uncle Sam,better stay away!..He is not invited to this party,better yet he can also take his puppets the AU with him and leave the matters to the waryas [skinies]to finish it off.

The good Sheikh, need to call upon the peace loving Somali people for support and help..Ninkuu muu dadkaa lahadhloo, or speech isn't his strongest point? He needs to win peoples mind, we can only over come this madness if there is a merging of minds.

Alshabaab, also need to ditch the foreigners,lets see hadaa laa isku haaro maxaa diici doona!

This bloody unnecessary whirlwind of violence on already pressed people is an absolute tragedy!
The problem-solver in Somalia is this

ac-130-spectre-44.jpg

96_ac130.jpg

This will be Abu Mansur and Aweys' Personal Alarm clocks inshallah :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

Lol!

Some of them have even dropped their Islamic and nationalist scarfs so low they have been wishing for Israel to come to their aid. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them start making dua for dajjal to arrive and defeat alshabab. :D

Meiji   

Do you support Alshabab?

If yes, then what is your view towards the NON-SOMALI fighters that are on the side of Alshabab?

If no, then what is your general view towards the deployment of NON-SOMALI fighters by any faction?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

quote:

quote:

Lol!

Some of them have even dropped their Islamic and nationalist scarfs so low they have been wishing for Israel to come to their aid. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them start making dua for dajjal to arrive and defeat alshabab.
Lool dajjal mayba gaartay sheekadu.

Subxaana'Allah. Sidan si dhaanta Allow.

Fabregas   

@Meiji,I support the resistance groups in Somalia over any African gaalo colonisers, Xabashis and ashahado la dirir moryans. Though I may disagree with some or many of their tactics. As for non-Somalis: I don't believe in nationalism. I hope you get my drift.

farancab, maxa kala duwan israel iyo dajjal? ;)

Meiji   

So, you have no problem with Afgani/Paki/Arab/Afr ican jihadi fighters in Somalia who plant road-side bombs and fire mortars from heavily populated neighbourhoods?

What makes you different from someone who supports AMISOM troops?

@Meiji,I support the resistance groups in Somalia over any African gaalo colonisers, Xabashis and ashahado la dirir moryans.

:D:D

Sharif has become ashahado la dirir, eh?

Caqlow ba'a

Fabregas   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

@Meiji,I support the resistance groups in Somalia over any African gaalo colonisers, Xabashis and ashahado la dirir moryans.

Caqlow ba'a
I still have good opinions of that brother. And I let myself believe that he is being used and doesn't know what he is doing. ;) But you know his government and the military is full of the same Ashahado la dirir that he fought in 2006. The same guys that used to kidnap and sell Ulema. The same guys that sent him packing to the Kenyan forest.The same guys that helped the Ethiopian occupation, murdered, imprisoned and raped thousands of SOmalis. Moreover, the government is controlled by Igad which is the Ashahado al dirir central of Africa. Unless you are saying warlords, African Union, Ethiopia et al( who control this government) came to help Islam. :D

Adeer your center is falling as you are not sure what to support. 'I still have good oponions of that brother' ku lahaa while celebrating the acts of the cusaah who are poised to burn him alive.

edit:

Islam is a creed and a way of life,and not a mere slogan ya keligii-muslim-wanna -be.

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:

Caqlow ba'a
I still have good opinions of that brother. And I let myself believe that he is being used and doesn't know what he is doing.
;)
But you know his government and the military is full of the same Ashahado la dirir that he fought in 2006. The same guys that used to kidnap and sell Ulema. The same guys that sent him packing to the Kenyan forest.The same guys that helped the Ethiopian occupation, murdered, imprisoned and raped thousands of SOmalis. Moreover, the government is controlled by Igad which is the Ashahado al dirir central of Africa. Unless you are saying warlords, African Union, Ethiopia et al( who control this government) came to help Islam.
What are your opinions of Eritrea sending weapons and money to Al Shabab as part of its grand Jihad?

Thierry.   

Zeylaci saxiib come back to me when you support something, a man can only debate with someone when they know what they stand for, pick a side before the rain hits you.

Others have sworn their allegiance for better or worse.