Sign in to follow this  
baalcade

Safaarada Ingiriiska ee Adis-ababa oo Riyaale u Diiday Fiisihii uu ku iman lahaa

Kool_Kat   

Baalcade, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Thanks for the article...Walahi saan u qoslaayay inaa aragtid fiicneed... :D:D:D

Shouldn't a country be recognised as a country to have a passport to travel around the world?Beats me how a 'county' that is not recognized by any other country or international organization claim to have their own passport, and use that same passport to obtain visas from another country's embassy...Toloow is there a S/land embassy in the UK, or USA or Canada, heck or anywhere on this green earth...Hey, I am only asking, since it is claimed that S/land is a country...What a cantarabaqash!!!

Don't mind me, I am just thinking out load today!!!

^^^

I don't know why girls get involved in somali politics. It only takes a dude from SL they can get with to change their mind.

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The President and his entourage have arrived in London on
Somaliland Diplomatic Passports.

Indeed, he did arrive in London true though I doubt whether he arrived with that passport. The other twist in the story is that he was on the same plane as President Yusuf
:D:D
Daahir Riyaale booked the seats a week earlier. Col. Yey got an emergency seat on the 11th hour before the Airline closed its doors.

I am sure Daahir Riyaale was surprised to see this wheelchair-bound patient next seat. It was just a coincidence.

As for SL Passports, I think some people will not be able swallow that unless smacked to their face with one. So, until you get a slap on the face with a new SL Passports, it will be futile for me to try and convince you.

Juje   

Suldaan, horta ha iga xanaqiin ileen xanaaqada wuu ii dhiba. Secondly in regards to the passports you are being more emotional than rational. And thirdly , you are right Riyaale booked in advance and Yeey did it in the elenventh hour, but rest assured he was not on a wheel chair.

^ loool @ surprised to see this wheelchair-bound patient next seat

I hope someone in that plane had video-recorded both men in contact and exchanges or a fist-fight. Guess what, Jerry Springer show came into my mind.

ElPunto   

I hardly think anyone can travel on Somaliland passports. Folks can barely travel on Somali passports when Somalia is a recognized entity. How does this dissembling bolster one's arguments? Odd.

Gabbal   

Suldaanka, adeer isla yaab. This is not a children's gathering. Saad u oran karaysaa baasaboorka dal aanan jirin ayaa London ama meel hebla lagusoo galay. Adeer waxaasi waa ceeb, islana yaab meesha caruuri ma joogtee.

^^Awoowe, it is very unbelievable from your end, I see. But that doesn't mean it is fake, does it?

Awoowe, the facts are that there are a number of countries both in the West and in Africa that accepted Somaliland Passports as a legit travel document. It is actually an old story now.

The Somaliland Diplomatic Passport was first used to travel to South Africa back in 2001 by Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Egal. Since then the list of countries that accept it has been growing.

There are now (as of 2007) a few countries, without naming any, that also accepted for the first time a non-diplomatic Somaliland Passport. :D

I've sent an email to the BBC to confirm this with the Somaliland delegation if they ever have the chance to interview. I also urge you to send them a similar email so that you'll get an authentic confirmation from the BBC. I think that is the only way, short of getting slapped on the face with a real one, that will convince you.

^ loool @ surprised to see this wheelchair-bound patient next seat

I hope someone in that plane had video-recorded both men in contact and exchanges or a fist-fight. Guess what, Jerry Springer show came into my mind.

LOOL

Daahir Riyaale is a tall and well built man. I am sure when he saw that lame duck Col. Yey he must have laughed hard in his guts "Ma waxan liita ayaa i hanjabaayey, bal hadaan imika beerka macmalka ah Laad kaga jiido sow la odhan maayo wuxu ku itaalsaday oday sakaaratul mawtkii daaqada u taaganyey" :D:D

Suldaan, horta ha iga xanaqiin ileen xanaaqada wuu ii dhiba. Secondly in regards to the passports you are being more emotional than rational. And thirdly , you are right Riyaale booked in advance and Yeey did it in the elenventh hour, but rest assured he was not on a wheel chair.

LOL

Ma xanaaqin sxb. When you think something is impossible and you witness with your bare eyes, that is equivelent to getting a big hard slap on the face. Dont you think so? icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

"Ma waxan liita ayaa i hanjabaayey, bal hadaan imika beerka macmalka ah Laad kaga jiido sow la odhan maayo wuxu ku itaalsaday oday sakaaratul mawtkii daaqada u taaganyey"

LOOOOOOOOOL...Riyaale has every right to think that way, after all Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf is almost 20 years his senior...Riyaale haduuba habar isku dhexdaadatay u egyahay, 248-p02.jpg 20yrs from now alla ima tuso foolxumadiisa... :eek: :eek: :eek: He might be tall and well built (which I fell to see, but whatever helps to sleep better at night, why not), but Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf is more fit than Riyaale will ever be in his life time at the age of 70+... :D

Nephissa   

L0L @ addeerkay aa ka qurux iyo maya kaygaa ka qurux! Waxaa hore loo yiri, dameer kasto xaarkiisuu xaayoow dhahaa. Al micnaa, qof kasto qofkiisaa la qurux. :D

^^sorry mate,

Daahir Riyaale iyo Reerka aan ka dhashay Geeloodu gu & abaar isma soo gaadho. smile.gif

KoolKat

"Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf is more fit than he'll ever be in his life time at the age of 70+... "

:D:D

Fair enough...

N.O.R.F   

I remember Edna showed us her SL 'diplo' passport on her visit to these shores a few years ago. The thing was stamped out!

Let me try and use mine next time bal.

I'm not asking anyone if the Somaliland passport can be travelled or not ,,, well we do travel with it and that is all.

the tfg head-of-mafia is still in addis hardly breathing let alone inuu safar galo markaa he wish he can travel with President Rayaale ,,,,,

My Ayeeyo told me A/Y was begging the President to give him a hand isagoo leh: Walaal Madaxweyne i sii qaad sakaraad baan ahaye iga naxoo ,, Ilaahay dartii London igu sii gaadhsii :D