Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

Going After The Wrong Agenda!!!!!!!

Xalimo7   

Well i have been here enough time now to give an opinion about the forum, one thing i did not find out yet is , how to solve the issues, most of our energy here was spent about "Somaliland".

Well here is a good agenda we must going after , to those of you who sympathise about the warlords in Puntland, and etc, haven't you figured out yet, that most of the somali women in African or for that matter europe , specially Kenya are suffering and being abused and used day in day out. Take a moment in deep breath and put yourself in their shoes and lay down with those idiots who are commiting crime against innocent somali ladies, raping them ,and taking advantage of them just to get by the day. So why not for a change turn your anger how on earth this keep happening, while you claim Puntland is Safe, Puntland is that, i don't think so, so once again take a mirror before you start writing sentences like that, just look into your eyes and think hard. Because a lot are suffering.

see you

king_450   

X7, lol i think SOL, is making you get unease and your character is somewhat being manipulated or tested by the site don't be incapacitated here, so take a break and stay away from here, wallah. That is just my opinion i hate to see you getting upset you know , this is just unwise and show emotions ok dear good luck , holla @ me sometimes.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Waa sax Xalimo meeshan waxay mararka qaarkood ay ka dhigtaa dadka nacaso, sidaas daraadeed sida uu walal king kuugu sheegay, ka neefso hana qorin waxba , isaga bax meesha waayo walaashiis, it is not worth to feel angry at any 1, specailly any 1 in SOL, ppl are ppl no matter what, ok walaashiis.

Qof fiican baad tahey inlaahna hakula garab galo.

c/salaam

OG_Girl   

Xliimo7, u r telling me there is no warlords in Somaliland ?

boy, how we solve the problems while we don't want to admit reality any way , just lil commemts to ur topic .

salaam All

PS: didn't i say i will stay away from femeles ....lol

Rokko   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Xaliimo7, u r telling me there is no warlords in Somaliland ?

Good question OG_Girl. Xaliimo7, what would you call Siilaanyo who got 50% of Somaliland votes na'mean? He did run SNM for many years na'mean. The definition of a "warlord" is a bid more complicated than you might realize. ;)

Miskin   

Xalimo sister, what shall we call those of us who sympothise with the worlords in Somaliland (Patriots) i suppose. shall i say that was very hypocratical of you to single out Puntland and not mention the rest.

African   

FYI,

Xalimo7 is away enjoying her holiday in her, where she spends her days in the bustling markets of the city without fear of being robbed and at nights walking back late from her cousins' house to her home, without fear of being killed or kidnapped.

Ask her where that is when she comes back, so save ur responses till then.

Peace

Ibtilo   

So now Silanyo whome in the elections many people from Somalia were praising b/c they thought they was going to support union, is now being called a warlord?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lets see, is he now in control of an area, and does he have a militia at his beckon call? The answer is no!

Is he terrorising the population of Somaliland?

No!

Has he ever put international workers or anyone for that matter up for ransom?

NO!

Is he in anyway having an on going mini war with any other people in Somaliland?

NO!

Is anyone else in here confused?

What people from Somalia dont understand is that a warlord can never be a statesmen!

Silanyo was apart of our military in its infancy, and after the war was over, the SNM was dismantled to make way for democracy and a national military. After that did Silanyo make a fuss? No he steped down like a Somaliland man should with honor.

The situation in Somalia is no the different side, just take all the answers and apply a name like Morgan or Aidid and you get a yes answer everytime.

You do the math.

Get off the hateraid Somalia, cause its getting tired.

Ibtilo

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

waa sax Xalimo7 is away for vacationing and she might never check back again SOL, so inta keliya aan ku daraya waxey tahey , Xalimo generally was talking about the situation that most of our somali women faced and is facing still today, she did not single out any particular group, she never foulmouthed anything, wallahi waa yaab dadka gacanta soo taagi ogaa, waryaada miyeydan wax aqrin karin, if you read her postings she never dished out any , just she was exploring how the suffering continues ,yes perhaps her home town state, "Somaliland" might not be facing the same problem some are facing,so yeh let's wait hopefully when she comes back from her long vacation if she ever checked back in to tell us how did it go, untill then, yep let's save our sin gossiping mean machine words, lol, hey illaah nabad ha ku soo celiya walaasheen, who knows what.

c/salaam