Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Demystifying the 'Miskeen Guy' Theory

Me thinks somebody is a little jealous t’was an innocent gesture is all and I was just saying hello to you in a more repressed manner. I would have in truth preferred to have jumped into your arms and smothered you with inappropriate giddy cyber kisses to your forehead (As is the traditional) but had thought better of it, with you being the sensitive type and all I wouldn’t want to do anything to offend you my liege.

May I now be excused oh paradigm of winsomely wonder? smile.gif (Represses the urge to kiss him)

In conclusion “bad boys for life” *Crooks her fingers* LOL I kid of course, but come on! Stop the whinging mate.

:D:D Oh God.. *slaps her knees convulsively* ahem redface.gif .

Marx

Come, come tell me who is the material girl who rejected such an idealist man? Tell me and I will personally(well..ahe m..uh..under the protection of my PC)hunt her down for you. How dare she?

Paragon   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Me thinks somebody is a little jealous t’was an innocent gesture is all and I was just saying hello to you in a more repressed manner. I would have in truth preferred to have jumped into your arms and smothered you with inappropriate giddy cyber kisses to your forehead (As is the traditional) but had thought better of it, with you being the sensitive type and all I wouldn’t want to do anything to offend you my liege.

May I now be excused oh paradigm of winsomely wonder?
smile.gif
(Represses the urge to kiss him)

C'mon now, you know I only asked for a little clarification. The threat of being smothered with kisses was totally uncalled for. Just as you said, I am kinda sensitive to some things, i.e. feminine charms, ahem. So graceful of you to get a hold of yourself. I promise not to hallucinate about it. ;)

ilhan00   

Average, normal and regular sound fine but predictable and consistent sound boring. Change that a little and ladies will be all over the

"MISKEEN GUY".

It is the idea that they can tame the badboy that makes them go after them. lol.

^^ I agree with that. chicks are control freaks. They want to tame the bad boy and redeem them. Hardly works though. Miskeen guys are not-so-miskeen. Its what I can the 'performing personality'.

ilhan00   

I would not go that far MARX. As a woman, I have to say no we are not control freaks. Stop generalising that is what brings problems and misunderstandings. It all comes to ones taste, if one likes to go after the badboy and tries to tame him then goodluck.

Why do Miskeen guys have this idea in their heads that women go after badboys?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

quote:Originally posted by Ducaysane:

What do you mean "Jafayn" ?

Now that you came into the room, the word has taken to different meaning!
lol

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a maskiin man. in fact i prefer him to be just that on the following conditions:

maskiin when he is with me:

a tough/rough can't be messed with when dealing with others

:D

Khayr   

... normal, regular, predictable, consistent.

All the things duumarkaa are not! ;) Hence, why the don't like such traits in a dude. :D

Cabdow   

Badboy era is of the past...09' is said to be the 'Miskiin year' No doubt! Eat all u can waryaa @Marx and stop the calaacal!!